Anyone else around 4dpo and want to wait with me?

I am definitely joining you in first trimester SunnyDee!! I got my BFP!

Attachments

• IMG_5036.jpg
    IMG_5036.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 19
Awwwww amazing! I'm so happy for you I knew you would too! So glad I have a first tri buddy now too 😊 have you worked out your due date? I think mine is Dec 11th.

OMG sunnydee and swedengirl :D So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing lines ladies :happydance:

Thanks sunnybe hopefully you will be joining us this month too!

Thanks sunnybe! Yes hopefully you'll be joining us soon!

HI Sweden, I've been looking at this post from a distance, believe I'm 10dpo today. Very exciting news for you, congratulations. I was wondering how many dpo were you when you did that last frer I see here?

Thanks! I was 10/11dpo. FF says I was 11 but based on my symptoms around ovulation I think I was actually 10 and had a false 1 day early temp rise from staying in a hot hotel.
I should say it was taken with a 2 hour hold and also is our equivalent of a frer which is called predictor early. I took one again with FMU and it looks about the same.
Good luck and hope you get that BFP! Please keep us updated if you feel like it!

hmm. Thanks Sweden, well I did a frer today, 10 dpo by my calculations, so thinking I'm out unless I calculated very wrong which I doubt.

I really wouldn't say you are out yet! FF says I implanted on 8dpo most likely as that was when my chart went triphasic (I also got woken up with weird cramps then). So it's been 2/3 days since then.
So if you implant 9dpo (most common day to implant) you wouldn't get a positive for a few days later. So don't count yourself out just yet!

THanks come a check back in a couple of days, I'll keep you posted.

I recently just joined and I'm 6 dpo and I'm going crazy waiting! So can I jump in and keep my mind busy with you ladies?

I think most of us are past the TWW now as some of us got our AF or our BFPs. So we might not be super active on this thread now but I'm happy to keep following and can maybe give you some insight on symptoms etc! But maybe you also want to vent with people still in the TWW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->