Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Nevertogether--sending :dust: to you!
Soulshaken--It's your month! Can't wait for you to share that :bfp: with us!

madly - got my first positive OPK yesterday too! :happydance: DH and i :sex: last night too with the conceive plus and soft cups for the first time. here's to hoping for our :bfp:'s!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! gl girl! :thumbup:

WHEN we get our :bfp:'s we will prob have a similar EDD! :happydance:

Nearly there Soulshaken.....you will one of the first Ladies to get her :bfp:

eee i dunno now! I'm getting down today for some reason! I had some dark brown spotting just when i wiped today and then it went away... ugh!! stupid :witch: is taunting me!! i'm definitely going to test tomorrow though and see what happens, last time it took me until 14DPO to get a FAINT positive, so i'm not going to get too discouraged if its a :bfn: tomorrow ... (I'm going crazy can you tell?? haha)
Good luck with your wait ladies!! :dust: to all of you!! And keep smiling :) And when your down ask for lots of hugs... haha i just warn DH ahead of time that today i'm going to be a little more clingy than usual... i don't think he minds ;)
Hope everyone is feeling okay today :hugs:

eee i dunno now! I'm getting down today for some reason! I had some dark brown spotting just when i wiped today and then it went away... ugh!! stupid :witch: is taunting me!! i'm definitely going to test tomorrow though and see what happens, last time it took me until 14DPO to get a FAINT positive, so i'm not going to get too discouraged if its a :bfn: tomorrow ... (I'm going crazy can you tell?? haha)
Good luck with your wait ladies!! :dust: to all of you!! And keep smiling :) And when your down ask for lots of hugs... haha i just warn DH ahead of time that today i'm going to be a little more clingy than usual... i don't think he minds ;)
Hope everyone is feeling okay today :hugs:

:hugs: fxed for a two nice pink lines tom hon!

Hi ladies. So sorry for being MIA. I didn't want to wreck the PMA here. I'm 99.99% sure I'm ovulating from my bad side this cycle :cry:. So I think I'm out this month. But I would love to cheer you ladies on, if that's okay :hugs:

Wooohooo for all the good :sex: Madly and Never! It would be so so cool for you to have the same EDD. You'll probably also announce your :bfp: the same day :hugs:. Good luck babes!

Also sending tons of baby dust to Happily, Southerngal, Gemie, Laura, Irishbabe, Becca (where are you?!), all of you in or approaching the 2ww! I'm your official cheer leader ladies :dance:

Soulshaken, I have everything crossed for you. Praying for 2 pink lines for you, hun!

Welcome Awaiting!

:dust: to everyone! :kiss:

Hi ladies. So sorry for being MIA. I didn't want to wreck the PMA here. I'm 99.99% sure I'm ovulating from my bad side this cycle :cry:. So I think I'm out this month. But I would love to cheer you ladies on, if that's okay :hugs:

Wooohooo for all the good :sex: Madly and Never! It would be so so cool for you to have the same EDD. You'll probably also announce your :bfp: the same day :hugs:. Good luck babes!

Also sending tons of baby dust to Happily, Southerngal, Gemie, Laura, Irishbabe, Becca (where are you?!), all of you in or approaching the 2ww! I'm your official cheer leader ladies :dance:

Soulshaken, I have everything crossed for you. Praying for 2 pink lines for you, hun!

Welcome Awaiting!

Awww hun :hugs: keep the faithyou never know fully what's going on inside!

I O'd early so I've been in the 2ww since Monday! It's so exceiting, I really hope we managed it, I'm so impatient :dohh:

How is everyone? xx

Thanks Gemie hun! But I'm pretty much certain this cycle was a bust.

Oh awesome! That means you're about 4dpo!! Exciting stuff! Can't wait for you to test!!!

Welcome Awaiting!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was certain I ov from my left this month but have been getting cramps and a sort of trapped nerve feeling in my right hip top of buttock area.....confused.com :shrug:

PMA your not out yet hon!

Thanks Madly :hugs:. I'll just take my mind off it....so if it does happen, will be pleasantly surprised :winkwink:

Hey Ladies......

Havent signed on here for a week have been trying my hardest to keep my mind occupied an any thing but:bfp:

Well after the :witch:got me i am finaly back to :sex:time so lots and lots of :sex:this week and pray to God those :spermy:have a betther sence of direction than my DH :haha:

Fingers crossed for you guys in the 2 wk wait :happydance:

I am not feeling this is my month- I just have that feeling :cry:

Fingers & Toes crossed for you Isi sending you big :hug: stay strong and keep us updated:flower:

:dust: to you all keep us posted

B xx

Good luck Belsey hun! Do keep up the PMA this cycle!! And yeah, hoping the :spermy: will hit the bullseye :winkwink:. So keep :sex:

Will defo keep you updated. :hugs:

Hi Ladies, Im very new to Baby&Bump. Hope I can join you all :flower:

I should be testing in exactly 2 weeks.. 14th or 15th U all sound so :happydance: and thats what I LOVE to see!!! This will be my 9th Month of trying for :baby: number 1, I just so so so Wish this is the Month!! I try and stay :happydance: in front of my DH, but deep deep down :cry: Its been a long journey and i havnt told anyone we have been trying..!! I have been invited to :baby: Shower this weekend, Im still in two minds whether to go?? full of women with newborns and than theres me! sorry Dont want to depress u all as Im Loving all the PMA in here! :flower: I pray so so hard :witch: stays away!! and we all get our DESERVING :bfp:

We have :sex: for the past 5 Days none stop!! hoping we covered the days!! :dust: to u all Lets wait and see!!!!!

Nayla--- Welcome! :dust: to you!
Isi--- don't give up yet! You never know what your body is doing! :dust: to you!
Belsey--hope those :spermy: decide to ask for directions this month!! :haha:

Keep the PMA going ladies! This is our month!

:dust: to everyone!

Hi Ladies,

I love the pma on this thread too....its such a lovely supportive thread! Here`s hoping we graduate to 1st tri together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->