Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hello Ladies :flower:

I so wish i found this Place earlier!! it puts a huge smile on my face!! :laugh2: I sometimes feel my DH thinks Im crazy sat with a smile looking at the screen! :haha:

Its a very :happydance: place to be when TTC! Were all in the same :boat: and its so nice to hear and share our experiences!! :hug:

Fingers crossed for you Madonna.. It sounds promising! :wohoo: In my prayers Dear! It would be so LOVELY if all got our :bfp: This month!! My Goodness Im not even pregnant and im so :yipee: EXCITED!!!

:dust: to US ALL!! xx

OMG! I'm so excited, I can't keep still. Good luck Mamadonna & Soulshaken! :hugs:

Southerngal, I know exactly what you mean! I'm also scared of testing. Whatever you choose to do, test or wait for AF not to show, I'm sending you tons of good wishes hun!

Madly, ignore the lack of ewcm, lol! As long as it was there when it really mattered, you're good hun!

Kitjos, Gemie, Nayla, Happily, Belsey, Lauraclili, and all my other PMA sisters, have a great weekend! Thank God the 2ww is gradually coming to and end!

OMG! I'm so excited, I can't keep still. Good luck Mamadonna & Soulshaken! :hugs:

Southerngal, I know exactly what you mean! I'm also scared of testing. Whatever you choose to do, test or wait for AF not to show, I'm sending you tons of good wishes hun!

Madly, ignore the lack of ewcm, lol! As long as it was there when it really mattered, you're good hun!

Kitjos, Gemie, Nayla, Happily, Belsey, Lauraclili, and all my other PMA sisters, have a great weekend! Thank God the 2ww is gradually coming to and end!

thank you buttercup but i caved and got a bfn i'm not too worried as it wasnt fmu so will do it the morning

Thanks hun you too!! I think I'm going to wait until af is due and from my calculations thats either Thursday or Monday :wacko:

So exceitred though, I've just bought a cbfm from ebay so if I'm out this month I must have a better chance next month! :happydance:

Have a lovely day my lovelies :hugs:

thank you buttercup but i caved and got a bfn i'm not too worried as it wasnt fmu so will do it the morning

Ah it's still early days chick! PMA. x

well i've just been to superdrug and bought my tests i'm so nervous!!

omg omg omg when are you testing?!?!?!?!?!

in the morning if i can hold out that is lol

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cant wait :happydance: you will be our 1st here and I wana make that TEAM BFP score 4-2 :happydance:

oh my god in all my pregnancies i have never been this nervous to test!!

omg I hope this is a good sign hon :thumbup: I feel extremely nervous this month too! I have butterflies in my stomach almost constantly like you get when you know something is about to happen :wacko:

Thanks hon,

Its just a noticable 2ww sympton for me that is sooooo different, I normally have an over abundance :blush: from just before ov until af and none this month really I had a tiny bit earlier (sorry tmi!) but none again! I am hoping that this is a good sign for me because this is what is noticably different this month for me so far :thumbup:

I am testing on 12th July I think my cycle may be 32 days this month (norm 32-34days!) I ov on cd21 but ov on cd23 last cycle and my lp is 12days that said I have been taking vit b6 so this may extend a bit! Going on this I calculate af to be due about 10th but if I hang out til 12th this will be 14/15 dpo and the chance of a accurate test reading will be better!

gl girls I am sooooooo excited for everyone ekkkkkkkkkk! :hugs:

Hi everyone! Hope we all had a good weekend!!! :thumbup:

Mamadonna...just seeing your ticker. Did AF show? I hope it didn't....but if it did, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. You know us PMA girls are only allowed 2 days to :cry: and then we get right back on the wagon and try again. Good luck this cycle babes :hugs:

Soulshaken....have you tested yet?

Madly, girrrrl....your symptoms are A-star!!! I can't wait for the 12th also!! 1 whole week away. Good luck babes :kiss:. Wanted to join the World Cup thread, but realised it might be too late the competition ending on Sunday :haha:. What are your scores now?

