Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

what thread is that? would love to see it? i'm broke right now thanks to my week visit with DH last week. hotel alone for the week was about $700 sigh that's not counting everything else we did and ate. don't get paid until the 13th so i don't see myself testing until then at the EARLIEST.

Ooooh never you should take a lok at the https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/269848-homemade-pregnancy-tests-lol.html thread,
Obviously take every idea with a pinch of salt but it's worth a giggle! :thumbup:

gemie :rofl: omg you have given me a bit of reading for the night. definitely going to check this out!

Dpo 8 = 2miu
dpo9 = 3miu
dpo10 = 5miu
dpo11 = 17miu
dpo12 = 34miu
dpo13 = 55miu
dpo14 = 89miu
dpo15 = 159miu
dpo16 = 260miu

what thread is that? would love to see it? i'm broke right now thanks to my week visit with DH last week. hotel alone for the week was about $700 sigh that's not counting everything else we did and ate. don't get paid until the 13th so i don't see myself testing until then at the EARLIEST.

Ooooh never you should take a lok at the https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/269848-homemade-pregnancy-tests-lol.html thread,
Obviously take every idea with a pinch of salt but it's worth a giggle! :thumbup:

That thread is too funny!

OMG especially the exploding bleach pregnancy test I was actually :rofl:

Evening Lovely Ladys! :flower:

Home made Pregnancy Tests that gave me a Giggle!! :haha:

1 week tomorrow before I test, Getting very very nervous now as I dont know what to think I do have PMA but deep down :shrug: Not sure??

Just a quick personal Question ladies :blush: am I the only one that doesnt have the energy to :sex: in the 2WW?? I think I used up all my energy as we :sex: for almost 10days None-stop.. I love my DH more than anything :wedding: I just hope he doesnt feel sad.. as :sex: is the last thing on my Mind... Whether the :spermy: got to the correct place is my priority!! :yipee:

I tend to test the day before :witch: is due or the day after.. if I see a :bfn: it knocks me off track and I get so stressed, The longer I leave it the better it is for my little heart and soul.. :awww:

Everybodys symptoms are sounding promising... Surly we must get a couple of :bfp: between us all!! :happydance:
:dust: For those testing tomorrow try and get some :sleep:

Love and Hugs to you All good night :cloud9:

Hey Ladies,

Read the homemade test thread yesterday lol! Made me giggle too and must admit was tempted to go fish the bleach out of the cupboard he he he!

I was also tempted to flush my 3 ic hpt`s that I have stashed down the loo cause then I wouldnt be able to test............but my poas addiction just wouldnt let me

All my symptoms are starting to slowly vanish! A little worried at what that means? Boobs are not as sore, but today is the first day I have worn a bra all week. So maybe thats why? Or maybe its cause I got out of the house and have not been obsessing so much.

Jesus! I just spit out my coffee while reading about the home made pregnancy test:haha:

Nayla-- you aren't the only one! I'm always so tired after all the :sex: It's the last thing on my mind during the TWW!

Madly---don't flush them yet! You'll need them in a few days to get your :bfp:

@nayla I hate to admit but we've not :sex: once in the 2ww :blush: but my oh has had a constant headache for a month now and kinda went a bit mad the last time we dtd and kinda, sorta maybe bruised his willy a little tiny bit :haha: :blush: bless him, he'd die if he knew I told you guys this haha. Not only that but I've had the flu too so not all his fault!
I have to admit I've enjoyed the rest we went at it like mad! :happydance:

@madly There's no wy I could get rid of hpt's! Just try to be strong and not poas!! I'm doing good so far :thumbup: not sure for how much longerthough, but I do hate seeing the bfn :nope:
PMA though! :thumbup:

Hey everyone, I hope the PMA is keeping up!

I hope your symptoms are holding up and things are peachy!

I'm feeling good although I've been having some really sharp pains behind my tummy button which I don't know what to make of. I also have sore (.)(.) :blush: but only at the sides, under my armpits. Pretty strange but I don't make anything of that as I went up two cup sizes and had to buy a new bra in the One week wait last month... :sigh:

I'm looking forward to being able to test and I hope this is our month!

:hugs: to those who are onto the next month. The PMA starts here!

:dust: for all those waiting to test soon...

x

Hi Everybody :hi:

Thank you for your honest responses :flower: I thought I was the only one that doesnt do much :sex: in the 2WW... Seriously to get my DH to do it during Ovulation its a mission in itself :gun: He will moan:growlmad: play :sleep: even tell me that im killing his :spermy: Bless him he still covers the vital days when I ask :happydance: (I usually call me 2WW my :sex: break)

Never: Dont give up on the PMA, Its an Emotional rollercoaster:plane:, I think we get sooo excited knowing we have covered the days and now were getting closer were getting very worried that :nope: it isnt our month :hugs:

The amount of time I have been checking the dates to make sure im testing on the right day? :wacko: Over dinner :munch: DH said to me "you test next week?" out of the Blue!!?? Bless him I think hes just as nervous as me and he tracks it down in his Diary.....

I promised myself if :witch: Shows her face I will stay optimistic as my DH looks like a little lost lamb when im :cry: feeling sorry for myself.. In the present moment lets hang on to that slippery rope!! of HOPE :happydance:

Southern Gal your in prayers for today I hope you get the :bfp: that you deserve ..

:dust:

Thank you Nayla. You've certainly boosted my PMA for the time being!

Hi everyone! Hope you lovely ladies are well today :hugs:

I'm here, symptom spotting like mad, even though I have promised myself not to!!! But the good thing is most of us are down to a 1ww :thumbup:

Let's keep up the PMA ladies. :dust:

Southern....did she show?

Morning!!!
Well, pains in ovaries eased off a little yesterday, but are back today, especially on the right side, and going through to my back. Also mild heartburn on and off yesterday.
Tested this morning and BFN, suprise suprise! Not due till the 14th!!
I find myself thinking, yep, this is it, then nope, as its only our first month.
Rollercoaster or what?!!!
PMA to all!!!
Jo :thumbup:

Laura....I have the same pains in my (.Y.) too....just on the side, under the arm pits. The nipples are not sore at all though. You test in a few days....all the best to you sweets :hugs:

Don't give up, Braija hun :hugs:

Joanne...it was probably too soon. How many dpo are you?

Madly....only a few days till you test :yippee:

Gemie....have you tested again?

Never, Trying, Nayla, everyone....blowing loads of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back