• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else a sweet potato?

Hello - how is everyone doing?

Smallpeanut, that's great about your scan!

I'm doing ok, getting more and more uncomfortable as I'm getting bigger. I do wonder what it's going to be like in another 9-10 weeks! At least I'm sleeping ok at the moment, I'm making the most of that!

How are all the bumps getting on?

I was just thinking this morning, wow, this is going to get even bigger about my bump! It seems crazy but kind of exciting... Been getting more huge movements happening lately (last couple weeks) but he seems to get insane every other day. Can't wait to be done work since I feel no motivation here and I'd really just like to relax and sleep more... I think I should be off by December 7th as my last day hopefully.... But we'll see.
I've been LOVING milkshakes, made DH run out and buy icecream and oreos so I could throw them in a blender with some milk and make my own..... I could seriously have one a day but I'm trying to be good.
Slowly getting the nursery more set up. Also pulled out a newborn diaper and a teddy bear to show DH how best to change a diaper since he doesn't have too much experience and feels a bit nervous. Newborn is so tiny! And hopefully baby isn't over 8 lbs and can use them....

How's everyone else?

Having a harder time sleeping? I am :(

I'm getting quite big movements too, which is lovely!

I'm finding sleep is ok (when I'm not getting up for the loo, lol) but I think that's because I'm just so tired most of the time my body just needs sleep.

I'm finding work a bit of a struggle too, I'm finishing on 24th Dec, but planning to go down to part time at the end of Nov.

I'm getting quite big movements too, which is lovely!

I'm finding sleep is ok (when I'm not getting up for the loo, lol) but I think that's because I'm just so tired most of the time my body just needs sleep.

I'm finding work a bit of a struggle too, I'm finishing on 24th Dec, but planning to go down to part time at the end of Nov.
Picking up my memory foam today! Probably have to air it out and hope we can use it not too long after :) FINALLY!
I try to stop drinking anything from about 2-3 hrs before bed time, seems to help quite a bit....

Hi all

It's nice to hear all about your growing bumps! My is growing too! I am feeling baby a bit more!

I went to the midwife last week and my bump is measuring 2cm bigger than what it should be! But my chart takes into account I'm 5ft 3 but my husband is over 6ft! Maybe I just have a long baby! I have to go back in 2 weeks to get measured again!

I love yogurts and milk at the minute!

A 4d scan sounds amazing! I wish we got to see our baby again before the big day!

I'm finishing work on 21 December as its our holidays then! Can't wait to finish it's getting hard as I work in a school and on the go all the time!

Hope to hear from you all soon x

We have the same height difference Jessica! I'm also 5"3 and hubby's just over 6ft.
I've always been expecting a long baby, although so far I seem to be measuring to the expected size.

Glad you're feeling more movement now :)

I can't believe it's nearly November! x

FINALLY have an appointment with the Prenatal Clinic I've been trying to get transfered to since August! Of course it's during work hours and I would have to wait another few weeks for a later time... We will see how this goes.... So glad to have something in the new area we live since I am NOT having my baby out in the other city.
Feeling like an elephant rolling over in bed....
Belly button still hasn't popped, REALLY hoping it stays in.... I am quite tall (nearly 5'9) so there is a bit more room hopefully :)

FINALLY have an appointment with the Prenatal Clinic I've been trying to get transfered to since August! Of course it's during work hours and I would have to wait another few weeks for a later time... We will see how this goes.... So glad to have something in the new area we live since I am NOT having my baby out in the other city.
Belly button still hasn't popped, REALLY hoping it stays in.... I am quite tall (nearly 5'9) so there is a bit more room hopefully :)

Mine hasn't popped yet, but I think it's getting dangerously close!

Great news about your appointment!

Mine hasn't popped yet, but I think it's getting dangerously close!

Great news about your appointment!

Hi my belly button hasn't gone either!

I agree frwat news about your appointment!

I have a terrible cold and cough i think baby is wondering what's going on! Im not sleeping and neither is my husband!

Baby has been moving but utterly feels like twisting and my belly gets hard! Has anyone else had this?

Hope your all ok! X

Yes, I have exactly this! My stomach feels sometimes as though she / he is flipping around!
At times it is really hard (I guess this is when they are hard against it) and other times when they are buried much deeper inside, my bump feels quite soft.
I'd love a camera inside to see what she / he is up to! x

Had a scary day yesterday. Spent over 4 hrs in the hospital mat ward getting checked, tested and monitored. Had been up for 3 hrs and had barely felt much of anything except a couple very light flutters and also started to get menstral like cramps and lower back pain... I finally called the nurses hotline and of course they tell u worst case scenario of what could be going on and I was told to head to the hospital within the next hour... Left work, rushed in. Hooked up to monitors, bp, pelvic, swabs, blood work, urine tested.... They suspect a slight UTI or some dehydration....
Of course about an hour n a half to 2 hrs into monitoring babies hb he woke up and started moving like normal. They said they thought he was sleeping... Results were good and cervix is completely closed.
Pretty scary stuff but very thankful to all the nurses/ OB that helped me out.

Crazy to see all the other full term ladies coming in with labor started.... Kinda nervous excited to get to that myself.....

Glad everything's ok, that does sound really scary.
They do scare us these babies, mine has days where they're a lot more active than others and it does make me nervous.

Well he does go through kind of an off and on schedule where he's crazy moving one day and then calm the next but yesterday was typically one of the crazy days or should have been..... Of course he got crazy much later than usual so after the day before being one of his quieter days, weird to have another one.... Yep, and I kept saying everything is going so well - stupid nurses hotline causing serious fear!

Im glad everything is ok! I think we will always worry about our babys! X

Im glad everything is ok! I think we will always worry about our babys! X
Jujst wait until they're born, then it's worrying about keeping them alive and not dying of SIDS or something..... OMG, never ending......

Hi

How is everyone? I cant believe Im 30 weeks only 10 weeks to go! x

It's crazy isn't it? And only 6 or 7 weeks until we're considered full term!

How are you feeling?

I'm good, had my first ante-natal appointment yesterday, which was really interesting :)

xx

Anyone elses pelvic bone hurt when they walk/ stand/ move? I'm hoping I can strengthen it by doing some pelvic tilts/ keegels since it hurts SO much :(
Other than that cannot believe we're getting down to the end.... I cannot wait to be off work. Trying to decide when to stop working - I'm thinking December 7th or 14th.... That's one month, one week and one day for the 14th.... OR one month tomorrow.... Seems more manageable! Let's hope I can make it until that time.....

When is everyone else taking off work?

Glad to hear everyones ok!! my mat leave is 14th dec.. getting sooo excited now!!! xx

Mine is the 24th Dec, which I'm thinking might be leaving it a little late!
I'm planning to see how I feel nearer the time and maybe start it sooner if needed.

Really can't believe we're 2 months away now - it's so exciting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->