Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

Hi Everyone! I am 30weeks and 1day, due on December 2nd! It is my second child, I have a daughter who is 13 and we are team yellow :D

It's so nice to speak to others due at the same time as me as I don't know anyone in 'real life' due anywhere around the same time xxxx

Thank you for the list Creative, and WOW what a great birth plan you have!

It just sounds fantastic, you've been there before and so it's great to see that you want to have a natural birth.

I haven't wrote one either, as this is my first I don't feel comfortable having her at home but I will definitely love having a natural birth with no medical intervention, but I guess you never know how things may go.

Excited to hear everyone's birth story ..only few weeks left!
As I said before I didn't write one for my previous three. birth is an unknown and you really have no way of knowing how you will cope, what is important to you etc. Things like vitamin K or delayed cord clamping are things to think about before hand, but you don't need to write them down. I think the most important thing is to be flexible. I'd love my birth to go to plan, but it may not and I need to accept that if I end up doing all the things I don't want, that it is still my birth and my baby!

Wow Creative that is a comprehensive birthing plan, i havent done one yet but mine will probably consist of 'Lots of drugs please' That is all :)

Just want to make sure I get it perfect for me this time because without a doubt this is my last go!

Welcome Shelby! added you to the list on page 9.

May I join you ladies? I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. I find myself more exhausted each day! lol

Snap! We have the same due date. I too am exhausted but am blaming the head cold I'm struggling with, went for a nap after work today, so bold! ;)

I feel like I am coming down w/something as my throat is killing me. I am trying not to complain, because for the most part, I've had a great pregnancy.

I'm not on the list :cry:
There's a lot of us here, I was starting to think I was the only one not in labour!
My baby's nursery is done although I've not decorated or anything as we rent so just got some wall stickers.
Must say I'm just a teeeeny bit jealous of you ladies having your babies early!
Does anyone else watch 'the midwives' on bbc 2? (Uk) Getting me soo excited, just can't wait to be in labour, everyone thinks I'm mad :haha:

I'm not on the list :cry:
There's a lot of us here, I was starting to think I was the only one not in labour!
My baby's nursery is done although I've not decorated or anything as we rent so just got some wall stickers.
Must say I'm just a teeeeny bit jealous of you ladies having your babies early!
Does anyone else watch 'the midwives' on bbc 2? (Uk) Getting me soo excited, just can't wait to be in labour, everyone thinks I'm mad :haha:

I'm a little jealous too, mostly because I love for LO's bday to be before Christmas break starts (so his friends will be more likely to be around for future bday parties). For the same reason a Thanksgiving bday wouldnt be too good either. But really, I want him to come when he's ready.
I don't watch that show because I'm in the US and don't have cable tv anyway, but I'm excited for labor also, though mostly to get it over with and have my baby put on my chest. Thats the best part :)

Oh the nursery. I wont be able to do anything about the nursery until the remodel on the house is done. When that will be, I don't know. Thankfully our baby will be in our room for the first few months. I just have to move things around and get the big armoir out to make room for the bassinet and changing table. It'll be a tight fit until the nursery room is completed. But I have no control over it, or else it would be done.

As for clothes, I have no idea what we'll need. So I just bought a ton of stuff in all different sizes to stock up. It was all clearance items, so I don't feel bad about it. I think I have enough up to 12 months. After that I can just go out and buy what is needed.

We got lucky with hand me down clothes too! A friend of mine gave me 8 bags of clothes and it also included 8 bibs, 12 hats, and blankets. We have sizes from preemies to 4T! My friends were all wondering why we didn't have any clothes on our registry lol.

I'm due December 12th :) with a little girl!
I didn't realise there was so many around this range, I only ever read the threads from the 34+ week mark, I guess more starts to happen around then haha

Yay that's my due date!

I'm a little jealous too, mostly because I love for LO's bday to be before Christmas break starts (so his friends will be more likely to be around for future bday parties). For the same reason a Thanksgiving bday wouldnt be too good either. But really, I want him to come when he's ready.
I don't watch that show because I'm in the US and don't have cable tv anyway, but I'm excited for labor also, though mostly to get it over with and have my baby put on my chest. Thats the best part :)

That is EXACTLY why I don't want my baby to come on Thanksgiving or the week that Thanksgiving could fall (November 28th this year). I hope my feelings are correct and I give birth two weeks early. However, I will be happy for if he just wants to be fashionably late as well. Extra cooking time. But seriously, with Thanksgiving not having a firm date and it could be any of the 20s in November. I just don't want my little boy to not be able to have his birthday party that week because all his friends are on vacation.

I don't know how to double quote in one post, but longl3gz, isn't it great to not have to worry about clothes? It's one thing less I have to stress about and I can focus all my anxieties at my husband for not finishing our room yet:growlmad: so I can put the bassinet and changer next to the bed. I think I'll stress less once I have a place for the baby to at least sleep.

