Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

OMG how emotional am I today?? :cry:
I cried this morning and tonight for abosolutely NO reason at all!!! And I am not due AF till next weds!!!

PMA........good sign maybe?
I never cry randomly unless squiffy through wine!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Feeling well enough to go back to work tom! :happydance: I cant wait love my job :thumbup:

And def something to get me thru to the weekend and testing time :happydance:

Oh, so sorry Kitjos :hugs:. And rubbish about bad karma! Please do stay. You're on CD1 and the PMA has to commence from right now :happydance:. Goodluck this cycle babes!

Isi Buttercup........what a wonderful lady you are, so supportive. It is truly lovely to be supported by you, and of course everyone else on here, you are all great girls xxx :kiss:

joanne---sounds good! :dust: to you!
madlyttc--- glad to hear that!

Let's keep that PMA going! I'm trying to remain positive and reading your posts helps alot!

OMG how emotional am I today?? :cry:
I cried this morning and tonight for abosolutely NO reason at all!!! And I am not due AF till next weds!!!

PMA........good sign maybe?
I never cry randomly unless squiffy through wine!!!!

I cried today as well and feel emotional.....I was reading a thread on here about a lady who had gotten her BFP after a m/c and the kind things people posted made me cry (ds was looking at me as if I was mad!)

I have been really cranky too.....ds was playing up so I told him off and then immediately felt really sorry, apologised and gave him a cuddle....to be fair he did deserve the talling off :shrug: but I felt like I was going to burst into tears

and hoping nothing sad is on tv tonight :dohh:

i cry easily no matter what, pregnant or not. haha. DH gets a kick out of it. i was watching the biggest loser and started crying on multiple occasions..and i'm pretty sure this was only like 1 or 2DPO so i don't attribute it to pregnancy at all. just me being a "sensitive sally" as DH says..:haha:

Isi- I am 8-9 dpo right now.
I believe I am due for af tues july 13th, me and dh's 8 year wedding anniversary....oy. That makes me really not want her to show her ugly face. I would love for it to be the month this month! What an awesome anniversary present! I did test today and of course BFN! To soon. I keep telling myself to wait at least until day before af. The good thing is I will be camping this next weekend and wont be able to test until the 12th when we get back. My breasts are soooo tender today. Dont remember the last time they hurt this bad and for this long. Plus my cramps have turned into more of a pressure and bloating today. I also had a really weird sharp pain right in the front center of my uterus last night. I normally have ovary pains a lot, but this was different, more painful and in a different place. then on and off kind of stretching pains on the sides. Also a slight temp drop the last 12 hours. We will see... Congrats on the BFP! It is so easy to lose hope of ever getting a BFP. So it gives hope. Lots of baby dust!!!!!!!

Isi- I am 8-9 dpo right now.
I believe I am due for af tues july 13th, me and dh's 8 year wedding anniversary....oy. That makes me really not want her to show her ugly face. I would love for it to be the month this month! What an awesome anniversary present! I did test today and of course BFN! To soon. I keep telling myself to wait at least until day before af. The good thing is I will be camping this next weekend and wont be able to test until the 12th when we get back. My breasts are soooo tender today. Dont remember the last time they hurt this bad and for this long. Plus my cramps have turned into more of a pressure and bloating today. I also had a really weird sharp pain right in the front center of my uterus last night. I normally have ovary pains a lot, but this was different, more painful and in a different place. then on and off kind of stretching pains on the sides. Also a slight temp drop the last 12 hours. We will see... Congrats on the BFP! It is so easy to lose hope of ever getting a BFP. So it gives hope. Lots of baby dust!!!!!!!

Hey hon its our 1st wedding anniversary on the 13th July too.......did you know that statistically couples who marry on the 13th of the month have amazing relationships and long lasting marriages :thumbup:

13 is my lucky number too :thumbup:

Thats awesome! It has worked out good for us so far! Been together since we were 15.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to spread some PMA around in case anyone was needing it!

I'm writing this on my blackberry, in a coach on the way home from London (so sorry for the spellings and stuff - this keyboard is really tiny!). I've had a totally awesome day and wanted to share some joy!

