Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Welcome Joanne and Hopes :hugs:

Joanne, I know how frustrating the 2ww can be :dohh:. But you have a few more days to go, so at least it's almost over. Wishing you all the best!!!

Hopes....good luck with your new cycle! Blowing :dust: your way

Nayla girrrrrrl!!!! :sex: from CD 9 to 18?!! Nice one babes :thumbup:. Yep, you definitely covered all the bases as far as I know. I really pray you get that :bfp:. Gosh, don't you just wish you could hit the fast forward button on the 2ww??!! I know I do :dohh:

I'm only 4dpo and my mind has already started playing mind games with me. My boobs have started some burning sensation, but after I had this 2 cycles ago and ended up with a BFN, I am totally discounting it. I also had some cramping last night....but at 3dpo, I know that was totally in my head :haha:. *Sigh* gosh, this wait is torture innit?! But hey, we just have to remain cool, calm and collected :coffee:

Soulshaken and Southerngal....you are both on my mind. Hope you're good :flower:

:dust: to all

Hey everyone, I hope you're all feeling good today. The sun is shining around here so everything always looks a little more positive!

I'm having some pretty unusual symptoms (for me!) which were driving me nuts at midnight last night but I'm hoping they're all good signs... (For interests sake... AF style cramping with some sharp tugging type pains, yellow CM (sorry TMI but it is seriously odd for me... :blush:), what I think was very slightly pink CM this morning but that's probably wishful thinking, bloated, gassy, the usual. I'm probably fooling myself but for now I'm going to enjoy the PMA and keep hoping!

Fingers crossed everyone.

x

Sounds awesome Laura!!! Let's keep up the PMA hun! It sure sounds like there are going to be a whole load of :bfp:s on this thread soon! Good luck sweetie!!!

:dust:

Great picture! I love your dress.

Happy nearly 1st wedding anniversary.

Fingers crossed for a lovely :bfp: as a present...

x

Great picture! I love your dress.

Happy nearly 1st wedding anniversary.

Fingers crossed for a lovely :bfp: as a present...

x

Thank you hon.....as you can see DH soooooooo much older than me lol:haha:

omg how beautiful! i agree the dress is breathtaking honey. DH and i got married in uniform. not so breathtaking haha

Mine too... it's fun though!

x

definately......two weeks after our wedding anniversary we will have been together a MASSIVE 11yrs.....I was 16 and DH 29 when we met......Hes my whole world.....I made him cry the day I walked down the aisle in that dress! I am a size 20 and wanted a dress that fitted well and made me feel like a princess from the minute I put it on my dress was just that :happydance:

gemie - i didn't even realize you are one day ahead of me. girls, let's hope we're all bump buddies dang it!

My DH is nearly 20 years older than me. I was 21 when we met and he was 40 which people think is a little weird (I know, they told me! :haha: ) but it works for us...

I know what you mean about the dress though - a girl needs a dress that makes her feel special! I know mine did!

Wow I am not as talented as you guys at making this look pretty! But short background I am 27, hubby is 27. Been together since we were 15, married for 8 years. We have 3 kids a boy 10, another boy 6, and a girl 4. Been ttc #4 for 2 years, miscarried with a blighted ovum Oct 2009 at 8 weeks. I sooo want this to be the month. I am slowly going insane. I am about 7-8 dpo right now. Symptoms I am having the last couple days are, really sore boobs, peeing a lot, cramps, back pain and gas. Not getting my hopes up though.

Oh, and sorry, good luck this month!

Fingers crossed for you and I'm sorry about your loss.

:hugs:

:dust:

And even more, welcome to BnB!

I really should pay attention when I'm writing these posts!

Thanks! I was on another sight for a while, but nobody was ever on. So I decided to try this one =)

omg how beautiful! i agree the dress is breathtaking honey. DH and i got married in uniform. not so breathtaking haha

I disagree hon, its the commitment that counts.....After 11yrs togther it was the commitment that mattered more to us than having a huge great big wedding and felt the cash could be better spent!

We wed at Leeds registar office this is where the pics where taken.....we didnt have a wedding reception we went for drinks at a local pub (we had about 30 guests at our ceremony) and then went home got changed had a mcd`s and went on honeymoon.....5 days at the british coast along with a long weekend staying at a friends b&b in brid (another british coastal town!) we took ds with us and I caught the best tan I have had in years :haha: I had a bridesmaid, flowergirl, and two pageboys.....everything was colour co-ordinated.....I bought thank you gifts for the children and paid for every single item of bridal attire including socks and pants :haha: we (obviously!) had a photographer which included an impressive amount of photos in the package for the cost and a even had a cake....which we gave out along with wedding favour boxes and personalised love hearts......We had a hen and stag do too...........WE DID/HAD IT ALL (EXCEPT THE RECEPTION!)......OUR WEDDING COST (INCLUDING OUR BREAKS AWAY BUT NOT SPENDS AS WE ASKED FOR CASH AS GIFTS FROM FAMILY!)

WAIT FOR IT.......................£2,000 (£2K)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->