I would love to have a home birth, but DH is beyond uncomfortable with that idea. I'm hoping for a natural birth, God willing, and am happy that the hospital I will be going to appears to be accommodating to my wishes. Obviously, I realize things happen and medical interventions may be necessary, but as long as me and our baby girl are doing fine I want natural all the way. :)

I never thought about the possible drawbacks of a Thanksgiving baby, though that may be because my MIL's bday is around that time and she never mentioned anything about not liking her bday. Occasionally, her bday does fall on Thanksgiving. I'd actually really like our baby girl to come the first week of Dec (the week of her due date), but hope she doesn't come on the 3rd, which is our nephew's bday (he'll be 6 this year and I would like him to not have to share his bday) :) I am just excited that she'll be here before Christmas and will celebrate her first Christmas this year!

ETA: Whittnie - click the multi-quote button instead of the reply with quote, and once you're ready to reply click on the post reply button to the left of the bottom of the thread.

Hippikinz Welcome!!

list updated
appologies to those who are not on the list. I either coundn't see your due date or you didn't give one. Also those who have not got the correct stork. feel free to copy , paste and update the list!

November
21st
Momto4monkeys

23rd
ama :blue:
Becki_k1 :pink:

25th
whittnie117 :blue:

26th
Creative :yellow:
Sarahs85 :pink:

27th
CountryS2011 :pink:

28th
LoubyLou79 :yellow:
mzhiklass :blue:
GI_Jane :blue:

29th
sunnysun :pink:
Blob

December

1st
DebbieF :pink:
AussieBub :yellow:

2nd
shelbysioux :yellow:

3rd
maymyamay
August3 :yellow:
LoveSanrio :pink:
oneof14:pink:

4th
Pinkcasi :pink:

5th
missvikki
sobroody:pink:

6th
Kburt :pink:
Stash777 :pink:
pat007
MudMom :blue:

7th
tublet

8th
cherrylips100 :blue::blue:

9th
Kirs_t:pink:

10th
jennifer.lee :pink:
Cyan :pink:
tintin10 :pink:

11th
IsabellaJayne :pink:
hels08 :pink:

12th
mindyb85 :pink:
babyhopes2323
jesssika :pink:
Longl3gz

13th
lau86 :blue:

15th
Kirstiedenman

16th
Pink87 :pink:

17th
WantaBelly :blue:

19th hippiekinz :blue:

20th Ninagrrl :pink:

AM ON THE LIST!!! :)

thank you :)

Hello! I'm due Nov 25th (ticker is off) with our first. We're team yellow! So excited. Congratulations to all of you mamas, hope you're all feeling great!

Hello! I'm due Nov 25th (ticker is off) with our first. We're team yellow! So excited. Congratulations to all of you mamas, hope you're all feeling great!

Oh a DD buddy!
Congratulations to you as well!

Creative would you mind updating the list and putting me as 13 nov please x so excited that I booked my little guys appearance today . :)

Creative would you mind updating the list and putting me as 13 nov please x so excited that I booked my little guys appearance today . :)

Done!

List on page 9.

Wow AMA, it looks like you maybe the first one from this thread to pop:happydance: ! How come the c section?

Great list !
list updated

November

13th
ama:blue:

21st
Momto4monkeys

23rd
ama :blue:
Becki_k1 :pink:

25th
whittnie117 :blue:
rachelleigh :yellow:

26th
Creative :yellow:
Sarahs85 :pink:

27th
CountryS2011 :pink:

28th
LoubyLou79 :yellow:
mzhiklass :blue:
GI_Jane :blue:

29th
sunnysun :pink:
Blob

December

1st
DebbieF :pink:
AussieBub :yellow:

2nd
shelbysioux :yellow:

3rd
maymyamay
August3 :yellow:
LoveSanrio :pink:
oneof14:pink:

4th
Pinkcasi :pink:

5th
missvikki
sobroody:pink:

6th
Kburt :pink:
Stash777 :pink:
pat007
MudMom :blue:

7th
tublet

8th
cherrylips100 :blue::blue:

9th
Kirs_t:pink:

10th
jennifer.lee :pink:
Cyan :pink:
tintin10 :pink:

11th
IsabellaJayne :pink:
hels08 :pink:

12th
mindyb85 :pink:
babyhopes2323
jesssika :pink:
Longl3gz

13th
lau86 :blue:

15th
Kirstiedenman

16th
Pink87 :pink:

17th
WantaBelly :blue:

19th hippiekinz :blue:

20th Ninagrrl :pink:

Thank you for updating the list :) x bit of an odd reason for c section . Told I can't push due to very thin retinas and pushing (anything super physical) could cause blindness so I'm not risking that lol this will be my third :) how is every one feeling ? Xx

how is every one feeling ? Xx

I finally slept pretty well last night, which was fabulous since I've not been able to sleep more than a couple hours at a time the past couple of weeks. For the most part, I'm feeling great, though my stomach is starting to feel and look like there is a basketball in it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->