Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

omg I broke the page I put too much babydust on there!

Madly, of course you're going nowhere! I'm so sorry it ended up being AF, and I'm praying for an August :bfp: for you babes. Your PMA keeps us going babes :hugs:

Welcome MommytoT!

Laura and Never, I'm positively jealous of your symptoms! They sound awesome! If I have the nerve, I'll test along with you guys. Can you believe we have less than a week to know?!!

Nayla, you absolutely never know hun! You just might be one of those women :winkwink:. Only a few days to go :thumbup:

Joanne, you need to put away those HPTs :haha:. Way too early girl! Your friend's story is definitely inspirational! Just proves we should never lose hope!

As expected, I had a mad busy day today! But thank God the day is over! Tomorrow, 10 dpo....at last!

Hope everyone's doing great!

I'm gunning for all of your BFP's and cheering you on!! :)

Thanks Isi,

I dont know what to think right now....hardly there spotting, bfp then bfn.....I have no idea going to monitor it and make appt on mon for drs....I am holding onto my pma for this/last cycle whichever I am in I seem to feel a little lost right now....no full flow?!?

Definitely make an appointment. You can't go on not knowing what's going on. Maintain that positive mental attitude! :flower:

Thanks for the positive words Isi. I just CAN'T get comfortable and it's getting me down but all the love on this thread helps!

Personally, I'd leave testing for a couple of days Madly, particularly if AF hasn't picked up. When I had my chemical AF started good and strong and lasted a couple of days beyond normal. I know we're all different but you never know... You have super :hugs: from me though.

Thanks Gemie. I'm still hoping!

Have just been watching reruns of the sex education show on the internet... interesting stuff but... I don't know. Perhaps I'm just a prude!

Isi, I'm glad today went well. Hooray for 10dpo!

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you ladies,

I am a little confused re the flow would of def expected more by now? I put my frer test pic from yesterday in the preg test gallery and a few kind ladies replied agreeing I wasnt seeing lines and there def was two there yesterday but me and DH scrutinised the test earlier also a frer and absolutely nothing? I am just going to monitor the flow and pray it turns out for the best whichever that may be and whatever path this takes I will be ok and we will get there one day I have faith that we will have ickle #2

Wow! More :dust:! We've got more than enough to share around now! :haha:

Good Morning Ladies:flower:

Wow Laura and Neva, your charts are looking promising!! :happydance: Not long to check!

Today im on CD25 I had a CD25 last month, Usually :witch: gets me early in the mornings so Nothing today!! :happydance: Having said that my cycles vary from 25days all to way to 31days.. its a huge 6 days difference... :wacko: I dont want to get too too excited yet :wohoo: If its not meant to be for me, Next month I will move on to the 10th Cycle with my head up high.. :loopy:

I feel like I will be walking on egg shelves in the next couple of days! :ninja:

How am I feeling..? mmm as its still very early in the Morning im as fresh as a daisy not too tired... Didnt have no hot flushes last night.. but before I went bed I had a huge sharp pain on the right hand side.. just below my belly button it took my breath away very quick and SHARP pain! :shrug: not sure what that was?

Loving all those :dust: woow she has to hit one of us with all that Dust flying in the air!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Its crazy this time next week some of us will be Mum to Bes!!! :headspin: Woooow!!! Even if 1 of us can get the BFP!!! I really want this for all of us
:cry:

Isa I hope yesterday didnt tire you too much... Enjoy the rest of your weekend... Fingers crossed for us all :flower: xx

Morning Ladies,

Still in limbo..........flow still light a little more than spotting but still only enough for a light tampon even overnight when a extra super plus would have been soaking wet by this morning (sorry tmi!) I am feeling quite low today and so I cancelled the playdate with my friend I had arranged I just dont feel like sitting in a place full of women with toddlers and babys and baby bumps right now! I dont know what to do with myself I had severe cramping before best last night so took two anadin extra, I think they knocked me out I slept soundly all night and didnt think I would!

Awwwwww! Plenty of :hug: for you madly. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down at the moment. Have you made an appointment for the doctor's yet?

Awwwwww! Plenty of :hug: for you madly. Sorry to hear you are feeling so down at the moment. Have you made an appointment for the doctor's yet?

Thank you Groovychick :hugs: no not yet my surgery is closed for the weekend but I have mon/tues off work so I am going to give them a call in the morning and get an appointment for tom! I was considering a&e last night after the pains got quite severe but cause I still have light bleeding am not sure there is much they can do :shrug: and I would much prefer to see my lady dr than spend hours sat in the hospital right now!

Hello Ladies :flower:

Hows everyone Hope you all had a good weekend, any Good news?

Im on CD26 Still No sign of :witch: Im just secretly hoping and praying that this is going to be a Miracle :cloud9: Been Just feeling very sleepy and Hungry, and I tend to get very very warm during the days.. My boobs have been tender for 13 days now which again is very normal before my Periods... :shrug:

I said I wouldnt test till the 15th, I couldnt help myself! so this morning at 5.15 I did a test :shhh: and I must have been still sleepy! :sleep: the test just BLOB!! straight into the toliet!!! :sadangel: by the time I pulled it out it was no use... :dohh:

I was going to pull another test out, But than I thought it was a sign from the Lord saying 'Dont test too early, wait a little longer..' :cloud9:

Im losing my little mind here! :wacko: Each day that slowly passes without a sighting of :witch: I get so so :wohoo:

Im even rehearsing in my head how I will tell my DH that I got the BFP!! :coffee: ( You can see im going loopey! :haha:)

I want this so so much!!! and I dont want the years to pass me by so quickly, I have always wanted to be a young and active Mum not too :jo:

All my Married friends have :baby: or heavily pregnant, everytime I go on FaceBook theres a new status saying "Im going to be a Mummy!" Im so happy for them deep down :blush: Wished that was my status also, It happens so fast for some people! One minute the Status says "My weddings this weekend" than before I know I read "Their Pregnant"

Being able to get pregnant so quickly is definitely a gift and blessing.

Better make a move another hectic Monday! :dust: to every1

Hi lovely ladies!! Hope you had a great Sunday! Mine was busy and I'm glad....at least it kept my mind off things (sorta :winkwink:)

Madly, how is going today sweetie? Is the flow still light? I think you should definitely have it checked out today. Not to encourage you hun, but there's a girl on another thread of mine who got a :bfp: after what seemed like AF bleeding for a couple of days. She was later told it was IB. Good luck hun!!

Nayla, sooo happy that the :witch: hasn't come. I also pray she has crash landed somewhere!!! LOL, I think we all practice how we will break the news to our husbands!!! I'm praying for some good news on this thread!! I can't wait for some more :bfp:s

Laura and Never....how are you babes? How are those symptoms?

Groovy.....getting ready for o right :happydance:. This time next week, we will be the ones cheering you on!!!

I'm 11dpo today. Really don't know how I feel, really. I just want the days to go by real quick. I hate the suspense of the 2ww :dohh:. But it's almost over now!!!

Roll in the :bfp:s

:dust:

Morning girls! :hi: I am indeed just waiting to ovulate. MY CBFM still doesn't reckon the time to time is right to BD just yet, but fingers crossed that will change soon!

MadlyTTC: How are you this morning? Did you manage to get an appointment? :hugs:

Isi Buttercup: Thanks for the PMA! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->