Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

:wohoo:Waahhhhooooooooooooooo

Thanks Isy :happydance:your the best :thumbup:

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone is keeping positive this month.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I was supposse to O yesterday and was using OPK's. They were getting darker, but I never got a positve darker line. Last night it looked like my line was lighter than before! aaahhhhh does this mean I didn't O or maybe I'm just going to O later than normal? Anyone have this happen?

Good morning ladies!

Hope everyone is keeping positive this month.

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I was supposse to O yesterday and was using OPK's. They were getting darker, but I never got a positve darker line. Last night it looked like my line was lighter than before! aaahhhhh does this mean I didn't O or maybe I'm just going to O later than normal? Anyone have this happen?

I'd say you probably O'd and just missed the serge! :)

Hi ladies!! Good to see our topic is stil active and few more people are in the 2ww!! :winkwink:

I think my body is messing around this cycle as i thought i OV'd on 21st/22nd as OV pains and EWCM and near possitive on OV sticks (never had a possitive before, dont have enough hormone?). Anywho, so im approx 3-4DPO now but then today i get bad OV cramps again and mass of wet/EWCM again!! Anyone had this kinda thing happen to them before?? :shrug:
Think me and hubby are gona have to :sex: again but not really in mood coz of hot weather etc... :growlmad:

Any suggestions/2nd opinion would be great!! Please :cry:

:dust:

That's kinda what I'm thinking too Gemie, because I did have OV pains.
I'm not going to worry about it because this is our month for :bfp:!

Guess now it's time for the loooonnnngggg TWW!

:dust: to all!

I agree with Gemie, southerngal! I think you missed the surge. But I know you've covered all your bases, so I guess we can officially say you are in dpo territory :dance:. Good luck in your 2ww, hun!!!

Kitjos, the body works in the weirdest way!!! I think you and your DH need to :sex: some more....to cover all your bases :winkwink:

hey ladies!

i hope everyone is doing well. i got a SURPRISE visit from DH yesterday and got to spend 24 hours with him, well just under, but it was amazing! i'm seriously so in love that i don't even know what to do with myself! i should ovulate tuesday of next week, and i see DH almost every day next week so our chances should be good. if i ovulate earlier, we did get lots of :sex: in yesterday and today. DH read the pre-seed bottle where it says each cycle you only have a 20% chance of conceiving and now he doesn't want me getting my hopes up..but i can't help it! :)

kitjos--looks like we will be testing around the same time! Can't wait to share those :bfp:!

Isi--Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks for the reassurance Gemie and Isi!

hey ladies!

i hope everyone is doing well. i got a SURPRISE visit from DH yesterday and got to spend 24 hours with him, well just under, but it was amazing! i'm seriously so in love that i don't even know what to do with myself! i should ovulate tuesday of next week, and i see DH almost every day next week so our chances should be good. if i ovulate earlier, we did get lots of :sex: in yesterday and today. DH read the pre-seed bottle where it says each cycle you only have a 20% chance of conceiving and now he doesn't want me getting my hopes up..but i can't help it! :)

:happydance: Thats such a lovely story!! I'm so glad you got to see him and get some lovin' :winkwink:
And next week you can bd till your hearts content! :thumbup:
I'd get excited too hun, I know we're not meant to but I can't help it. :)

aww thanks gemie! he kept it a secret all week and then just burst in the front door. i had to stop myself from crying. seriously every second with him is like a dream. i can't even stop kissing him! can't wait to catch that eggy! :)

Awww hun I can tell how much you love him, it's so sweet.
I don't know how you do it being apart, I can't spend one day with out my DF without getting itchy to see him again!
People in the military give up so much for your country it's amazing <3

well, our situation is a lot different than most being dual military. DH told me yesterday he didn't even know how i do it. he is stationed at home a majority of time in the U.S. and gets to see his family quiet often, last being in May of this year. i haven't been home since august of last year and i have no support system over here other than all of you gals! it's hard, i'm not going to lie, but when you find the person you love more than the world, you would do anything and everything for them even if it sucks! you would be able to do it i'm sure :)

well, our situation is a lot different than most being dual military. DH told me yesterday he didn't even know how i do it. he is stationed at home a majority of time in the U.S. and gets to see his family quiet often, last being in May of this year. i haven't been home since august of last year and i have no support system over here other than all of you gals! it's hard, i'm not going to lie, but when you find the person you love more than the world, you would do anything and everything for them even if it sucks! you would be able to do it i'm sure :)

All I can say is I'm in awe of you :hugs: I bet it makes your time with him that more special and also when you get to see your family too. xx

kitjos--looks like we will be testing around the same time! Can't wait to share those :bfp:!

Ive just done an OPK and it came out possitive!! Which means i didnt ov on 21st which means im 4 days off my estimate. Oh geez....
Well guess im not in my 2ww yet then but will be in few days, glad to buddy up southengal2 - lets pray for them :bfp:.
Anywho, i know what ill be doing tonight! :winkwink:

Ive just done an OPK and it came out possitive!! Which means i didnt ov on 21st which means im 4 days off my estimate. Oh geez....
Well guess im not in my 2ww yet then but will be in few days, glad to buddy up southengal2 - lets pray for them :bfp:.
Anywho, i know what ill be doing tonight! :winkwink:

Get to :sex: girl!!!!! Praying for that :bfp: hun!

Hubby and I :sex: last night so hopefully we see some results. Need him to bring me some grapefruit juice since I still have a bummed foot and cant get to the store myself lol COME ON :bfp: FOR JULY! :dust: to all you lovely ladies.

aww thanks gemie! he kept it a secret all week and then just burst in the front door. i had to stop myself from crying. seriously every second with him is like a dream. i can't even stop kissing him! can't wait to catch that eggy! :)

Aww being IN LOVE ROCKS!!!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->