Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

thanks hun but i'm fine i'm just pleased she hasnt made me wait to long

Ahh sorry Donna... up and on to next month! :hugs:

Good luck this cycle, Mamadonna :thumbup:

What happened, Groovy? You're on CD1? I thought we had the same cycle.

What happened, Groovy? You're on CD1? I thought we had the same cycle.

I am on CD 5 at present. Unfortunately as I had the Implanon removed it screwed up my cycle a little bit meaning AF arrived two weeks late. I hope we can still be friends though?

Oh, sorry to hear that hun. Of course we're still cycle buds :hugs:. Good luck this cycle babes! How long have you been ttc?

7 Days left Gemie fingers & Toes crossed for you xx

Isi - we are pretty close. I'm 5DPO. How long are your cycles usually?

Hi never we are close too....am 7dpo today my cycles are 32-34days ish and am testing 12th July at 14dpo.....arent you testing the 13th my 1st Wedding Anniversary?

Oh, sorry to hear that hun. Of course we're still cycle buds :hugs:. Good luck this cycle babes! How long have you been ttc?

Thanks. :hugs: I've only been trying for a month, but fingers crossed this month I will be successful! :D How about you? Fingers crossed! :dust:

madly - 1st wedding ann? :happydance: i'm actually testing the 14th, but might even wait until the 15th.

Hi Ladies, mind if i jump in? I am 7-8 dpo, due AF next weds. I need support!!!! Can't stand the wait!! And SS sooo bad!!!
xx

Hi :flower:

Fingers crossed for the April Babies :dust:

Im now 8DPO I test on the 15th, My Cycles have always varied from 25days - 31days. (Dr says its a normal and healthy cycle :wacko:) its a little hard to pinpoint ovulation. Ok for the Last 6 Months my Cycle have been as Follows:

Jan-28 Feb-31 March-30 April-25 May-28 June-25 Im going to Hang in there as long as I can and test on the 30Th We did None stop :sex: from CD9-CD18, Im more than positive we covered the important days... Whats worrying me Im so Happy for some crazy reason!?? and at the same time I am scared that I am setting myself up for another Failure.. :nope: I just Pray that we all get the BFP.... just keeping busy to kill time..... I have faith in us all for 2011 Babies!! :wohoo:

:dust:x iNFINITY TO US ALL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->