Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey everyone,

Isa, I totally wish it was over!

I don't know how I'm feeling today. I'm a bit depressed as my boobs just hurt and I had that last month so I don't know. I'm not giving up as I've got a WHOLE WEEK to go yet so there's plenty more PMA in the tank really!

Honestly, I'm feeling a little low as I had a bit of a fight with my DH who thinks I am obsessed with babies and he thinks this is a bad thing. Pointing out I check my BnB account more than once a day. Yikes! Grr!

Still having some good signs. Not sure what to make of this pulling/sharp pain thingy I've been getting behind my tummy buttom. Very odd and kinda sparkly-feeling. Has anyone else had anything similar?

SUPER :dust: everyone today.

My prayers are with all of you on your journeys.

Today is not so good but, with faith and love, tomorrow will be better.

x

So I am about 99 percent sure I just got a very very faint positive!!!!!! Omg I am testing again in the morning

Couldn't wait until tomorrow so I tested again. And.......positive!!! For sure this time. I am in disbelief. Trust me when I say I never ever thought it would happen for me. But 24 mnths and a miscarriage later it happened. And I know it will be well worth the wait!!!! Thanks to all of you for helping me through this last week. Baby dust to everyone!!!!

braijackava - i'm so happy for you honey! have a H&H 9 months and CONGRATS!! hopefully more :bfp:'s to come :)

OMG!! congratulations! So happy for you hun! xxx

Thats amazing news hon, i think you are our 1st?!?!?!?!!?

Congratulations h&h 9mths

WTF :hissy:

I bought a 2 pack of frer`s yesterday and decided that I would test this am with fmu.....The tests say you can test 6 days before AF which if normally testing at the recommended 14dpo then you can test at 8dpo.....I am 11dpo today and on the last day of my cycle.....I followed the instructions to a T, I mean come on I know how to bloody poas am a poas addiction for crying out loud and the bloody test was a dud not even the bloody control line came up :saywhat:

I AM NOT REMOTELY AMUSED RIGHT NOW :grr:

I took the test apart as us poas addicts do and although the dip stick was saturated (yes I had a feel of it :dohh:) the inside strip etc was completely dry :wacko:

FRER ARE GOING TO GET A BLOODY EMAIL FROM ME AND NOT A VERY PLEASANT ONE :comp: I MEAN £10.50 ISNT CHEAP AND NOW I AM A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE TO USE THE 2ND TEST IN THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THINKING MAYBE I WAS NOT MEANT TO TEST TODAY :shrug:

Braijackava! CONGRATULATIONS!

:baby:

Absolutely! Very happy for you :)

I think I'll be here for another month. According to FF I am meant to be ovulating today (and until Tuesday- how this actually works I'm not sure, so if anyone can give this newbie a bit more advice I'd be really grateful!) but poor DH has been ill with a horrible tummy bug and has also put his back out doing kickboxing! So I don't think there will be any :sex: this weekend. Oh well, another month of saving I suppose!

Gives me plenty of time do some painting and decorating!:laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRAIJA!!!! :yipee: :yipee:. YAY....OUR FIRST :bfp:!!!! Somebody please tell me how to edit the thread title!!! This is wonderful news Braija!! I'm sooooo happy for you!! Please don't up and leave us here. Stick around so we can rub some of that :dust: from you. :hugs:

Welcome Mrs. Helly :hi:

Madly....must have been very annoying. But maybe it was just the universe telling you to give it a few days before you test. You said Sunday, right? Let's leave it till Sunday hun :hugs:. Good luck babes.

Laura.....you have another week? I think you need to have a look at your ticker..it must be wrong. I've heard good stuff about that belly button tug......fx it means something great!!! We need another BFP here :thumbup:

Southern hun....how are you today? Thanks for yesterday's inspiration!!! It really boosted my PMA. :hugs:. Still praying for you babes!

Nayla....as always your posts continue to put a smile on my face! What a ray of sunshine you are!!! Less than a week to go now....woo hoo :yipee:

Gemie....I still have everything crossed for you :hugs:

I'm not quite sure how I feel today.....so I really dunno. Trying to keep up that PMA though :thumbup:. Just about 6 days and then we know.

Seriously....how do I edit the thread title?

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRAIJA!!!! :yipee: :yipee:. YAY....OUR FIRST :bfp:!!!! Somebody please tell me how to edit the thread title!!! This is wonderful news Braija!! I'm sooooo happy for you!! Please don't up and leave us here. Stick around so we can rub some of that :dust: from you. :hugs:

Welcome Mrs. Helly :hi:

Madly....must have been very annoying. But maybe it was just the universe telling you to give it a few days before you test. You said Sunday, right? Let's leave it till Sunday hun :hugs:. Good luck babes.

Laura.....you have another week? I think you need to have a look at your ticker..it must be wrong. I've heard good stuff about that belly button tug......fx it means something great!!! We need another BFP here :thumbup:

Southern hun....how are you today? Thanks for yesterday's inspiration!!! It really boosted my PMA. :hugs:. Still praying for you babes!

Nayla....as always your posts continue to put a smile on my face! What a ray of sunshine you are!!! Less than a week to go now....woo hoo :yipee:

Gemie....I still have everything crossed for you :hugs:

I'm not quite sure how I feel today.....so I really dunno. Trying to keep up that PMA though :thumbup:. Just about 6 days and then we know.

Seriously....how do I edit the thread title?

Morning hon,

I am getting a freebie frer yeah :happydance: prob not intime for sunday but I have my other frer (if it bloody works and my 2 pack of cb digi`s)

To edit title go into your very first post on the first page and edit your post, click on go advanced (I think it says!) and then you can edit the title :thumbup:

Thanks Madly....done :thumbup:

Really holding my breath for a :bfp: from you on Sunday!!!!!!! :hugs:

Thank you, ME too hon, would be perfect dh told me last night he thinks we have caught that eggy this month and coming from him that rocked my world!

Madly....I love the sound of that :D. Gosh....I have a feeling this thread will soon be awash with :bfp:s soon.

Don't give up, Mrs Helley. Your DH might just be in the mood tonight :winkwink:. Stay positive, hun!

Girls...thinking of giving us a proper name. Do you think this is a good idea? Any suggestions? Team PMA.....PMA Girls? :D

I'm out girls. She got me today, but I'm okay, I have my cbfm to get started next month so I'm looking forward to using that :)
I've started a new PMA August BFP thread but I hope none of you have to join me!!
I'm sticking around to see you all get your BFP's!

I'm out. :(
She got me this morning! :(
But enough about that! Keeping the PMA! On to another month of trying!

BRAIJA---Congrats! OMG! I am so happy for you! rub some of that :dust: on me!

Gemie---Sorry to hear that! I'm getting a cbfm today. Hopefully that will help us get our :bfp;

Isi--your welcome. With all the inspiration you give me I'm glad I was able to give you some back.

Madly--I have a feeling you're going to be the 2nd :bfp:on this thread!

:hugs: Southern. But I'm not going to say sorry....rather I'm going to cheer you on as you enter THE cycle :thumbup:. Wishing you all the very best this cycle sweetie. I have a very funny feeling I might be joining you soon.....AF-like cramps this afternoon. But I won't stress it at all....whatever will be will be. Good luck hun :hugs:

Madly....I definitely agree you might be the next :bfp: as you test this weekend :thumbup:. I'm soooo excited :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->