• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

Nope, nothing to really see - she moved past any of the bits too fast....

Also nice when someone insinuates u MIGHT be one of those people..... Seriously? Maybe if I was of an ethnicity where there is a chance I could believe in boy being better but I am pasty white, grew up in a Christian family - I wouldn't do it at all! :( But they can't descriminate (despite the fact that it's mostly immigrants who believe this....)

Also, just want to point out that I'm not trying to be racist or descriminatory in what I'm saying - it's just frustrating when other people ruin a good thing for poor reasoning.... :(

Haha I understand lol. Well I hope you hear from them today I bet you're so anxious to know now!!

Quick update from me - Team pink :) scan was lovely and we are having a beautiful baby girl!
Such wonderful news smallpeanut :)
Doc office STILL doesn't have the results.... Gonna have to check again tomorrow....
I was REALLY hoping to know for the weekend.....

Ill be waiting to find out!!!!!!!! :) good luck xxx

Alright, docs office has the results - now to go sit around for up to 3 hrs before I can see the doc (through the clinic - since my doc only works tues-thurs...)
Hopefully the tech didn't lie that she found the gender.... Fx'd! Also hoping for all good results!

Hi how are you all? I'm getting lots of aches and pains around my tummy! Is this normal or is it baby moving? X

All normal. I woke to the baby sitting high by my belly button and whole belly just hurt like something sharp was digging into me. When I got up everything cracked and I couldn't stand straight. Just everything growing.

Round ligament pains are really kicking in too so it could be that.

Thank you! I have our scan tomorrow! Im so nervous! X

I was nervous too, and I didn't know why lol. I wasn't scared of anything going wrong. I think just anxious and excited. It'll go great, have fun! We're cantaloupes today! Oh boy! Half way thereeee :D

How's everyone's baby bumps coming along?! I seem to have really popped this last month.

P.S. I did not get a tattoo while pregnant lol. You can't see it in the first picture because my forearm is covering it, and the second picture is actually showing my right arm (not the left where the tattoo is), I just had to flip the picture so my belly was facing the right way.

Attachments

• 61620weeks.jpg
    61620weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20weeks001.jpg
    20weeks001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20weeks002.jpg
    20weeks002.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20weeks003.jpg
    20weeks003.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Yay, I made it to cantaloupe! Half way there, I can't believe it! Anyway, got another 6 days until my scan but still going to stay team yellow (good job really because our hospital has the policy of not telling gender anyway)

FINALLY got the results... the docs office supremely screwed up and they had been sent on the day scan was done....

Anyways, we are team BLUE!!!!! IT'S A BOY!!!!!

I'm due the 15th so I guess I'm now a cantaloupe as your ticker says that's what you are!

Scan today woop woop!

Love seeing all the colours of the Jan babies :)

Hi we had our 20 week scan yesterday! It was amazing! We were in about 30mins! The sonographer checked everything and everything is great! I'm so but we are team yellow! Baby kept its legs crossed the whole time which was funny! X

FINALLY got the results... the docs office supremely screwed up and they had been sent on the day scan was done....

Anyways, we are team BLUE!!!!! IT'S A BOY!!!!!

Great news! Congratulations! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->