Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey girls!

Not much to report here... feeling much better today flu wise :) I had quite a few sharp pains in my pelvis area yesterday and some twinges around my belly button but it was probably gas/wind!
Not testing again now until Thursday as that will be 12 dpo and have a better chance of a + test if there is a bean! Hope the witch doesn't get me! xx

Good Morning Lovely Ladies :flower:

From the Bottom of my Heart I thank u all for all the support and the Encouragement :happydance: Its so refreshing to know that I can let everything out when Im on here... and not lock it in.. :thumbup: (Even my nearest and dearest dont have clue im TTC) I guess u all are my Nearest and Dearest On this journey :hugs: xx

Isa I so love your head piece, Orange is my favourite colour! Look so Pretty!

Madly thats a big difference in symptoms.. Fingers crossed for you! :flower:

- And also the Yellow/brown EWCM? it might be implantation as I read from somewhere it Doesnt have to be Red or Pink. :dust:

Usually I Sweat Alot anything between 5-12 days before :witch: Arrives especially in the Evenings, Im very Petite im 5'4 and weigh 7st.3bs ever since I can remember the only time I Sweat alot its before my periods, but I have been as Dry as a Bone, That gives me a secret :happydance:

Late last night I Got a phone call from a university friend who got married just over a Month ago I think 6 weeks now? and she just told me shes having a Honeymoon Baby! :baby: Im one of the 1st friends to know.. I was very very Happy for her and 1st time in ages I didnt feel sorry for myself! :flower:, The old Nayla would have locked myself in the bathroom and have a good :cry:!! but Nope!! PMA ALL THE WAY!! :bodyb:

10days to :test: Tomorrow will be 9days sounds better than 10! :yipee:

Ok Lovelys Have a good day more :coffee: and less :wacko:

:dust: Flying to every Home!!! xx :happydance:

I agree with you, Nayla. The support and encouragement on this forum is amazing. Its nice to be able to talk with others who are embarking on the same journey as yourself. :dust: for us all.

morning ladies!!!
still got quite strong cramps, especially on the right side, it hurts when walking. Right lower gum hurts at the back when brushing. 9-10 dpo today!!
But feel a bit disheartened.....like its not my month. Got mega stroppy with OH last night, and ended up having half a bottle of wine, being so convinced I am not pg.
*sigh*

Morning Ladies,

I am loving the wedding shot Isi so beautiful :hugs:

Soulshaken so sorry the olde witch arrived :hugs: great plans for 1st Wedding Anniversary hon....the beach sounds so romantic:hugs:......we are having a ds free night and going for a lovely meal :happydance:

To all the other lovely ladies on this thread AM LOVING THE PMA! :thumbup: this thread is such a loving place to be :hugs:

I AM SLIGHTLY :wacko: I TESTED THIS MORNING WITH A IC HPT :dohh: OF COURSE IT WAS :nope: CAUSE ITS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO EARLY AT 8DPO :thumbup: AND THATS NOT THE WORST THING I ALSO DIPPED A OPK IN THE PEE POT AS WELL JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY?????????......AM HOPING I HAVE APPEASED MY POAS ADDICTION FOR A FEW MORE DAYS NOW AND I CAN HOLD OUT.....AF (ISNT) DUE SAT

Thanks Madly!!! Yeah, it was waaaay too early to test! Give it a few more days hun. That :bfp: has your name on it :winkwink:

Joanne, don't lose the PMA!!! Your symptoms sound great. When do you plan to test?

As for me, I just need to get my mind off this blasted 2ww....sheeeesh! It's doing my head in.....especially knowing my chances are a bit iffy this cycle. Ah well. Roll on next week please!! :dohh:

Thanks Madly!!! Yeah, it was waaaay too early to test! Give it a few more days hun. That :bfp: has your name on it :winkwink:

Joanne, don't lose the PMA!!! Your symptoms sound great. When do you plan to test?

