Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I'm out. :(
She got me this morning! :(
But enough about that! Keeping the PMA! On to another month of trying!

BRAIJA---Congrats! OMG! I am so happy for you! rub some of that :dust: on me!

Gemie---Sorry to hear that! I'm getting a cbfm today. Hopefully that will help us get our :bfp;

Isi--your welcome. With all the inspiration you give me I'm glad I was able to give you some back.

Madly--I have a feeling you're going to be the 2nd :bfp:on this thread!

Hey hun we can be cycle/cbfm buddies if you like :) come over to my August BFP thread. x x

Gemie---Sorry to hear that! I'm getting a cbfm today. Hopefully that will help us get our :bfp;

Isi--your welcome. With all the inspiration you give me I'm glad I was able to give you some back.

Hey hun we can be cycle/cbfm buddies if you like :) come over to my August BFP thread. x x

That'd be great! Soon we'll be bump buddies! :happydance:

That'd be great! Soon we'll be bump buddies! :happydance:

Yes we will!! :happydance:

Never....just realising we're both 8dpo :friends:

What symptoms do you have? I'm going crazy, oscillating between thinking this cycle is a wrap...and then wondering, hmmmm....... :haha:

isi - that is awesome! i'm the same as you 50/50 really. no big symptoms really. twinges here and there, a few dull sharp pains today. my chart is different than usual as well. been bloated and gassy the last couple of days. been fatigued, fall asleep right when i get home. a few hours later i'm tired again but i just can't get comfortable. last night my back ached so much that i couldn't sleep. those are really all i have, and most of them could be easily written off as other things which makes me 50/50. how about you?

Oops! Just noticed my ticker really is out of date... FF changed my ovulation date this month so I'm a few days behind where I 'should' be.

I feel like this might be the month - there! I've said it! :blush:

I've had loads of really good symptoms, I think, and I'm hoping against hope that it really is it. I don't know. I think I'll be upset if I get a :bfn: and now I'm getting myself too scared to test. I'm hoping that I could put it off a bit... I don't know! Argh!

I hope you're all feeling great this day. The sun has come out again, the world is a beautiful place and my DH is wonderful (even if he does think I'm obsessed with babies!)

On that note, I had the most amazing dream last night that I had twins... a girl (3lbs 1oz) and a boy (9lbs!) Yikes. It was all so clear and lovely and they had a really pretty nursery. I've never had a dream about babies before. Weird! Hopefully, it's my body telling me something.

OMG Laura....twins is exactly what I'm praying for too. I pray your dream comes true babes. I can't wait for you test babes. I have a good feeling about you :thumbup:

Never.....girrrl, I have nowhere near as many symptoms as you. Your symptoms sound really promising! When do you test?

Okay....I think I'm officially out now :haha:. I have no symptoms to save my life now! They've all gone with the wind. Besides the very very AF-cramps (which have also disappeared), it's looking like this is another cycle :shrug:. IUI might just be what we have to do to get our :bfp:

But I'm really excited though :happydance:. I have a very very strong feeling we'll have a flood of :bfp:s soon!!

Southern hun....forgot to ask before. What's a cbfm :)blush: I know right.....20 cycles ttc, so I realy should know :haha:)

Isi; how do you link your journal in your signature?

Fingers crossed for you!

Isi Buttercup: CBFM Clearblue Fertility Monitor

isi - no symptoms could be a sign too. i've read time and time again on here about girls getting their :bfp: with no symptoms, so don't lose your PMA. keep the faith! i know i have a lot, but i could just over analyzing :shrug: so many of them could be AF coming or the holiday messing up my sleep schedule, ya know? anxious to see what my temp is tomorrow. i get paid on the 13th, so i will test either then the 14, or 15th. haven't convinced myself when yet.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Southern....I'm really trying not to....but I have to admit its getting harder....BUT I have to try to pick myself right up :thumbup: Thanks hun!

Gemie...when you're editing your signature, in the font tool bar, just click on the hyperlink sign, and then paste the url address.

Never......I have a MORBID fear of testing. Way tooooo many BFNs in my past....lol. So I typically tend to wait for AF to show......but hey, just for kicks, I might just test when you do :friends:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Southern....I'm really trying not to....but I have to admit its getting harder....BUT I have to try to pick myself right up :thumbup: Thanks hun!

Gemie...when you're editing your signature, in the font tool bar, just click on the hyperlink sign, and then paste the url address.

I did that but it didn't allow me to change the name like to 'my journal' or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->