Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

What you have to do Gemie, is after you've pasted the url address, you have to highlight over it and type your journal name. Let me know if it works.

same as me isi!! i don't know if it's the 14th or 15th, because FF confirmed O CD17, but i don't trust my temp that day and i had O pains CD18 so i overrode it and made that my O day. you want to wait until the 15th and test together?

I'm out girls. She got me today, but I'm okay, I have my cbfm to get started next month so I'm looking forward to using that :)
I've started a new PMA August BFP thread but I hope none of you have to join me!!
I'm sticking around to see you all get your BFP's!

hi gemie really sorry to here she got you hun,that must of been a short cycle?

I'm out girls. She got me today, but I'm okay, I have my cbfm to get started next month so I'm looking forward to using that :)
I've started a new PMA August BFP thread but I hope none of you have to join me!!

Thanks hun.
Yeah looks like I'm gonna be having 24 day cycles :shrug:

Isi; thanks hun, I've got it now :happydance:

Can I join the testing gang?! According to FF I ov'ed on the 30th so should be available for testing on the 14th...

x

me too laura! FF says O 30th, but i say the 1st. not sure what day to test just yet though :shrug: might with isi

Thanks hun.

at least you kno things are back to normal and you'll get to use your cbfm :happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun.

at least you kno things are back to normal and you'll get to use your cbfm :happydance::happydance:

Yay!! I'm excited to get to use it, I really am :happydance:... Just hope I dob't have to use it for long! x

It would be great to test with some friends. We've been keeping each other company on this thread for a while and it would be nice to know how we're doing this month!

x

I still waiting for my high's and peak's on my CBFM. Fingers crossed I can hold out until Monday when I next see my partner!

it seems i still have ages till o but i'm sure the next couple of weeks will fly by!

Thanks hun.

Yay!! I'm excited to get to use it, I really am :happydance:... Just hope I dob't have to use it for long! x

This will be the ONLY month that we use them! Our :bfp:'s are coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->