Anyone else around 4dpo and want to wait with me?

swedengirl

Reaction score
Hi!

I am 4dpo and think I will start symptom spotting like crazy soon! Anyone want to join me for that craziness? I think I'll be POAS from 8dpo. Just want some people to obsess with during this time!

Currently on 4dpo today! I know you're unlikely to have any symptoms but I've been having terrible nausea and mild headaches today! 😭😭

I hope your tww goes well! I seripusly hate the tww process lol! Let's keep eo occupied!

I know it's too soon too. Had a busy weekend and not noticed anything when occupied but this evening when I'm just relaxing got the feeling "I just feel different". Haha I know it's nothing but funny how you start to convince yourself!

I have slight twinges/cramp for specific symptoms but again I know it's too soon!

I find the TWW goes soooooo slowly. I'm hoping my IC and testing every morning from 8dpo might help- although I imagine it will probably just make me more crazy!

And I hope your TWW goes well too! Nice to have someone to symptom share with :)

Hi Swedengirl looks like the soy isoflavones worked and brought your O date closer! Hope your tww goes quickly, I think I'm 7dpo and only symptom is little cramps and twinges but had the same last month so trying not to read into anything!

Yes they moved up my O 1 or 2 days- so nothing major but enough to mean that we had a chance to BD before I went away and giving us a shot at catching that egg!

This morning Im 5dpo. Sorry if TMI but this morning woke up with a glob of creamy snot like CM. Maybe it's just dry EWCM though. Had trouble sleeping too as felt so hot. But doubt this is anything and just me convincing myself!

When will you start testing sunnydee? Fx this is your month! Keep us updated on here :)

I was hoping to wait until af is late but I have 2 cheap tests here that I'm tempted to use earlier, I really feel zero symptoms though this month!

Sometimes 0 symptoms is a symptom! How long is you LP or when is AF due? If you can hold out maybe test with an IC on 10dpo?

AFM. I have started to convince myself I genuinely feel different this month. Like my nipples feel weirdly softer and seem to be more erect (haha TMI I know). My CP feels different and got a weird fluttering/bubbling sensation in my abdomen. BUT somehow I convinced myself last cycle too. So I think I am probably just riding the crazy train....

Haha yep the crazy train I was on that last month! Maybe that's why I'm disregarding anything this month that could possibly be a symptom, I think af is due on Sat or sun so I might test on Friday if I can wait that long. Hoping this is our month!

I just feel totally insane during this wait. Like yesterday I was certain I was pregnant and then today I've woken up so sad as I was so stupid to allow myself to think that as I'm definitely not and my period will come and I'll be upset. I'm like a freaking emotion tennis game- back and forth.
At least ive reached the halfway point- period due 6 days today.

Oh I think waiting until Friday sounds like a plan- not long to wait now! One more FMU before you test, maybe 2 if your behind in time to me!

Yes Fx this is our month!

Hi swedengirl and sunnydee, just wanted to drop in and say hi :D I'm already at 11 DPO today and have been testing since 8 or 9, BFN's of course. This is my longest LP so far which I'm very thankful for.

FX for you! :D

Hey sunnybe! So glad your lp is long and your temps are still high so hopefully these are all good signs! 11dpo is still early! Fx that this is your month!

Thanks swedengirl! Are you testing on Friday?

Hey! My plan was to start testing on Friday but as I have 10 ICs I am thinking maybe I will tomorrow too... I know it's too soon as I'll only be 7dpo but know tomorrow I'll cave in case I'm the one in a million who gets such an early result!

The good thing about testing so early is that you have a baseline of what a negative test looks like (in case it's negative of course :D). When you do see something light the day after you really have something to compare it to.

Oh good justification for myself to test tomorrow 😜

Tested and as expected BFN. I am only 7dpo (maybe even 6 as I was away for the weekend and it seems to of messed my temps up a bit).
But feels nice to start the testing anyway!

I am only 1dpo but will wait with you all :)

Tested this morning as well, still BFN.

How many tests do you have swedengirl? I still have >50 left so I don't feel that guilty to test :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->