As for me, I just need to get my mind off this blasted 2ww....sheeeesh! It's doing my head in.....especially knowing my chances are a bit iffy this cycle. Ah well. Roll on next week please!! :dohh:

Thanks Isi :hugs: am hoping that :bfp: is mine but pma a little wanning now :cry: we have had the best cycle so far and I have so many positive signs but I feel a little anxious and I suppose impatient..........grrrrrrrrrr the 2ww always gets me feeling like this round about now at the half way point....I really do not want to test again before the 12th :nope: gets me down and I KNOW 8DPO IS LIKE CRAZY TESTING :dohh: but if the witch is going to get me over the weekend I think I would rather not see anymore :nope:

Going to have a nice :shower: bath now and wondering if my tummy will do its rigid hard thing again when I lay in the water :wacko:

:hugs: Madly!!! That bath sounds exactly like what the doctor ordered!! Just put your feet up and relax! The weekend will be here before you know it. I am soooo looking forward to a :bfp: announcement on this thread!!!

i haven't talked to DH for one full day officially. i can't stand it! i seriously don't even want to get out of bed.. :cry:

Hi, I plan to test on Fri I think.....I still have major cramps,they go through to my back, lots of (sorry tmi...) clumpy like CM, mild heartburn. The cramps are getting on my nerves! :wacko:

PMA Jo PMA!!!!!!!:happydance:

:hugs: Madly!!! That bath sounds exactly like what the doctor ordered!! Just put your feet up and relax! The weekend will be here before you know it. I am soooo looking forward to a :bfp: announcement on this thread!!!

Ok so I had a lovely bath and got a few chapters in from my book.....I am feeling really relaxed but wanted to share a few things.....firstly I went to pee before hand and I now have cm :happydance: of sorts :blush:(extreme tmi coming sorry!) It was sort of yellowish and sort of snotty looking and sort of stringy :shrug: def different :happydance: and again when I was laid in the water my stomach behind my belly button and just below it was going all hard and rigid feeling.....I have quite persistant cramps now through to my back.....I pray this is not the olde witch on her way (officially NOT due 10th)

i haven't talked to DH for one full day officially. i can't stand it! i seriously don't even want to get out of bed.. :cry:

Oh, so sorry Never. Just keep your mind on the next time you do see him :hugs:. Oh, and you guys make a really lovely couple!!

Madly.....you're ticking all of them boxes!!! Can this week go any faster :dohh:

Madly.....you're ticking all of them boxes!!! Can this week go any faster :dohh:

Thank you hon I hope I can tick the biggest box of all :happydance: I dont tend to take note anymore of all of my symptons during 2ww cause I generally have every sympton known to man and I swear my body mimicks pregnancy in the 2ww so I just look for things that are different to norm.....

So far:

My cm is playing up

The rigid hard feeling my tummy does when I bath and lay on my tummy (I normally get some sort of tummy feelings, but not like this....it reminds me of when I was preggers with ds my tummy use to behave similarly then when I bathed!)

I have OCCD (obsessive complusive cleaning disorder!:haha:) and struggle normally not to clean things.....I feel so wacked out I keep thinking it will keep SO not like me :dohh: I mean I have felt tired previous cycleS in 2ww and thought :shrug: but never enough for it to stop my OCCD :dohh:

I have very little appetite

TRYING TO KEEP THAT PMA ALIVE!

Hello everyone! :flower:

My Goodness what a Morning!! I went to Tescos did my weekly shop got to the check-out and I left my purse at home! :wacko: Im never forgetful!?? Mayb a sign :smug: I said to myself while my face turned Red!! :happydance: Luckily my DH was on his Break so he came to the Rescue!!! Lucky the lady was sweet and left the trolley to the side while i waited for him :gun:

Awww were all in the same boat.. :hugs: I just pray she has extra strong :dust: for us all!!! x

I keep meaning to ask how do u get logos at the bottom of each MSG? e.g how long u have been married? what cycle your on..? there very cute too look at ... Thank you.. and PMA all the way :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->