Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for the lovely support as always :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I got an appt this am and my Dr confirms she thinks I have either had an early m/c or chemical pregnancy :cry:....funny Isi my Dr said that due to my light bleeding (it is there only not has heavy as it would normally be if this was a normal AF or even after m/c!) she wants me to run a pt re-test in a few weeks and still wants me to go for my scan app next week...she says everyone is different and that she wouldnt nessecary expect a heavy bleed after a loss but she said stranger things have happen :shrug: I love the optimism but :shrug: feel its a little unlikely....Lindseyanne thinks that this is what my psychic lady meant when she said `YOU WONT FIND OUT YOU ARE PREGNANT STRIAGHT AWAY AND YOU WILL GO TO THE DRS WITH WHAT YOU THINK IS WRONG BUT YOU WILL BE WRONG AND TESTS WILL SHOW YOU ARE PREGNANT!` Who knows but this month apart from vits we are going to NTNP and pray reallly hard we catch that eggy again and this time it is a sticky one :thumbup: My cycle is inprinted in my mind and my cycle has started to be predicatable so I know when I ov roughly and get ov cramps so I guess thats all we need :thumbup:

Talking of telling DH I didnt tell him about my + hpt (but told him after the bleeding started) and was planning on telling him tomorrow on our 1st anniversary...I bought a gift box that I was going to put the test in as his little `present ` and was also going to get DS to write in his anniversary card to us from `oliver & bump` or something like that (although wasnt goin to tell DS what it said, he has huuuuuuge mouth but was just going to get him to copy it into the anniversary card!) Next time DH will test with me...we have agreed no more early testing until AF is sssooooooooooo overdue, I think I would be scared to test again in the future anyway!

Madly....I know what you mean about not being too optimistic....but I'm still holding out hope for you. Does your doctor want you to have a blood test this time? They're usually more accurate. Sending you ooodles of :hugs: and :kisses:. I pray you do get a surprise this cycle....but if not, next cycle for sure :thumbup:

Madly....I know what you mean about not being too optimistic....but I'm still holding out hope for you. Does your doctor want you to have a blood test this time? They're usually more accurate. Sending you ooodles of :hugs: and :kisses:. I pray you do get a surprise this cycle....but if not, next cycle for sure :thumbup:

Thank you Isi....you know me I have great pma and try to stay optimistic normally I just cant let myself down for a fall, I am hurting too much and need to stay strong and to hope and then have it dashed would have me start all over again :hugs:

She never mentioned bloods and to honest I wasnt on the ball :nope: she said to re run a pt in a few weeks and wait on the scan results, my scan is next mon and results normal take about a week ish so I guess she will want to re-run pt when i see her then! I am hoping to catch that eggy and pray it will be sticky, I think DH will be hoping this too.....he hasnt said much hes really quiet and has been looking after me and taking care of everything. We are looking forward to our meal out tomorrow in celebration of our 1st wedding anniversary....its hard to believe a year has passed already :dohh:

Hey guys, I joined WTT but suppose really have became NTNP!!! I'm desperate for a little one, husband wants to wait until ours hold in September.(but condoms don't seem to b top of his list :)!!!! Anyway, we had a particularly good BDing few days over which I think I O! Really hoping for a BFP around 23rd. Anyone else testing around then?

Looking forward to sharing the journey with someone.

Madly bn reading ur updates, sounds so hard, but pma will get u through. Good luck :)

M xx

That's the spirit, Madly :hugs:. You focus on having a great anniversary, babes!!! God will surely bless you with the desires of your heart!!!

Welcome MTO84 :hi:. Sounds like you are defo in the 2ww :thumbup:. We're all here to support each other hun. I don't know what I would have done without these fabulous women on this thread. Most of us test this week....but I think Groovygirl tests in another 2 weeks or so. But wherever we are in our wait, we're here to edge each other on :friends:. Good luck babes!

Just wanted to pop in and send :dust: all around. Can't wait to see another :BFP: on this thread!

Madly :hug: I don't have much else to say but I really hope you're going to get a surprise in a few weeks time. xx

Southern.....we've missed you here :hugs:. Thanks for the :dust: sweetie!! With Nayla, Laura, Never, Joanne and myself testing this week, there has to be another :bfp: here (Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!).

