Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Nayla hunny, don't lose the PMA sweetie :hugs:. I had a bad moment today but am back on the wagon now. So sorry you had a bad day sweetie. We're allowed those moments. Let's stay positive sweetie!

Madly, I'm too excited now :happydance:. Two more sleeps till Sunday! Good luck sweetie!

Thank you Isi,

I am too I just pray the witch isnt on her way in to land on her broom! The cm thing seems to have stopped so ?IB? nothing when I peed a little while ago......I updated my journal `madly`s mummy mission` with ALL my symptons lol theres quite a list he he he!

Good morning Ladies :flower:

Had a good nights sleep feeling much better, My Goodness I really was down Yesterday! Suns Shining and im feeling back on track! :happydance: Just want to enjoy the Moment! That just Maybe :cloud9:

Ok im on CD24 My Cycle has always been from day 25-31 The 15th July will be CD29 and thats when Im going Test! Thats if :witch: didnt get me 1st! :gun: im in the Danger Zone :ninja: from Sunday-Friday I will stick to test on the 15th!! :happydance:

Like I mentioned earlier I just want to live in the Moment Just Maybe? :yellow:

My symptoms Isnt looking too Good, My boobs are not as painful, Im having cramps in my belly.. When I go to the Washroom I keep looking down waiting too see Bright Red :witch: Shes teasing me, Oh well.. Going to try and enjoy the weekend... And Never say Never just Maybe :blush:...

lets see how the next few days unfold... :coffee: Madly I feel its your this month!! :thumbup: Good luck! x

:dust: to us all xxx

I think the :witch: has landed :cry: right on time too :cry: I am 12dpo today!
I had some more of the light brown cm before bed last night but when I peed at 4.45am nothing just got up and more dark brown cm streaks with dark brownish blood on the tissue, I normally get more reddish spotting than this but I feel certain shes landed :sad2: after all the symptons and faint bfp and everything I reckon I am def out!

morning everyone!
Well, another BFN for me. Sigh.
Having cramps and mega mega loose BM (ooops, tmi I know:blush:)
Trying really really hard to keep PMA but I feel it slipping.....:cry:

No sore bbs, cm a little drier, but still there, oh and the strangest thing of all is that I have acne (40 years old and still get zits? Yep, that's me!!) but normally a few days before AF, well, a week say, I get a lovely skin breakout, and that has not happened, which is strange. Not that I am complaining though!! :thumbup:

sending loads and loads of :babydust: to all of us xxxxxx

Jo xxx

Madly I hope and pray its just implantation and it will go away...

If AF got you 1000s of :hugs: coming your way.. and lots of :dust: for next month which im sure I will be there within days...:hugs:

I Just hate the fact its dragging on for me... the quicker it comes the quicker Ovulation will come than 2ww will be here before we know it... :thumbup: Definitely Eatser babies it will be! :) My birthdays in April and my Mothers birthday is in April... Would be so lovely 3 generations in April! :bunny:

Hope Isa your doing good and the the rest of u still feel :thumbup: will definitely update is she comes early...

Thank you so much Nayla.....I really hope so too as it is different from normal and after all the symptons and everything....I just dont know anymore!

Awww Madly :hugs:. Hopefully its just an IB. Still have my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie!

Joanne, keep testing. It aint over till the fat lady sings. When is/was your AF due?

So glad you're feeling better, Nayla. My symptoms are also disappearing but I'm trying to keep the PMA. Wishing you the very best!

I'm having a busy Saturday. My DH has friends from out of town, so we're entertaining. Not fun if you're in charge of cooking and cleaning up :wacko:. The good thing is that it'll take my mind of things and bring me closer to the end of my 1ww. Thank goodness!

Laura, Never, Mamadonna, everyone! Hope you're all great.

Awww Madly :hugs:. Hopefully its just an IB. Still have my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie!

Joanne, keep testing. It aint over till the fat lady sings. When is/was your AF due?

