Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

well girlies after a little melt down yesterday I'm recomposed and got my pma back!
I started a thread saying how down I was and that I'sd tested and all bfn, but I got some really lovrly comments that put everyting back into perspective and that really I've been testing waaaay too early.
So today is a new day, I'm 11dpo but I'm not testing now at all and if the :witch: shows, then she shows and it gives me a chance to try my cbfm which arrived today with a surprise brand new box of pre seed that the ebay seller put in with a note saying she's bought everything under the sun to ttc. She said she was worried b/c she'd not had a child for 10 years but she did already have 6 kids! so obviously it worked for her and I hope she sent me over some :dust: so I can share it with you girls!

Hope you're all doing okay
nevertogether; I'm just the same and cry at the slightest thing! even tv adverts whether I'm ttc or not :haha:
; lauraclili, madly and isi we love your PMA keep it coming girls :hugs:
braijackava and groovychick; I'm with you, it's so frustrating!
nayla82; you madem me:rofl: hope that witch stays away the nasty hag!!

Hi I Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday so far,

I just love popping in to see if theres any Success Stories? :plane:

Isa darling you have an amazing Aura :flower:, You have been trying for 20Months yet you sound so :happydance: I have good feelings for you your time will definitely come to be a Mom, :crib: if I dont get my BFP Next Thursday 15th I will be entering my 10th Cycle :nope: (It never crossed my mind that it would ever take this long :dohh: Even if the Lord just blesses me with 1 :baby: on this Earth I will be eternally Grateful!...) But I will definitely take a leaf out of your book and PMA :happydance: Till the End!! :dust: :dust::dust::dust:

Also what makes me feel at ease that its my 1st month on Baby&Bump Its Therapy for me! listening and chatting and watching the lovely ladies move on to the next chapter in their lives! :hugs: I honestly used to think Am I the only one going thru this?? :shrug: this is a God Send :mail:

8days left before I :test: My Goodness im feeling so sleepy today :sleep: its like my legs have weights wrapped around them!! :wacko: taking me forever to do simple tasks.. :dishes: and Im doing non stop tiger Yawns!! :shrug:
Just Washed my face with ice cold water! 'Get a Grip Women!!' :wacko:

I pray :witch: has a crash landing somewhere and just leave the lot of us alone!! :gun:

And about feeling emotional :cry: I watched a Pampers advert and I cried, I Heard a dog barking for a while and I cried.. :wacko: I just pray this isnt PMT :shrug: Stay Happy Healthy and PMA till the End! :happydance: :wohoo: xx

Well I'm due for AF today. Hasn't shown up yet but I'm feeling the cramps that usually come right before she does. Trying to stay positive though!

Hopefully she'll crash land elsewhere like Nayla says!

Thanks Nayla :hugs:. The :witch: definitely has to crash land somewhere else! I feel the exact same way about being grateful even if I'm only blessed with one baby. God definitely won't forget us and our time will surely come soon :hugs:

Southern....it aint over yet babes....so please keep up that PMA!!! You're in my heart and prayers :hugs:

So I tested this morning even though I told myself I wouldnt. BFN.....grrrr. I dont know why I let it upset me so much, I am a smart girl and I know it is to early. With my miscarriage, I didnt even get a positive until 5 days after af was due. My plan is to get out of the house today and enjoy what I have! Spend some time with the kids, play with the dogs.
On the other hand, still having some symptoms. Breasts still very tender, actually getting sick of them hurting =( Still gassy, bloated, cant sleep very well.
Thanks for everyone getting on here so often and being so positive. If it werent for you I would probably just sit home today and pout.

:hugs: Braija!! I think you should stay away from those HPTs till after your AF is due. FX for you!!!!!

Thanks Isi. I really need some PMA this morning.

You'll be fine, hun! If it doesn't happen this cycle, we'll have to go all out next cycle and :gun: the crazy :witch: once and for all. But I am really really holding out for you babes. We need a :bfp: on this thread :hugs:

Evening Ladies,

Loving the PMA for the :witch: crash landing somewhere :thumbup:

ME= 9dpo today and I DIDNT :test::yipee::yipee:

Went back to work after a few days off with my `flu illness`:shrug: had a lovely day my colleagues are such amazing people and we are such a bloody good team :thumbup:

Took my mind off SS and I didnt really notice any symptons all day but the minute I left work I noticed cramps and lower back pain again :dohh: Maybe I was just too busy to notice whilst I was :telephone::paper: and :coffee::rofl:

One of my colleagues mentioned that she thought I looked `BLOOMING` today......funny thing is I havent seen her for over two weeks she has been on hol and someone said exactly same thing last week too :happydance: I am praying they can see something that I cant yet = :baby:

Overall feeling really good.....a little :cry: now that its getting to closer to weekend and :witch: (NOT :gun:!) due Saturday......[-o< so much for my :bfp:

:dust: to all you Ladies :hugs:

funny how work gets your mind off of everything. i'm glad i finally got a chance to not dwell on SS!

funny how work gets your mind off of everything. i'm glad i finally got a chance to not dwell on SS!

Bizare :dohh: but I swear from the minute I left my symptons kicked in....I have major cramping right now.......praying shes not on her way on her bloody broom stick!

you don't know that yet! could be the beanie settling in too :) i've had horrible back pain all day and hot flashes like no other, but that might be normal for me. i don't know. lots and lots of sticky CM too. also fell asleep right when i got home, but again, could be not good sleep last night :shrug:

Thank you Ladies,

I havent lost my pma I promise you both!

I feel so nervous and have a sick feeling in my tummy.....I have so many different symptons this month but I am def going to hang out testing until sunday/monday!

i have 7 days at the shortest too wait, haha, i can already tell this is going to be hard

i have 7 days at the shortest too wait, haha, i can already tell this is going to be hard

I caved in yesterday.........way too early to test I know at 8dpo but I couldnt resist.......A lady on another thread posted average miu levels at dpo and reading the chart I would at least need to wait until saturday for a frer type test to work this has put me off testing :thumbup: until then at least as I feel sure it would be a waste!

what thread is that? would love to see it? i'm broke right now thanks to my week visit with DH last week. hotel alone for the week was about $700 sigh that's not counting everything else we did and ate. don't get paid until the 13th so i don't see myself testing until then at the EARLIEST.

I understand the difficulty in waiting to test. Sometimes its just too difficult to wait! The only way I can resist the urge is making sure I don't have any tests in the house until I need them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->