Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

Wow you are all geared up to TTC again Mom :) great news!

Thanks Molgold & Diddy yes just need to decide when to go off pill now. Af due in couple weeks so dunno whether just to stop then as might not get pregnant straight away anyway but then what if i do & want this discomfort to be gone when i am. However i'l know by 2 weeks anyway

Iv never been on mini pill but if it's same as normal one ud av ur af a lot sooner if u stop now as if I recall u get it within 7 days of stopping

Hi how are you doing mummy. Yep i've always used mini pill as bc & when stopped it in past had af about a week or week & half later i think that's the withdrawel bleed? Last time i stopped pill i conceived quite quick got withdrawel bleed & then next af never came got bfp. So i'm thinking i'l keep taking it till af then stop.

Yea that's the withdrawal bleed. I'm not to bad, in the 3rd trimester now yipee :D but gettin to the stage now where I just want him to be here what with how naughty he is lately lol and of course bh have started about a week ago oh the joys lol

Oh yeah i hate last 2 months they drag. What was your due date again? At least its winter & i find days seem shorter so time goes by faster

Not long to go then. Prdered my opks & hpts so all set to go now just waiting on af.

The last two days at work have been very stressful, which is why I've been up for two hours in the middle of the night. I'm ready to be at work to try to get this clarified. :/

Diddy hopefully your stress is resolved soon.
Ds got high temp, cough, cold again so been up all night myself. On a good note the pain in my boob has really decreased ThankGod so i think by time af is due which is over a week away it should be pain free & i'l be stopping pill. Mines the mini pill so i dont have to finish pack can just stop whenever. I suppose i'm waiting til af so i dont confuse that with my withdrawel bleed.

Hi i started a ttc journal but bit confused how do i put a link bottom of my page so it links to my journal? If you know what i mean. Using iphone

Hope ds Feel better soon I have same problem full of cold and soar throat so sick of being ill :(
not long til u ttc now :D

Aw hope you feel better soon hun didn't help with school sending ds out for afterschool basketball with just thier pe kit on he was shivering when i picked him up & got fever following night. Asked them & they said bit of cold never hirt anyone although the staff themselves were wrapped up in hats & jackets & gloves. Ds said the kids all kept complaining its too cold to which they replied pe hall had gymnastics going on so they had to play outside that day. Was freezing & they had just pe kits on.

Aw hope you feel better soon hun didn't help with school sending ds out for afterschool basketball with just thier pe kit on he was shivering when i picked him up & got fever following night. Asked them & they said bit of cold never hirt anyone although the staff themselves were wrapped up in hats & jackets & gloves. Ds said the kids all kept complaining its too cold to which they replied pe hall had gymnastics going on so they had to play outside that day. Was freezing & they had just pe kits on.

Gosh it's far too cold for that

Yeah dh did go in & have a word with deputy she agreed the teacher in question should've at least asked them if they wanted thier jackets she has said she will have a word with her

That's good then least it will b sorted :D

Now who wants to come wrap lots of presents? With being ill I not had energy to wrap dds Xmas presents :p

Lol i used to love wrapping pressies now i'm so crap at it. What are your plans for xmas & new year ladies?
so it's my first day i've stopped pill so officially ttc now. Af due in 5-6 days so just want to see what this cycle is like. Only have 3 pills left so figured no point getting more now. Dh is so excited & i think the few months break waiting for my surgery helped me bring back the excitement of it all
My journal is now in the link if you want to follow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"