Good Afternoon Ladies :flower:

Lots of hugs Madly, I really hope the Drs give you all the answers that you need :hugs: Please try to enjoy your 1st year Anniversary, and the many more Years you guys have ahead of you! :happydance:

Im truly loosing it here! Im so scared to even go for pee pee! :blush: Just scared that I might trigger :witch: Movements!! Crazy as it may sound I really really want her to STAY AWAY!! :gun:

I really hope I get to test on Thursday! :cloud9: Just dont want :witch: to get me before than!! but PMA till the cows :mamafy: come home!! :happydance:

Just need to make it till the end of the week!! :thumbup: My DH keeps calling me asking how are things? whats new? Pretending hes cool! Bless Him! xx Deep down he just wants to ask "Has your period come?" :blush: hes just as stressed as me!! :sick:

We got in a little row over the weekend :nope: He said to me 'What can I do to make you Happy??!! I wish I can just go out a buy one :baby:.. Doesnt work like that!!' I just hope im not upsetting him as hes my universe :wedding:

Im not sure if this msg is even making sense?? Im just trembling inside, I really NEED this BFP to complete me [-o<

Good luck to those who are ovulating soon xx and Goodluck to those testing in the next few days :dust:

P.S Welcome :flower: MT084 Hope this is your month Hun xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks to you all for your lovely thoughts for me. I hope you're all keeping up the PMA at whatever stage you're at.

Amazing to think there are so many of us testing this week.

I'm super scared about it actually. I thought I was out this morning when I took my temp as it had taken a dive but was still (just) above the coverline. Looked again at the thermometer to see that I hadn't taken it accurately :grr: so the temp was wrong... Took it again and it will good but I'd been up and about by then so it wasn't accurate. So... who knows!

I'm hoping to know one way or the other tomorrow. Either the temps stay up or they go down. If they go down then I'm pretty certain that means I'll be out. :cry:

Getting some light cramping but nothing too much. (.)(.) feeling very there, if you know what I mean. Still not sleeping very well and am having trouble eating in that I'm hungry but when I eat I'm immediately not hungry again.

I guess I'll just have to be patient for another couple of days. I WISH I could :test: RIGHT NOW!!

Keep up the PMA everyone.

I hope you've all had fabulous days and the sun is shining down upon you.

x

Keep up the PMA, Laura sweetie. I'm really praying for all of us testing this week. The build up has been phenomenal!! Like you, I also want to know asap!!! My symptoms disappear one minute, and come back like a ton of bricks the next. Good luck to all of sweetie :hugs:

Nayla....I know exactly what you mean! I'm also scared to go to the loo too....but you know what?! As long as she hasn't shown, let's still keep the faith. Our men try their best to feel what we're feeling, but they really can't though....bless them. Praying you a nice, fat :bfp: this week :hugs:

Madly....just feel like :hugs: you. Hope you've picked out your outfit for tomorrow :winkwink:

Sending :kiss: and :dust: to everyone....the clock is ticking!!!!!!!!

You Ladies are just the best :hugs::kiss::hugs: The love buzzing around this thread is amazing :friends: Thank you so much for all your kind words and support

I am doing ok right now, sad and tearful but trying to stay strong....I have been taking it easy today I have a few days off work anyway! DH is at work (will be home soon!) and DS is staying at MIL`S this eve (this was pre-planned anyway for our anniversary!) I am so looking forward to our meal out tomorrow and just spending some alone time with DH! I believe things happen for a reason and am determined not to give up on my dream of becoming a mummy again :thumbup:

OODLES OF STICKY :dust: CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME :bfp:`S

Happy anniversary in advance, Madly :hugs:. I'm away on a work trip all day tomorrow, so might not have time to log on. But I'll be right back here on Wednesday, so save some of that anniversary :cake: for me :winkwink:

Happy anniversary in advance, Madly :hugs:. I'm away on a work trip all day tomorrow, so might not have time to log on. But I'll be right back here on Wednesday, so save some of that anniversary :cake: for me :winkwink:

Thank you so much Isi...Have a lovely work trip :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks Isi for your PMA - I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings. We shall see. But whatever happens I know I'll keep my PMA going, thanks to you lovely girls.

Happy anniversary for tomorrow Madly.

x

Thanks Isi for your PMA - I'm looking forward to what tomorrow brings. We shall see. But whatever happens I know I'll keep my PMA going, thanks to you lovely girls.

Happy anniversary for tomorrow Madly.

x

Thank you hon and gl am nervous for you :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I would like to join you Buttercup! I'm cd6 today and am in need of some support! Thanks

Hi :wave:

We're all here to support each other and share our PMA.

Welcome

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back