Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Never,

Could you cast an eye over my chart and let me know what you think? It looks pretty dull to me but I'm new to it and don't really know!

laura - i think it looks good! your temps are nice and steady and you don't have any dips below the cover line :thumbup:

Maddlyttc... I am so sorry... I had one last cycle and it ripped my heart out. :hugs:

nevertogether...Wow - your chart looks amazing!!!!! When are you testing????

I hope you are all doing well and fingers crossed for lots of sticky beans!!!

laura... I think your charts look good!!! How are you feeling??? Good luck! xx

Feeling not so great today tbh mommytoTandE but I'm hoping to get my PMA back really soon!

wow thank you mommy :hugs: i hope the outcome is as good as the chart is showing..i test on wednesday, the 14th

Hi Ladies,

I am still here giving my support and trying to gain my pma again! I am hurting but determined to get a STICKY august BFP!

STICKY beans all the way Madly!

I need to stay on this thread, I'm getting my PMA back already!

x

Definitely ok with me! Please stay Madly, it wouldn't be the same without you!

We're all in this together afterall and we're all here to support each other too.

x

:hug: girls. We are all here to support each other through this journey.

I think I will need plenty of sticky baby dust for this cycle?!?!? I still dont have a full flow I dont know whats going on?

have you thought about waiting a few days and testing? same thing happened to me my february cycle.. DH was convinced i had a chemical. the week AF was due i had brown discharge and spotting. was a week late, had two days worth of light blood and then nothing. never tested + though so not sure what caused that cycle.

have you thought about waiting a few days and testing? same thing happened to me my february cycle.. DH was convinced i had a chemical. the week AF was due i had brown discharge and spotting. was a week late, had two days worth of light blood and then nothing. never tested + though so not sure what caused that cycle.

Hi hon, I was planning on testing maybe mon and going to drs too! I am not at work mon or tues but tues we have plans for our 1st wedding anniversary! Just been to loo again I cant help but knicker check :blush: and its still light :shrug: I got BFP yesterday, spotting and then BFN this aft both with frer`s and I had a +opk yesterday and today totally neg? just dont know what to think am a little lost...lindseyanne thinks I have a `shy` beanie am sorry I have felt so crushed today but she made me laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->