So glad you're feeling better, Nayla. My symptoms are also disappearing but I'm trying to keep the PMA. Wishing you the very best!

I'm having a busy Saturday. My DH has friends from out of town, so we're entertaining. Not fun if you're in charge of cooking and cleaning up :wacko:. The good thing is that it'll take my mind of things and bring me closer to the end of my 1ww. Thank goodness!

Southern, Laura, Never, Mamadonna, Kitjos, Gemie, Soulshaken, everyone! Hope you're all great.

Braija, thinking of you babes! How is the news sinking in? Bet you're still on cloud 9 :D. Don't leave us sweetie! As our first graduate, we need you around! :hugs:

Thank you Isi,

The :witch: got heavier, enough for a light tampon (sorry tmi!) bright red blood now :cry: although not totally full on as normal. I dont know maybe I had a chemical :shrug: there was def a line yesterday albeit faint on the frer but then it was a dodgy test so I just dont know? My dreams are shattered right now, I havent told DH yet I think I might break down and cry :cry:....the ic was bfn yesterday but on the tesco test again a very very faint second line am sure of it! I also had extremely dark opks yesterday....

I guess I will still be going for my u/s transvaginal check up!

Hi Isi
Not due till the 14th. Having really painful pinching cramps today. Odd.
I know I am testing too early!! :wacko:

Just been to see my friend who is almost 42 and pg at 13 weeks, so it gives me hope yet!! :haha:

Gonna try not to test till mon now. :wacko:

Jo xx

Being busy Isa is good get your mind of things even for a short while... :dishes:

Madly definitely get it checked with the drs xx Thank u Groovy I need all the luck in the world... My DH Just walked past me and said are you ok you look like Death :wacko:... Definitely a normal :witch: Makes me look like im going down with a flu.... and im super duper hungry!! going for lunch at Yo Sushi! :happydance: my favourite!!

Braijai ur so so lucky!! :happydance: did you feel like the :witch: was certian to get you..? or did you just feel pregnant? I so wish I can be the person that types i was certain AF was going to get me... But no!! :cloud9: wishful thinking!! :shrug:

GoodLuck to all that are still hanging on to that slippery rope! :flower:

also what does FRER mean? :blush: Thanks x

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey everyone,

I hope you're having an ok day. I'm sorry for those who :witch: has come to but we'll keep the PMA going for the next month hey?!

I'm ok. My DH is away for the next week some I'm getting some me time but I'm feeling really emotional and wishing he was here, particularly as he won't be here when AF does or doesn't arrive!

I'm trying to keep my PMA going. I have some pretty strange things going on. I've been getting nose bleeds (like three a day but only tiny ones) and have the most horrible pain in my left leg from my hip to my knee. I'm still hoping that somehow this is a good sign and I can claim that they are symptoms :hehe: but the pain in my leg is getting me down a bit as I can't seem to get comfortable.

Also worrying a bit about my chart on FF because although my temps are above the coverline they just don't look too exciting. I was thinking they should perhaps have gone up more than this by now if I was pregnant. Anyway, I'm not an expert so I don't know the answer but I AM a control freak and want to know!!!

Silly woman :grr:

I'm not out yet and don't particularly have any signs that AF is on her way so I'm looking forward to testing time.

I hope your PMA is all sky-high!

Loads and loads of super-sticky :dust: to all of you.

I love this thread - it's keeping me happy at the moment!

x

all of that sounds very promising laura! i sure hope we get our :bfp:'s. my DH isn't here either so we can lean on each other for support :hugs:

only symptom i've had today are being really hot and i had so much CM that it ran down my leg (TMI) been getting dizzy here and there as well. gas so much that it gave me cramps too!

Those sound like great symptoms never. I'm feeling really quite nervous about testing on the 14th! I just so don't want it to be :bfn:

Definitely leaning from my direction! How about we look after each other's PMA for the next couple of days?! I'll be positive for you and vice versa...!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"