Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thanks! I was on another sight for a while, but nobody was ever on. So I decided to try this one =)

hi hon welcome :hugs: so sorry about your loss.....I am currently 7dpo too and as mad as a hatter :dohh:

wow, that sounds so amazing and sweet madly! DH and I only had two weeks together during christmas break from training so we had to do it quick. we had my mom and two best friends, my husband's mom, dad, 2 brothers, sister, and grandparents. we got married in my mom's front yard, in uniform, by our best friend who was a preacher AND bartender. haha. total cost: a few shots of patron tequila for the preacher. :haha: we went for dinner, got drunk, fell asleep. got to spend 3 days together. got sick the 3rd day and went back to training. didn't see each other until 4 months after when DH graduated training.

wow, that sounds so amazing and sweet madly! DH and I only had two weeks together during christmas break from training so we had to do it quick. we had my mom and two best friends, my husband's mom, dad, 2 brothers, sister, and grandparents. we got married in my mom's front yard, in uniform, by our best friend who was a preacher AND bartender. haha. total cost: a few shots of patron tequila for the preacher. :haha: we went for dinner, got drunk, fell asleep. got to spend 3 days together. got sick the 3rd day and went back to training. didn't see each other until 4 months after when DH graduated training.

That is my kind of wedding hon :hugs: I love DH so much I could have married him in a bin bag and wouldnt have minded......we did it on a serious budget no £10k wedding for us and I was proud.....DH reckons I would make a seriously good wedding planner especially in the current recession climate....people still want to get married but on a budget everyone thinks I did an amazing job!:happydance:

Awww Madly u look gorgeous!! :flower:

Also Thank u Groovy Chick and Isa I so hope my lucks changed...
my Dream is to be 1 of those lucky ladys that type I have my BFP! :cloud9: (Wow that will be amazing :happydance:)

Ok Wake up Nayla!! lol So True Isa! Its crazy how our mind starts playing games! I was convinced that my pasta sauce smelt weird today.. :wacko: Im sure it didnt.. and im examining my boobs convincing myself I see greener veins!! :wacko:

I promised myself not to torture my Mind... But I feel like the past 9months its been Deja-Vu! I find myself repeating the same things.. 'That didnt happen last month...? Ohhhh this feels weird...?' 'Oh I will cancel that Dinner In case im Pregnant and I cant drink..' I will slow down at the gym in case Im Pregnant and not good for the :baby:' Aghhhh its so hard to be chilled :coffee: Isa Its true I just wish I can take a peep at the future than rewind again! lol just for that peace of mind :thumbup:

My DH keeps telling me to have an open mind as I keep saying the famous words.. 'This is the Month I have great feelings!!' Than in a blink of an eye :nope: I shall cross that bridge when I get there... hopefuly :witch: will leave me alone!!!! Shes physically and Mentally Getting to me now! Im not Given in!! I will and I shall be a Mom!!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed Lovelys, :kiss: So sorry for ranting on.. Im feeling very very nervous now.. xx I want this so so much :cry:

With every BFP is A Happy ending for us all :hug: Good Night All xx

Good luck Nayla, I really hope :witch: stays away for you.

As you say, every :bfp: is a happy ending for all of us and also a new beginning too...

x

Awww Madly u look gorgeous!! :flower:

Also Thank u Groovy Chick and Isa I so hope my lucks changed...
my Dream is to be 1 of those lucky ladys that type I have my BFP! :cloud9: (Wow that will be amazing :happydance:)

Ok Wake up Nayla!! lol So True Isa! Its crazy how our mind starts playing games! I was convinced that my pasta sauce smelt weird today.. :wacko: Im sure it didnt.. and im examining my boobs convincing myself I see greener veins!! :wacko:

I promised myself not to torture my Mind... But I feel like the past 9months its been Deja-Vu! I find myself repeating the same things.. 'That didnt happen last month...? Ohhhh this feels weird...?' 'Oh I will cancel that Dinner In case im Pregnant and I cant drink..' I will slow down at the gym in case Im Pregnant and not good for the :baby:' Aghhhh its so hard to be chilled :coffee: Isa Its true I just wish I can take a peep at the future than rewind again! lol just for that peace of mind :thumbup:

My DH keeps telling me to have an open mind as I keep saying the famous words.. 'This is the Month I have great feelings!!' Than in a blink of an eye :nope: I shall cross that bridge when I get there... hopefuly :witch: will leave me alone!!!! Shes physically and Mentally Getting to me now! Im not Given in!! I will and I shall be a Mom!!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed Lovelys, :kiss: So sorry for ranting on.. Im feeling very very nervous now.. xx I want this so so much :cry:

With every BFP is A Happy ending for us all :hug: Good Night All xx

I agree hon every month I have all the classic early pregnancy symptons and I just know my mind is very aware I want a :baby: so much that it makes my body act as if it is preggers! The only symptons different for me right now to every other month when I could swear I was def preggers is: lack of ewcm (normally have oodles!), my stomach keeps going hard and rigid right behind my belly button when I ly on it and yesterday when I got a bath and the fact that my bbs are not sore when they normal are.....ok done now must stop ss

mine aren't either. i usually get sore nipples after O and this time around. nothing :shrug:

madly - looks like you found yourself a second job, haha! budget wedding planner!

mine aren't either. i usually get sore nipples after O and this time around. nothing :shrug:

madly - looks like you found yourself a second job, haha! budget wedding planner!

yeah my (.)(.) are normally really sore but only a little heavy/full feeling...... ewcm is still absent (am sorry I just can get over this one :haha:!) and the rigid/hard feeling upon laying and when I had a bath yesterday if def different....I tend to only take note of things different to norm as I say I almost always get every other symton known to man in the 2ww :dohh:

I know what you mean about the mind making it happen though - I'm the worst at giving myself symptoms!

