Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all feeling good today.

FF tells me that I Ov'ed three days ago so here's hoping!

Big hugs to you Nayla :hugs:. I know exactly how you feel about putting up a happy face and hurting inside....but hopefully, your ttc journey will be over THIS CYCLE :happydance:. As for the baby showers, if they are close friends, you could go....knowing at the back of your mind that yours isn't too far away. Go and bask in all that :dust:. Your time will come for sure.

Thanks southernbabe :hugs:. I'm just trying not to allow myself the heart break....but I will most defo keep up the PMA :thumbup:. How are you hun? 2ww coming to an end soon!!!

Madly and Mamadonna....that would be AWESOME to move to 1st tri together :friends:. Getting all excited now :D

Good luck Laura!!!

I am walking around at the minute with an almost permanent grin on my face :dohh: I just feel sooooo happy and sooooo in love with DH right now! I have those butterfly feelings you get when you know something great is building up and about to happen :shrug: [-o< my happy emotional state has something to do with a pending :bfp: and our much wanted March :baby:

I am walking around at the minute with an almost permanent grin on my face :dohh: I just feel sooooo happy and sooooo in love with DH right now! I have those butterfly feelings you get when you know something great is building up and about to happen :shrug: [-o< my happy emotional state has something to do with a pending :bfp: and our much wanted March :baby:

that sounds great madly, i so hope you get your bfp!!!

Yes Isi the TWW is half way over. The closer I get to testing time the more nervous I get! I'm starting to feel crampy. But I'm hoping it's not PMS.

Trying not to think about it and trying to keep positive!

Awww, that's so sweet Madly!! Good luck babes!

Southern, I am willing PMA away from you. Looking forward to the flood of :bfp: announcements on this thread!!!

It's brilliant that the PMA is holding strong around here!

I love coming and reading this thread - it always makes me feel like anything is possible.

I would love to join you all in 1st Trimester in a couple of weeks. Our bodies are amazing things and I just really hope that this month they will reward all our hard work and perseverance!

I hope this is it for everyone! I know on a selfish level I would love it to be me, but I hope for all of you that this is it for you too...

x

Thank you ladies :flower:

Im feeling very upbeat and happier today.. I guess we have done all we can do for now :thumbup:
Going to try and not think too much in the 2ww :coffee: and just enjoy my weekend.. xx As for the :baby: Shower I definitely will go.. As im not really a bitter or jealous person, Sometimes it does get tough but were only humans i Guess :wacko: But hey I love shopping for Baby things.. and your right I will be having my time soon fingers crossed :happydance:

Just a quick question ladies does your Boobs hurt so much straight after ovulation? Mine have always been like that till:witch: arrives.. I just so hope its something else..

Stay Happy and Healthy ladies and :dust: TO US ALL :happydance:

ARRRR! Havent logged on in past week as feeling really down about missing my OV window and having them 'it's never gonna happen to me' moments, but i did OV!! (by fertility friend - which ive never had an actual red cross reading before!) and me and hubby BD that night (i ov'd on CD17) so hopefully im back in the game!! Im now 6dpo and waiting. :happydance:

Hope you ladies are doing alright and guess many more are in there 2ww now!! Good luck!!

:dust:

Good morning ladies!

kitjos---that's great! Fingers crossed for you!

mamadonna---how you feeling hon? Testing day is right around the corner!

Nayla---glad to hear you are feeling better!

:dust: to everyone!

Good morning ladies!

kitjos---that's great! Fingers crossed for you!

mamadonna---how you feeling hon? Testing day is right around the corner!

Nayla---glad to hear you are feeling better!

:dust: to everyone!

i'm good thanx hun,i've just had a lvely reading off sandra,but she says conception oct/nov so we'll just have to wait and see:shrug: hows things at your end?

Things are fine on my end, just trying to get through the looooonnnnnnggggg TWW!

Things are fine on my end, just trying to get through the looooonnnnnnggggg TWW!

i kno i just wanna kno 1 way or other now the tww has flown but now i'm fed up the doubts are starting *where has my pma gone?*

i kno i just wanna kno 1 way or other now the tww has flown but now i'm fed up the doubts are starting *where has my pma gone?*

Hang in there! The wait is almost up!
:dust: to you!

My fingers, toes, feet, hands, arms, legs, eyes, everything is crossed for your :bfp:

Absolutely!

I love the love swishing around this thread.

Everything's crossed. 1st trimester for all of us, yes?!

xx

Absolutely!

I love the love swishing around this thread.

Everything's crossed. 1st trimester for all of us, yes?!

xx

YES LAURACLILI,

LISTEN UP LADIES PMA.....WE WILL ALL BE GRADUATING TO 1ST TRI TOGETHER!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->