Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I'm out girls. She got me today, but I'm okay, I have my cbfm to get started next month so I'm looking forward to using that :)
I've started a new PMA August BFP thread but I hope none of you have to join me!!
I'm sticking around to see you all get your BFP's!

hi gemie really sorry to here she got you hun,that must of been a short cycle?

Thanks hun.
Yeah looks like I'm gonna be having 24 day cycles :shrug:

Isi; thanks hun, I've got it now :happydance:

at least you kno things are back to normal and you'll get to use your cbfm :happydance::happydance:

Yay!! I'm excited to get to use it, I really am :happydance:... Just hope I dob't have to use it for long! x

This will be the ONLY month that we use them! Our :bfp:'s are coming soon!

Absoulutely hunni! :)

:hi: Ladies,

Loving the PMA :thumbup: this is such a loving and supportive thread :hugs:

So sorry southern and gemie that the olde witch caught you both.....sending lots of :dust: for this cycle and [-o< for :bfp: at the end :kiss:

I am currently feeling really unwell, I cant even begin to explain I have so many ailments :rofl: seriously though :sick:......I got a very dark 2nd line on a opk this am after my frer fluke and it was with very diluted wee wee, frer are sending me a replacement test but just incase my other frer in the pack doesnt work either I bought a tesco test whilst doin my weekly shop. I am hoping still to test on sunday (thats if I can resist tom!):dohh: BUT I have had sort of dark pinky/light browny sort of streaked cm a few times after wiping when peeing since late this aft, I am sure I would have missed it if I wasnt looking :blush: and normal af doesnt hit like this....I get pure red/pinky spotting but very obviously blood when I wipe so doesnt seem like that!

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS TODAY......I was talking with one of the mums at ds nursery whilst we were waiting to collect them and we were talking about kids, hols etc and mentioned it was our 1st anniversary on the 13th bizare its her 13th wedding anniversary on same day and then she told me her 2nd daughter was her 1st wedding anniversary present. I gulped and instantly got goosebumps all over and confessed we were hoping for the same present...I have goosebumps typing this now.....I hope so much I will get our :bfp: this weekend and thank you so much ladies for your support, the cm has worried me a little though

Madly I'm praying so hard for your wedding anniversary baby present! xxx

Thanks so much ladies,

My most persistant ailments are the splitting headache and nausea right now and serious lack of been able to do anything without feeling so knackered! I do have others and am hoping this is def it for me! Its a little hard not to feel like it might not be too! I am officially only 11dpo so this is early days I guess for + HPT but it is officially my last day of this cycle too (I have 11/12 day lp!) Worrying a little she will land when I next go to loo!

keeping everything crossed for you madly i really hope you get your:bfp: it would make a lovely 1st anniversary pressie!

keeping everything crossed for you madly i really hope you get your:bfp: it would make a lovely 1st anniversary pressie!

:hugs: thank you mamadonna....I want this so much it hurts :cry: I dont want to go thru what I went thru ttc ds I dont think I am strong enough to go thru it again! I want to cancel my u/s and transvaginal scheduled for the 19th a :baby: would be the best excuse and most perfect 1st wedding anniversary present!

Its taken me since ds was 18mths old to persuade dh to ttc #2 and ds is nearly 5 yrs old! DH has been a little reluctant with the whole ttc thing to say the least (with the exception of taking vits!) but this cycle has been different :winkwink: hes been amazing and we were cuddling last night and i was feeling a little down due to the persistant cramps and said I feared we are out and he said `dont be like that` and then told me he thinks we are pregnant :happydance: I am praying so so much he is right!

ah that would be great my dh new i was pregnant b4 i did a test with my youngest he said he could tell,hopefully ur dh is right!!!!:dust: and lots of it

Thank you Ladies,

My boss at work told me I was `blooming` on wed as well I havent seen her for about 3wks due to our hols crossing over! Am praying shes right.....he he he!

Hi Ladies :flower: Hope every1 is well x

So sorry that :witch: got you Southern Gal and Gem, Definitely April :dust: Coming your way.. x Stay strong as hard as it may be.. Im sure I will be with you in a few days :hugs:

As for me Im more than 99.9% sure that :witch: is going to get me.. im CD23 I have been sweating like crazy! I usually am like this few days before.. Also I went in to MotherCare to get a Friend a gift for her Babys 1st Party Next week. I had to go into the corner of the store and :cry: My heart out..? I thought I was going to have a panic attack in the store?? :nope: Im So so emotional.. And the cramps.. Sorry PMA fading away.... I have EVERY symptom of 'IT'

Also I have alot of EWCUM (TMI) im always checking I havent leaked :blush: Just that feeling that something is dribbling out of me.. Definitely within next 48hrs shes going to get me...

I pray Madly, Never, and Isa and the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well and please tell us some :dust: has come your way xx

Sorry Im lacking in PMA im sure im sure :witch: will be with me soon feeling awful.. :shrug: Love to you all x

Sending virtual hugs hon and throwing some of my pma your way too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->