Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Yes! PMA girls!
well I finally succumbed and ordered a reading from Jenny lol Just for fun b/c I really don't usually go in for anything like that... just something to do b/c I'm actually going mad! x

Hey ladies!! back from the lake with absolutely NO news unfortunately ... tested two days ago(AF was due), yesterday, AND today and still :bfn:
AF not showing her face yet but I have no idea what to think...
I remember not thinking i was pregnant the last time because i tested when AF was due and same :bfn: but then starting feeling "carsick" all the time so i tested about a week laster and it was a FAINT positive.
i don't know why my body is so confusing but it's really keeping me down :(
I really just want to know either way, ya know!? AGH... alright enough of that.
I hope everyone is doing well and keeping positive!! haha (i'm trying)
:dust: to all you ladies for July :bfp:!!!

Graduation sounds fabulous :thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow Mamadonna! You and Soulshaken are the first of us here to test :dance:

Yay for catching the eggy Kitjos :thumbup:

Madly, Southerngal, Lauraclili, Gemie, Nayla, Belsey, Happily, everyone! Hope everyone's doing great! Looking forward to the flood of :bfp:

As for me, I'm technically 1dpo today. Debating whether or not to put back my ticker :haha:. Might as well, in the spirit of PMA, right :winkwink:

:dust: to all!

Good luck tomorrow Mamadonna! You and Soulshaken are the first of us here to test :dance:

Madly, Southerngal, Lauraclili, Gemie, Nayla, Belsey, Happily, everyone! Hope everyone's doing great! Looking forward to the flood of :bfp:

As for me, I'm technically 1dpo today. Debating whether or not to put back my ticker :haha:. Might as well, in the spirit of PMA, right :winkwink:

PMA HON....SORT THAT TICKER :thumbup:

I think I am coming down with a cold or summat.....stuffy nose, sore/dry throat and seems I am starting with a cough too.....feeling a little crap right now......going to :sleep: now.........so tired! night night ladies.....will check in on the testing tomorrow.....fxed cant wait to see our first graduates!:hugs:

I have high hopes this cycle!!! Will be testing early on 6 AF Due on the 10th!!! I hope this is it girls!!! Good Luck and Baby Dust to all of us for BFP this July!!!!!

Soulshaken, I'm on pins and needles for you! Good luck babes!

Madly, tired and sleepy, huh :winkwink:. Sounds super duper babes!

Welcome mommyo2! Wishing you all the very best hun!

thanks hun,i'm so nervious i really wanna test but then again i dont iykwim!?!

thanks Isi!! I'm heading back up to the lake tonight but i'll be back tuesday with news either way... good luck tomorrow mamadonna!! Keep us posted! and :dust: to everyone else :) Hopefully July will be a babybooming month! <3

not sure i keep having the feeling that this is it i feel pg but then other times i feel af is on her way:shrug: i'm so confused i'll be happy if my temps stay up tomorrow morning,the only thing i can honestly say i'm getting symptom wise is nausea in the mornings which is lasting till lunch time,(gagging when i brush my teeth) past 2 days i've gone to bed in the afternoon and thats not me...but then again i'm cramping and have a bad back so who kno's :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Sounds like amazing symptoms hun! Good luck :) xx

woooooooooooo mamadonna your symptons sound positive.....praying your our 1st BFP of many!

I have had about 9hrs sleep and still feel really tired and wacked out! and I still have no ewcm? WTF I normally have absolutely oodles at this time of my cycle and its gone missing?!?!?!?!?!?!

well i've just been to superdrug and bought my tests i'm so nervous!!

Good luck mamadona! Let us know the result, but dont get disheartened if its neg, it could always be to early to determine hormone. :winkwink:

Dont know if any ladies are from the UK but superdrug have got clearblue digital 2pk preg test's on offer for £6.99!! Well cheap!!

Ive been having few symptoms (so glad im not the only one!) mainly on 6DPO i had a stonking pressure headache and nausia and fatigue all day, today i feel abit better, apart from being gassy this morning! lol :haha:

So when is everyone planning to test (if on 2ww) - do you test before AF is due? Or wait for a few days? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->