Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi Isi Buttercup.......around 9 or 10 dpo I think. Next weds would make me a 26 day cycle, which I have had for the last 2 months.
Although, just been back to the bfn test stick (as you do!!!) and there is a line there but not a pale pale pink one, just a sort of line. I have heard of evap lines though so I can only presume it must be that. Its got my hopes up a bit though!!!
Jo x

Isi--No AF yet. I tested last night and :bfn: but It's ok, I know that this month is my month!

I'm believing - Mark 11:24, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

Isi--No AF yet. I tested last night and :bfn: but It's ok, I know that this month is my month!

I'm believing - Mark 11:24, Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

Had that verse as my avatar for a while <3

Nayla-- thanks for the prayers. You'll be in mine also.

Gemie--I am loving that verse right now! I'm believing it!

Madly--Almost testing time! Fingers crossed for you!

:dust: to everyone!

That is such a beautiful verse from the Bible...so very beautiful!! Thanks so much Southern :hugs:. And I love love LOVE that PMA!!! That's the spirit!! Really praying for some good news from you!!!

Joanne.....still early hun. Just give it a few more days before you test, okay. Good luck dearie!

How is everyone? :)

OLA!! :flower:

Wow loving your spirit Southern Gal :happydance: I really hope you start us off with the :bfp: trend!! :dust: I loved the Quote if our Prayers are not answered today tomorrow or even a year.. eventually it will get answered Patience is the Virtue i guess :hugs:

Myself ladies, Yesterday I was so wacked :sleep: and today im bouncing of the walls!! :headspin: Im having a crazy burst of energy??!! :tease: usually im very doomy and gloomy 1wk before :witch: just pray it stays this way!! No Red Bull in me and I dont drink coffee?? May be a sign!! :happydance:

This is the weirdest! Few hours ago I tasted blood in my mouth? i thought maybe I bit my tongue :wacko: or my gums are bleeding? Looked in the mirror no blood at all yet the taste?? Again this has never happened to me :happydance:

Roll on the 15th!! :bike: I want this so so much!! In fact I want this so so so so so so sooooooooooo Much!!! I have sooooo much love to Give I cant keep giving it all to my cat!!!! :haha: I need a :baby: to fulfil me...

Please Please Lord help us all!! :kiss:

Hang in there ladies :friends: xx

This is our month Nayla! Can't wait to move on to the first trimester with you! :)

Well (.Y.) still sore, which makes me happy in a way. And I also have had an energy boost today. Maybe because there is a lot going on this weekend. Cant wait to go camping and get my mind off all of this for a few days! PS Anyone ever taken one of those cheapie internet dip strips and gotten a very small dot where the test line should be? I have gotten this 2x and am wondering if my tests are defective.

OMG......I am running crazy with anticipation!!!!! Southern, Madly, Laura, Nayla, Braija, Gemie, Never, Trying4......don't you just wish we could all be put out of our misery!!! :wacko:

Nayla and Braija, your symptoms sound more and more ace by the day!!! Gosh, my symptoms are nowhere near yours. I'm really struggling to keep up the PMA over here.....my symptoms are dissipating by the minute. :shrug:. Ah well....we wait....

OMG......I am running crazy with anticipation!!!!! Southern, Madly, Laura, Nayla, Braija, Gemie, Never, Trying4......don't you just wish we could all be put out of our misery!!! :wacko:

Nayla and Braija, your symptoms sound more and more ace by the day!!! Gosh, my symptoms are nowhere near yours. I'm really struggling to keep up the PMA over here.....my symptoms are dissipating by the minute. :shrug:. Ah well....we wait....

hunni I'm pretty sure I'm out, had terible af pains today, really thought I she was coming in to land but nothing yet... probably be tomorrow.
I had a bfn on a test too.
Looks like I'm goinna have to transfer the PMA onto next month for myself!
Still gunning for all you girls though :hugs:

Yes I do! I just wanna see that :bfp: I KNOW it's my month! It's horrible waiting!

i've listed fatigue as one of my symptoms, but since i'm right off holiday it's easy to rule that out

Hello girls, hope you don't mind me squeezing in here. I've been reading your posts and you are filling me with such inspiration.
I am a total newbie (came off pill at end of May) and reading all your experiences are a real help to me. Will be seriously trying this month but I am under no illusion that it will be plain sailing. DH and I seem to be a bit naive and just thought it was just having nookie! How wrong we were :)
You guys seem to be very friendly and supportive of each other
(if I knew how to add the emoticons I would!)

Just thinking I would be a millionare if I invented something to tell women the second they get pregnant. Hate that there is no way to know yet. I feel out of control. Last pregnancy I started what I thought was af. Spotting on the day I was due. Then a couple hours later it completley stopped. Two days later still nothing and I just felt weird. I got a very very faint positive. Didnt get a strong positive until 5-6 days after af due. So I dont trust my body very much anymore. I dont usually get very many signs af is coming, no cramps till the day after I start. So we will see. Crossings my fingers, but not getting my hopes up. I think I will feel better if at least one person on here gets a BFP!

hi Mrshelly! Good luck too you!

Yes braijackava! You would be a millionaire! :)

Isa Hunny I have faith in you xx :friends: Sometimes 'No news is Good news' :thumbup: It really isnt over till 'IT' Arrives :gun:

Its like I have an :angel: on one shoulder and the :devil: on the Other :wacko: The Angel tells me 'Yes you will get your :bfp: why are you stressed? :flower: While the Devil says 'who are you kidding!! :witch: is on 1st class flight and heading towards you!' :shrug:

It really is 50/50 either way.. Southern Gal How amazing would it be moving to the 1st trimester together!! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: (just a few of my emotions!!! lol) I so wish ALL of us can move together to the next class :amartass:

Hi Mrshelly :hi: The more the merrier, :dust:

Just a few days to test for alot of us... Come on ladies we have come this far!! :gun: Please please :bfp: Coming Soon!! xx :happydance:

:hi: Ladies,

I am currently now 10dpo and am feeling so sick with nerves AND I bought a 2 pack of frers today :happydance:

Cant help but ss.......persistant lower stomach cramps all day radiating into tops of my legs and my hips ache.....nausea.....ewcm is now back to the yellow snotty stringy looking stuff (still really :wacko: for me :shrug:)sorry a little tmi......peeing lots today even after glass of water felt like my bladder would burst like half hour later and I have been getting a sort of UTI feeling :blush:.....wacked out after doing slightest thing like climbing stairs and I have aching joints!

I am thinking all this maybe a fluke :cry: but praying so much for that 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby:

Sending oodles of :dust: ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->