Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

aww thanks gemie! he kept it a secret all week and then just burst in the front door. i had to stop myself from crying. seriously every second with him is like a dream. i can't even stop kissing him! can't wait to catch that eggy! :)

That's so sweet! I'm so happy for you!

:hi: Ladies,

PMA sounds extremely positive for this month.......we def have a BABYBOOM on our hands :haha:

nevertogether its great news you got a surprise visit from OH you sound ssssssooooooooooooo in love! :happydance:

I am going to give DH the night off in preperation for :drunk: :sex: tomorrow night :rofl::rofl: I also plan on cohearsing him into :sex: tomorrow aft too but am not telling him that yet :rofl:

I poas and did a opk this am and although not a positive the second line is def there and if its the same as last month will take 4/5 days til I hit my surge and get that positive which is right on cue :thumbup: I am feeling really great now I have worked out my cycle length,luteal phase ov etc.................bring on that :bfp:

wooo go madly, get that eggy girl! :happydance: oh and i am soo in love :) love that man with every part of me!

wooo go madly, get that eggy girl! :happydance: oh and i am soo in love :) love that man with every part of me!

DH is already complaining he is :sleep: but we will catch that eggy this cycle I am determined :haha:

I can feel the love just reading your post (s) hon! :kiss:

aww thanks gemie! he kept it a secret all week and then just burst in the front door. i had to stop myself from crying. seriously every second with him is like a dream. i can't even stop kissing him! can't wait to catch that eggy! :)

Aww being IN LOVE ROCKS!!!!! :cloud9:

AGREED! Being in love DOES rock... Hubby just rearanged/redecorated/painted our house with his brothers while i was gone to the lake to surprise me.. leaving an empty room as a "just in case" nursery... he gives me hope... ain't love grand?! :-D

I think I ovulated today so as soon as I got in from work we :sex: ...... fingers crossed we caught the eggy.

Good luck everyone, hope you get your BFP soon.

Oooh, I'm loving all the love radiating from this thread. Our other halves are the best aren't they!

Never, enjoy the time with your man, hun :hugs:

Madly, give your man plenty of Red Bull and tell him to get ready for the shag fest :haha:. I'm already thinking up my own R-rated seduction moves, lol!

Soulshaken, aww that's so sweet what your dh did!

Irishbabe, :thumbup: for the timely :sex:. Hope you guys catch that eggy!

We are definitely on a roll for a baby boom on this thread! My own piece of good news is I got out of the trip for next week :dance:. With all the PMA and :dust: on this thread, the :sperm: will have no choice but to catch those eggs!

:hug:

Aww being IN LOVE ROCKS!!!!! :cloud9:

AGREED! Being in love DOES rock... Hubby just rearanged/redecorated/painted our house with his brothers while i was gone to the lake to surprise me.. leaving an empty room as a "just in case" nursery... he gives me hope... ain't love grand?! :-D

aww thats so nice, i cant wait to turn our extra room into a nursery :cloud9:

Oooh, I'm loving all the love radiating from this thread. Our other halves are the best aren't they!

Never, enjoy the time with your man, hun :hugs:

Madly, give your man plenty of Red Bull and tell him to get ready for the shag fest :haha:. I'm already thinking up my own R-rated seduction moves, lol!

Soulshaken, aww that's so sweet what your dh did!

Irishbabe, :thumbup: for the timely :sex:. Hope you guys catch that eggy!

We are definitely on a roll for a baby boom on this thread! My own piece of good news is I got out of the trip for next week :dance:. With all the PMA and :dust: on this thread, the :sperm: will have no choice but to catch those eggs!

:hug:

So sorry for the double posts! Using my phone :blush:

Definitely lots of :sex:, happily trying! Where in your cycle are you?

So sorry for the double posts! Using my phone :blush:

Definitely lots of :sex:, happily trying! Where in your cycle are you?

I am on CD 7, my cycles are irregular, so I do my own calculations from the last period whenever I get them, so hubby and I just DTD :blush: when he got home from work. Not trying to skip a beat and of course he just wanted some TLC from his wife lol.

still no positive OPK for me, which is good. woot woot :happydance: just need them to hold out until tomorrow or monday and i'm good :thumbup:

No positive opks yet for me either which is good as I'm at my Dad's for the weekend and the thought of :sex: there is still a little weird if the truth be told! :rofl:

unfortunately, I forgot to bring my thermometer so no temping this weekend. Oops!

Still feeling pretty positive this time around - who knows why!

:dust: :dust: :dust: everyone.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"