Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi ladies how was your weekend? This weekend was very good and DH and I did a lot of "marital activities" lol so hopefully it gets me to my . Best of luck to you all.

Oooooh, I like the sound of "marital activities" :winkwink:. Praying we all get those :bfp:s, sweetie!!! Now, let's ride the 2ww together (I have a few days to mine...but sounds like you might already be on yours)

Hi ladies how was your weekend? This weekend was very good and DH and I did a lot of "marital activities" lol so hopefully it gets me to my . Best of luck to you all.

Oooooh, I like the sound of "marital activities" :winkwink:. Praying we all get those :bfp:s, sweetie!!! Now, let's ride the 2ww together (I have a few days to mine...but sounds like you might already be on yours)

not there yet, im just making sure i cover all my tracks :rofl: but sure we can ride out the wait together and try to keep each other sane :haha:

hey ladies!! gosh i love this thread and you crazy girls ... this weekend has been great so far! My brother came home from Afghanistan yesterday :):):) so of course that gave me a full day of distraction and family fun, haha
As far as symptoms go i don't really have any except a little twinges/crampy, extremely moody (sorry DH), and burping a lot haha
of course it could still be AF but i'm hoping! After the spotting 7DPO and then that went away immediately and nothing since so crossing my fingers!!
Good luck with you TWW ladies!! :dust: all around!

Oh that's awesome about your brother, Soulshaken!!!!! Definitely sounds like a great weekend. Girrrrl, the hiccups and spotting sound soooooo exciting!! I'm so excited!!!! Good luck hun!

Soulshaken-- That's so awesome about your brother!

Spreading :dust: all around!

Oh that's awesome about your brother, Soulshaken!!!!! Definitely sounds like a great weekend. Girrrrl, the hiccups and spotting sound soooooo exciting!! I'm so excited!!!! Good luck hun!

hiccups? are they sign as well? i cant keep up :haha:

LOL....I hear having lots of gas is one of the surest symptoms. Loads of ladies here on BnB have it as an early pregnancy symptom.

Hey everyone,

I'm glad it's all working out for everyone this cycle - that OPKs are behaving and people are together when they need to be!

All things going well this end - just started getting EWCM(!) first time in ages that it was recognisable (the last time I got pregnant but MC so I know it's a good sign!) so I'm super excited...

Also, OPK held out until this afternoon when we got home! Yippee!

I hope you're all ok today and having a fabulous Monday.

Spreading lots of :dust: around here.

x

The OPK couldn't have had better timing, Laura....and the EWCM sounds super duper :thumbup:. I don't think I have any yet.....but ah well, Preseed should help if it doesn't show :haha:. Looking forward to counting down your 2ww with you!

Speaking of symptoms....I started cramping today. It kinda feels like AF cramps. Is this too early for implantation cramping?

Speaking of symptoms....I started cramping today. It kinda feels like AF cramps. Is this too early for implantation cramping?

I think it is slightly.. could you have O'd sooner? Or maybe it's now b/c of the pain?

I think it is slightly.. could you have O'd sooner? Or maybe it's now b/c of the pain?

I had some slight cramping around the time I was supposse to O. I was using OPK's but never got a positive, it got darker and almost positive then just started getting lighter.

Guess tonight Dh & I'll :sex: just in case!

Good to :sex: just in case, southerngal. I think implantation is typically from 7dpo...but everyone is different. I agree with Gemie...maybe you o'd earlier than you think.

Hey Ladies,

Checking in!

Looking great.....+ opks and symptons galore.......this thread is THE place to be.....lots of BFPS coming this way!

I got my + opk yesterday at 11.30am so we bd (of course!) and will be doing so tonight and tomorrow too just for insurance purposes lol.....I have been getting ov cramps all day but considering the amount of bding I have been putting DH through I am praying we have it covered for our 1st wedding anniversary bubba!

madly - got my first positive OPK yesterday too! :happydance: DH and i :sex: last night too with the conceive plus and soft cups for the first time. here's to hoping for our :bfp:'s!

Good luck ladies!! :dust: your way!! Can't wait to test... it's killing meeee.... hope to join the :bfp: club with you girls soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->