Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Isi Buttercup

Twin Mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Okay....I am DETERMINED that cycle 20 will be my :bfp: cycle!!!!! My doctor has advised I give the clomid a rest for a cycle or two, and do things naturally. So I am determined to do everything I possibly can to get that BFP.

First thing in my arsenal is the SMEP. I hope to be able to follow it to a TEE!! Starting my grapefruit juice today. Going to buy like a million OPKs.....of course Preseed..... The one thing I won't do, though, are soft cups :nope:. Too squeamish for those!! But besides that, I'm ready to go!!!!

Let's share the PMA, ladies :friends:

Braijackava: :bfp: 09/07/10
Gemie: :bfp: 06/08/10
Madlyttc: :bfp: 20/08/10
Southerngal: :bfp: 28/09/10

its great that you are so poitive!

I am now in my 2ww, so i might join you , but im hoping i wont :wink !

Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust!

Yes!! This is month 2# for us and I just have a good feeling about it. I'm so determined to get our bfp this month.

Armed with opks, conceive plus and all the will in the world!!
:dust: to us all!! x

Thanks ladies!

Gemie....YES WE CAN :D. I pray we both get those :bfp:s. You're just a day ahead of me, so we can be cycle buddies :hugs:. Are you going to try the SMEP?

TaNasha....I have everything crossed for you in your 2ww!!! Please feel free to symptom spot with us :winkwink:. When do you test?

Oh yeah!! I'll add you to my sig :)

Not trying smep this time as it is only month 2 but I've read up all about it and it is something I'd definably try if it was taking us longer than anticipated... but this is our month so hopefully won't need too! LOL x

well we are really hoping this is our month ,as we are trying soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle and are hoping that it really works for us this time xx

I'm sending huge positive bfp vibes your way inkdchick! so hoping this is it for you :) x

I will be testing on 25 June!

We did SMEP this cycle, it is very exhausting as I only ovulated on CD22! But hopefully it will have paid off!

Adding you to my sig right away, Gemie :D. How fun!!! And yeah, you only just started trying so SMEP might not be necessary.

Good luck inkdchik!! I hope this is it for you!! Where in your cycle are you?

i have a great feeling for this month i'll be due to test on the 4th of july i should be due to o on fathers day so that would be nice if the little 1 was conceived then:)

I have a good feeling about this month too, Been feeling very positive, Will be testin on 2nd July 11 days before my Birthday, so would make this birthday extra special :)

I have a good feeling about this month too, Been feeling very positive, Will be testin on 2nd July 11 days before my Birthday, so would make this birthday extra special :)

that would be lovely for you i mite leave it a week after af due till i test(if i can hold on that long!)

That would be sooo awesome, Mamadonna! And you ov in a couple of days. Are you on the SMEP?

Good luck, Mrs Howley? How many dpo are you? I pray you get that birthday gift!! :flower:

I will be testing on 25 June!

We did SMEP this cycle, it is very exhausting as I only ovulated on CD22! But hopefully it will have paid off!

Fingers crossed, it did TaNasha!! I'll be cheering you on till then :dance:. I know too well how tiring the SMEP can be...and also have a DH who wants to bd only when he wants to :haha:. But I just have to be creative this cycle :winkwink:

That would be sooo awesome, Mamadonna! And you ov in a couple of days. Are you on the SMEP?

Good luck, Mrs Howley? How many dpo are you? I pray you get that birthday gift!! :flower:

i'm not on the smep but its someting i mite consider nxt month(if i need to)but hopefully i wont!tbh i hadnt read anything on it but i've just had a quick look and looks like a good plan, i guess i'm half doing it as i'm making sure we :sex:as much as poss over the weekend!

Same here mamadonna....but I'm just going to make sure we do it even more often now. You o over the weekend, so that's great. Mine tends to be during the week, so I have to ensure we get enough :sex: during the week as well....which is sometimes hard, as we have demanding jobs and get home so tired everyday! But where there's a will...there just has to be a way :D

Sure does Isi buttercup! We'll catch that eggy if it kills us eh?! x

Fingers crossed for all of you. I'd love this to be our month too - I'm 9dpo today and feel that we have done what was needed. Now I am trying to relax (while getting very tempted to test) Maybe Father's Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->