Southerngal....how's it going hun? I'm also crossing everything for you :hugs:

Gemie, Never, Belsey, Lauracili, Nayla and my other dpo ladies. How is the waiting coming along :coffee:. As you can see, I have my ticker back up.....I just decided, what heck, to keep up with the PMA and hope for the best this cycle :happydance:. Wishing us allll the best hun!

Hope everyone is great :flower:

hi isi!

everything is fine here. had my last day with DH yesterday :cry: and am just waiting on a phone call from him to let me know he is officially leaving the country to deployment. it will be november when i see him next, and i just hope that me and a bean will be waiting. have another two weeks until we know, so i'm going to do my best not to symptom spot. just hoping we caught the eggy :)

Hoping for you too, Never :hugs:. I'm also trying not to ss, as I'm really not sure about this cycle at all......let's see how far we can just :coffee: and wait. Good luck babes!

yes definitely! not sure what i'm going to spend this whole time doing..maybe i will throw myself into work :shrug:

Hi everyone! Hope we all had a good weekend!!! :thumbup:

Mamadonna...just seeing your ticker. Did AF show? I hope it didn't....but if it did, I'm so sorry hun :hugs:. You know us PMA girls are only allowed 2 days to :cry: and then we get right back on the wagon and try again. Good luck this cycle babes :hugs:

Soulshaken....have you tested yet?

Madly, girrrrl....your symptoms are A-star!!! I can't wait for the 12th also!! 1 whole week away. Good luck babes :kiss:. Wanted to join the World Cup thread, but realised it might be too late the competition ending on Sunday :haha:. What are your scores now?

Southerngal....how's it going hun? I'm also crossing everything for you :hugs:

Gemie, Never, Belsey, Lauracili, Nayla and my other dpo ladies. How is the waiting coming along :coffee:. As you can see, I have my ticker back up.....I just decided, what heck, to keep up with the PMA and hope for the best this cycle :happydance:. Wishing us allll the best hun!

Hope everyone is great :flower:

Hey hon,

Thank you for your support and PMA :hugs:

:wacko: BUT still no ewcm, 7dpo today and counting :happydance: currently at home, came home from work feeling under the weather putting my feet up and having a rest :coffee:......feeling really wacked, lightheaded and dizzy I also have a slight dry cough and stuffy nose and sore head :cry:

Its not too late to join our WORLD CUP WIGGLE thread.....technically if you are in the 2ww now you WILL have concieved a WORLD CUP WIGGLE! Let me know if you would like me to add you to the team :thumbup:

yes definitely! not sure what i'm going to spend this whole time doing..maybe i will throw myself into work :shrug:

hey hon I have a job for you.......you will be so busy preparing for the arrival of your little :baby: the 5mths will be over before you know it and you can welcome your man back complete with babybump :hugs: Keep those positive thoughts hon.....YOU HAVE CAUGHT THAT EGGY THIS CYCLE!:thumbup:

Oooooh, your PMA is infectuos, Madly :happydance:. Please doooo add me to the thread!

Well so far I've been so ill with a flu type illness and I have thought maybe it's a symptom, I've been bloated and peeing LOTS but that might be b/c I'm drinking so much b/c of the illness. Also been having mild cramps for a few days.
I've poas (IC) yesterday and today (8 and 9 dpo) and both BFN as I expected. :(
If af isn't here on Thursday which is when I think I'm due on going on a 26 day cycle I'm going to use a superdrug test.

If I'm out this month I'm going all guns blazing into next month with a cbfm! I WILL catch that eggy!
I had my jenny reading which estimates a boy conceived in September and I'm waiting on my Cheri reading :)

i'm out girls the :witch: just got me hey ho on to the nxt month good luck to all thats left:dust:

i'm out girls the :witch: just got me hey ho on to the nxt month good luck to all thats left:dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry hon

My pma is fading...............I am feeling so ill right now and am going to go :sleep: soon......:cry: my mind is playing ttc tricks on my body again am sure of it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->