The one I can't get over at the moment though is the yellow CM - I know it's tmi, but it's just so odd! I checked again and it was almost brownish... not sure what to make of that! :blush:

I know what you mean about the mind making it happen though - I'm the worst at giving myself symptoms!

The one I can't get over at the moment though is the yellow CM - I know it's tmi, but it's just so odd! I checked again and it was almost brownish... not sure what to make of that! :blush:

I have no ewcm :haha: I normally have s**t loads.....I mean extreme tmi sorry but from just before ov to af arriving its everywhere :blush: on tissue my pants (and I have to carry spare pairs and change!) its normal for me I have had tests in past I guess I am lucky when it come to that aspect and ttc but none since dpo 2/3 WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! I have had the odd bit of stringy yellow cm but only odd bit.....I am taking vit b6 but from what info I can find out it should be encouraging it even more (if thats possible :dohh:!) not drying it up......I hope its all for the best cause possible :baby:

Wow, I wasn't able to sign on for 2 days and I just spent 20 mins. going through all the posts!

I've got 2 days before AF is due and I'm starting to get symptoms that she's on her way.
Still keeping my fingers crossed though!

Hope everyone is doing well!

:dust: to all!

Ooooh! I can't see the picture on my blackberry! Please keep it up till tomorrow hun! What?!! Your wedding cost you 2k??!! That is friggin awesome! It took my DH and I months to recover from our jamboree!! As we're both first kids from traditional African families, we had to have TWO weddings! The Church one and the other native African, with 800 to 1,000 people in attendance :dohh:. I will upload pictures tomorrow morning. We would both have preferred a smaller ceremony but had no choice in the matter. Hopefully, for our 5th wedding anniversary, we can have the ceremony of my dreams (on the beach...under the stars :winkwink:). But mamoth crowd or no, they were the happiest days of my life. Making those vows with my soulmate....doesn't get better than that.

Welcome braijackava! Wishing you all the very best this cycle :hugs:

Gosh, those faux symptoms are simply evil! But I'm holding out the PMA and hoping we ALL get those :bfp: this cycle :hugs:

Madly, Never, Gemie, Lauraclili, Nayla, Mamadonna, Southern, Soulshaken, Belsey, Braijacka....everyone! Realle hoping and praying this is it for us! :friends:

wow madly just seen your pics you looked gorgeous happy anniversary for nxt week hun x

Ooooh! I can't see the picture on my blackberry! Please keep it up till tomorrow hun! What?!! Your wedding cost you 2k??!! That is friggin awesome! It took my DH and I months to recover from our jamboree!! As we're both first kids from traditional African families, we had to have TWO weddings! The Church one and the other native African, with 800 to 1,000 people in attendance :dohh:. I will upload pictures tomorrow morning. We would both have preferred a smaller ceremony but had no choice in the matter. Hopefully, for our 5th wedding anniversary, we can have the ceremony of my dreams (on the beach...under the stars :winkwink:). But mamoth crowd or no, they were the happiest days of my life. Making those vows with my soulmate....doesn't get better than that.

Welcome braijackava! Wishing you all the very best this cycle :hugs:

Gosh, those faux symptoms are simply evil! But I'm holding out the PMA and hoping we ALL get those :bfp: this cycle :hugs:

Madly, Never, Gemie, Lauraclili, Nayla, Mamadonna, Southern, Soulshaken, Belsey, Braijacka....everyone! Realle hoping and praying this is it for us! :friends:

ooooooooooooo! have a look again hon page 33 they disappeared but should be there now :thumbup:

Breasts are still sooo sore. Way more than the norm. Usually they will get a little sore a couple days before af, but this is more than a week before and very sore now for 4 days. My areola are also really swollen and have a few noticeable veins that were not there before. I took a test today, even though way to early. And it has like a very small faint spot at the bottom where the test line should be? Dont know if this was a defective test, a fluke? or maybe just hopeful eyes. Oh also very tired right now, usually I have bad insomnia. And a little dizzy/out of it.

hey ladies! well i'm back from the lake and on the 2nd the :witch: got me :(
Going to just focus on my one year wedding anniversary coming up on the 8th, we're going to the beach for a week so maybe we can relax and hope that it will happen soon! Good luck with the waits ladies and :dust: too! <3

Sorry to hear that soulshaken.
I have a feeling she's on her way to me too.

We'll just have to have May babies, instead of April babies!

count me in! I'm not going to lose hope, and not going to give up on inspiring others to keep going too! :hugs:

Finally seen the pictures Madly....really lovely!!! You were a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary babes!

Aww, so sorry Soulshaken :cry:. But you know what, you just gotta jump back up that wagon and try again this cycle, hun! We have to :gun: the :witch: down this time for sure :thumbup:. Make sure you don't disappear on us now :nope:. And happy anniversary girl! Your plans sound simply divine!!

Southerngal....no talk of AF, okay? PMA,remember? Really wishing and praying you can be our first :bfp:, since you test the earliest. Good luck hun! :hugs:

Braijackava....how many dpo are you?

Mamadonna....how goes it this cycle hun? Are you going to be doing anything different?

Welcome Trying4ababy :hi:. Girrrl, you have the right attitude :thumbup:. PMA is sky high on this thread and we do our best to keep positive and inspire each other :hugs:. Where in your cycle are you?

Never, Nayla, Gemie, Groovychic....how are you ladies? :flower:. And the 2ww drags on and on :sleep:...... Gosh, I'm totally bored of it now, though :haha:. Had a fleeting sharp pain in my lower left abdomen this morning whilst taking a shower....but that's my dodgy side, so not holding my breath about that. Besides that, I feel absolutely fine this morning. Boobs are as normal as can be....no cramping in the least....ah well. We'll just wait and see.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->