I'm totally exhausted today and have had a bad back all day (sensible me puts this down to travelling... TTC me says it must be a sign! :rofl: ) and also so really funny pulling feelings behind my tummy button, not sure how to describe these other than odd!

Isi, you look so beautiful in you picture, it's a lovely colour on you.

Madly, glad you're feeling better and up to working.

Great news on the :bfp: all PMA helps!

Hope you're all fabulous like normal!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

X

Going a little nuts tonight obsessing over all this ttc stuff. I think my brain just needs to realize it is to soon to know, and nothing will change that. I need to get my brain on something else for a while. I have had many months were I am absolutley convinced I am pregnant, then I am not.

Going a little nuts tonight obsessing over all this ttc stuff. I think my brain just needs to realize it is to soon to know, and nothing will change that. I need to get my brain on something else for a while. I have had many months were I am absolutley convinced I am pregnant, then I am not.

Me too! :wacko:

Hello Everybody xx

Thanks Madly there so fun to look at.. :flower:

Hope everyone is doing good and hanging in there..:gun:

And for all who didnt get there :bfp:, LOVE AND :hugs: Finers crossed for Easter :bunny: :baby: From experience Its Natural to feel every emotion under the sun, Scream, Cry..:sad2: do the Cha Cha Naked if needs be .. Get it out of your system thats what I always do.. than I usualy compose myself and concentrate on the next cycle! :coffee: lots of :dust: to us all!!

As for Me.. During the night I was having really bad Tummy cramps.. :shrug: The one that feels like the :witch: is about to Depart "Witch-Ville" her Destination My Underwear!! :growlmad: I kept telling myself it was last Nights Steak.. Not keen on these cramps!

If I can hang in there till next Thursday i will be :headspin: Hope every1 is still feeling PMA.. and all one can do is hang on till the end! :thumbup:

God Bless you all xx :flower:

I just realised My signature just came out in Codes..?? My Laptop isnt playing nice today! lol Oh well need to get back to the Office... love and hugs to all xx PMA :)

Oh, so sorry Kitjos :hugs:. And rubbish about bad karma! Please do stay. You're on CD1 and the PMA has to commence from right now :happydance:. Goodluck this cycle babes!

Isi Buttercup........what a wonderful lady you are, so supportive. It is truly lovely to be supported by you, and of course everyone else on here, you are all great girls xxx :kiss:

Aww, thanks Joanne :hugs:. You're too sweet! Truth is, I'm just an ordinary ttc woman who knows too well how heartbreaking it all can be....having tried for almost 2 years. By encouraging each other, we keep each other going :hugs:. I hope you get that :bfp: this cycle hun! :kiss:

Southerngal....thinking of you this morning. Let us know babes :hugs:

I'm wishing you all the very best, Braijackava :hugs:. And 8dpo is definitely too early to test. I pray you get a wonderful anniversary gift. How are your symptoms today?

Madly....the 22nd also has to be a lucky date for sure :haha:. I'm also quite emotional but haven't been anymore so this 2ww. We'll see.

How's it going, Never? I hope you're not missing your DH as badly today. How is the 2ww coming along?

Laura, thanks so much :hugs:. And thanks for the PMA too :D. I know what you mean about ttc personalities :haha:. Happens to me too very often. Here's to hoping, hun! I do hope you get that :bfp: in a few days! Your PMA is simply awesome. Hope we all move over to the 1st-tri forums soon :winkwink:

Nayla.....your posts always cheer me up and put a smile on my face :D. I love love love your emoticons too. Thanks for the burst of positivity hun!! And :thumbup: for those Easter bunnies! I'll also be praying the :witch: stays away from you. You test tomorrow, right?

Groovy....very frustrating, this ttc business, isn't it! But hopefully, this journey will be over soon.

I had a dip in PMA yesterday. Just found out that my DH's friend's girlfriend is pregnant. They've been dating about 8 months and it was totally unplanned. It just made me feel down for a moment and also really doubt this cycle. I feel better now.....but I have to confess it was a low moment for me. I pray God blesses us.....all of us....with our gifts really soon. For me.....20 months of trying....it sometimes gets a bit much.....

Okay, vent over :flower:. :dust: to everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->