Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

aww thanks gemie! he kept it a secret all week and then just burst in the front door. i had to stop myself from crying. seriously every second with him is like a dream. i can't even stop kissing him! can't wait to catch that eggy! :)

Aww being IN LOVE ROCKS!!!!! :cloud9:

AGREED! Being in love DOES rock... Hubby just rearanged/redecorated/painted our house with his brothers while i was gone to the lake to surprise me.. leaving an empty room as a "just in case" nursery... he gives me hope... ain't love grand?! :-D

this is lovely hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like dh has plenty of faith! :thumbup:

Oooh, I'm loving all the love radiating from this thread. Our other halves are the best aren't they!

Never, enjoy the time with your man, hun :hugs:

Madly, give your man plenty of Red Bull and tell him to get ready for the shag fest :haha:. I'm already thinking up my own R-rated seduction moves, lol!

Soulshaken, aww that's so sweet what your dh did!

Irishbabe, :thumbup: for the timely :sex:. Hope you guys catch that eggy!

We are definitely on a roll for a baby boom on this thread! My own piece of good news is I got out of the trip for next week :dance:. With all the PMA and :dust: on this thread, the :sperm: will have no choice but to catch those eggs!

:hug:

LMAO :rofl: REDBULL?!? I THINK HE NEEDS SOME SPEED?!?:rofl:

I just got a very near positive on my opk soooooooooo I reckon ov is literally here if not today I think tom :thumbup: going to go for it this aft :sex: and then plenty of :drunk::sex: tonight (early hours of tom morning!) then tomorrow morning for goodluck POOR DH he will have a reason to be :sleep: tomorrow THEN I will let him complain :yipee::yipee:

LOTS OF LOVE IN THIS THREAD AND LOTS OF BUMP BUDDIES TOO I RECKON! CATCH THEM EGGIES LADIES :spermy:

:yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin:

I think I have managed to upload todays opk, if it works :haha:

EDIT: Hey it did work, a little blurry but just a slight shade off positive!

Attachments

• opk 26.06.2010.jpg
    opk 26.06.2010.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone!

I really hope that this is it for all of us and we can move en mass to 1st trimester!

x

so we :sex: this aft, I just got back from hairdressers and am sat here half ready for tonight....................roll on :drunk: :sex: :rofl:

I really hope that this is it for all of us and we can move en mass to 1st trimester!

I agree! Good luck everyone! :dust:

Absolutely!!! How fun that would be!! Good luck tonight/tomorrow Madly!! Join up the "ladies in waiting" haha! Although it's not the most fun game, at least we have each other for that positive attitude!! Keep it up ladies, it really does help :) :dust: to everyone!

OMG girls I just had to show you this b/c I'm so excited! I'm ovulating exactly when I thought I would, after the pill. I was so scared it had mucked about with my body but this says otherwise :happydance:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4139/4736254964_496bf34540.jpg

That's awesome Gemie!!! Looks great!! Good luck joining the TWW :dust:

Hi lovely ladies!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend (sans the football, of course, lol).

Madly hun....woo hoo for that awesome OPK and getting some good :sex: in. So....are you now in the 2ww?

Lauraclili.....thank goodness for a negative OPK when you were visiting the Parents. That would have been ackward :haha:. Have you gotten a positive since then? AMEN to all of us moving to the 1st tri together! That would be P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!! :thumbup:

Never....how's the time with the DH coming along? Blissful I'm sure :winkwink:. Have you ovulated yet?

Gemie...that's awesome you ovulated bang on schedule!!! That's so awesome that more of us are now in the 2ww :dance:

Hey Groovy....any minute now, huh :thumbup:. Did you get lots of :sex: in?

Soulshaken....how's that 2ww coming along? Only 3 days left till you test.....YAY!! :happydance:

As for me, well DH and I were not able to get any BD in over the weekend....last time was Friday. Last night he was recovering from a hangover all day and just wanted to cuddle . I have to go all gangsta and seduce him tonight....probably have to dig in my repotoire for some extreme R rated seduction moves....lol. The good thing is that I had a lily white OPK yesterday, so we haven't missed anything yet. I'm going to do another OPK in a couple of hours, so hoping for a nice sexy line :winkwink:

On another note, I got a visit from an old friend yesterday and she prayed with me for me to conceive my baby asap!! The reason I'm kinda excited is that the day before I hooked up with my DH, this same friend prayed for me to meet my husband (she got married when we were 25, and at the time, I had just turned 30 and with no fella in sight...lol).

Oh, and so sorry to all my English gals. I swear, I felt just as gutted yesterday as when the Nigerian team crashed out. But the officiating was appalling though!

:dust: to everyone!!

Well it was a total thrashing in the end and Germany were the better team, they know how to play as a TEAM unlike the England lads :(

Good luck for the pos opk!! get seducing your man :thumbup:

What a lovely story about your friend and prayers!! God is good hun, he knows what we need and just when we need it :hugs:

isi - got my first positive OPK today and i see DH tonight :happydance: i usually get three days worth and then ovulate on the third so i should ovulate wed. i see DH from today (mon) - sunday so i have a good shot!

isi - got my first positive OPK today and i see DH tonight :happydance: i usually get three days worth and then ovulate on the third so i should ovulate wed. i see DH from today (mon) - sunday so i have a good shot!

woohoo!! Thats awesome hun... perfect timing! :hugs:

Wow!!! Sounds awesome, Never! All the best, hun :hugs:

Gemie...is that your baby in your avatar? Soooooo adorable!!!

Aww no, if only!!! One day it will be though! x

Hello ladies!

Soulshaken--how you feeling? Any symptoms?

Isi--awesome story about your friend. Prayer can do awesome things!

nevertogether--good luck!

Hi ladies how was your weekend? This weekend was very good and DH and I did a lot of "marital activities" lol so hopefully it gets me to my . Best of luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->