Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi ladies! unfortunatly :witch: got me today so back to CD1!! :growlmad:

Anywho, dont want to spread bad karma on here so just wanted to wish you all the best and may see few of you again in 2 weeks!! :hugs: lol

Take care!! :dust:

Oh, so sorry Kitjos :hugs:. And rubbish about bad karma! Please do stay. You're on CD1 and the PMA has to commence from right now :happydance:. Goodluck this cycle babes!

kitjos---so sorry to hear that! And you're not spreading bad karma! We are all here to support each other.

never---keep your head up! Next time you see him you'll have a baby bump!

Isi----thanks for all your encouragement

I'm trying my hardest to keep the PMA! But I feel AF coming on! AAAHHHH! Guess I'll know tomorrow.

:dust: to everyone!

Hello everyone! :flower:

My Goodness what a Morning!! I went to Tescos did my weekly shop got to the check-out and I left my purse at home! :wacko: Im never forgetful!?? Mayb a sign :smug: I said to myself while my face turned Red!! :happydance: Luckily my DH was on his Break so he came to the Rescue!!! Lucky the lady was sweet and left the trolley to the side while i waited for him :gun:

Awww were all in the same boat.. :hugs: I just pray she has extra strong :dust: for us all!!! x

I keep meaning to ask how do u get logos at the bottom of each MSG? e.g how long u have been married? what cycle your on..? there very cute too look at ... Thank you.. and PMA all the way :happydance:

Hi hon its call your signature of siggy and you can add them thru your control panel.....you just click on one you fancy and it will take you to the website that generates that particular ticker....its a step by step guide sort of thing you add you personal info and it generates a code which you copy and paste into your signature area.....any q`s please ask! as you can see I am well loaded up :haha:

Hi ladies! unfortunatly :witch: got me today so back to CD1!! :growlmad:

Anywho, dont want to spread bad karma on here so just wanted to wish you all the best and may see few of you again in 2 weeks!! :hugs: lol

Take care!! :dust:

:hugs::hugs: so sorry the witch showed her face hon, but Isi`s right PMA starts now stay around :hugs:

Hey ladies, I'm going to be testing around the 19th, if I last that long. Hubby and I havn't been very careful this month after having our son 2 months ago. eeekkkk

Hey ladies, I'm going to be testing around the 19th, if I last that long. Hubby and I havn't been very careful this month after having our son 2 months ago. eeekkkk

Wow! That's keeping them close in age! Good luck to you!

Hey everyone thought i'd join this stream :), im in my fertile time now and im praying for a BFP this month... good luck to everyone xx

Just to keep you all going i got my BFP today

Had everything against me
- aged 36
- long cycles of 45 days always
- dry cm
- lack of EWCM
- 2 miscarriages

and yet BFP today

Keep it going girls, i defeated the odds and know you will make this your month too

Good luck xx

surreysharon :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: you give us all hope honey. here's to a H&H 9 months darling!!! :happydance: did you have any symptoms?

- aged 36
- dry cm
- lack of EWCM
- 2 miscarriages

and yet BFP today

Keep it going girls, i defeated the odds and know you will make this your month too

Good luck xx

That's wonderful news!

Congrats!:happydance:

awww congratulations hun.. :) thanks for the uplift and the babydust xxx

- aged 36
- dry cm
- lack of EWCM
- 2 miscarriages

and yet BFP today

Good luck xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hon!

loving the lack of ewcm.....i have this too and certainly sooooooo different for me this cycle.....I thought it was just me, I have hope :kiss:

Thank you soooo much for that Surreysharon :hugs:. That is sooo awesome! Thanks for giving us hope and congrats on the BFP. We all hope to join you soon!

Welcome MrsG! Hope you're getting enough :sex: in there :winkwink:. Good luck sweetie! We're all here to edge each other on!

Southern, I am really praying and keeping all crossed fingers for you babes. Thank God its 24 hours away. You just might be on the verge of our first :bfp:

Proudmummy, I totally love that :D! Just so you know, I hope you do get that :bfp:. Good luck sweetie!

Madly, those symptoms still as fierce as ever? :winkwink:

Groovy, thanks for all the PMA hun :hugs:

Nayla, almost there :thumbup:

Kitjos, you better still be here :hugs:

Mamadonna and Soulshaken, you're on our minds :friends:

Never sweetie, thinking about you too sweetheart! How much longer before you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->