Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Just got back from camping. I was worried you would all think I ditched out after my bfp. Today I tested again just for fun, because I love seeing the bfp. The line today was much darker which is a good sign. It was a hard time for a family vacation because I was so happy and couldnt tell anyone!! Plus my sister in law is preggo, obviously farther along and everyone knows. So here I am tired and sore and crabby, but everyone is doting on her and not making her do anything because she is preggo. SO I just looked lazy, oh well. Still excited, but worried to about something bad happening again.
Just fyi I did feel different this month, but I dont think I trusted myself because of all the bfns. My main symptom was very sore (.Y.) that lasted from about 5dpo to now. I also had a really weird pain right in the middle front uterus the day I think I implanted. It was right in the middle so no mistaking it for ovary pain. Good luck everyone!!!!!

Good Morning.

:cry: Im out This Month. Totally Heartbroken. I really Prayed That it was going to be My Month.. :cry: But Who Was I Kidding? We have been TTC religiously for the past 9months and I guess its slowly Getting to me Now and Im truly Half the Women I used to be :nope:

I always promise Myself not too get too excited, But being surrounded with you lovely ladies really gave me the Faith to believe in myself. 'It is possible to get pregnant' I thank everybody for Sharing their Journeys as well.. :kiss:

Every Month really is an emotional roller coaster! 1day I fee the Happiest person alive and like now im so :sad1: Even as I type this msg hot tears flow down my face, I wish I can be as strong as some of you women and say 'Im cool..' Im far from it. :nope:

My lower back feels like its about to snap and I have a very heavy flow from the 1st day which was 5am this dreaded Morning CD27 :cry:

Im thinking should I go back to the Drs? They have done tests Intra-vaginal scans the full works and everything comes back ok. My dh is also ok, She told me it can take 12-18months so she doesnt want to consider anything else. I just dont think she sees the pain I have when Im sat in her office.

My body is full of folic acid and pre-natel vitamins. My DH takes his Zinc also. I think Im on my 5th tube of Pre-Seed?? Ive been reading 'Taking charge Of Your Fertility, Toni Weschler. I Know that book page to page. I have another book that guarantees Pregnancy after 3MONTHS, Half of my bookshelf is full of TTC books.. Yet nothing as such. :nope:

So sorry for this depressing MSG. Im so Deflated. Im sure I will be back on track Roll on ovulation week.

Is there an August Thread for BFP? I know some of you are sending PMA into August I would love to be there, I can do with the Friendship and Support for next month. :friends:

I better tidy myself and look presentable for work,

Good luck for the rest of you that test this week, please please someone get that BFP x

Love to you All xx

morning all!!
I am out for this month, AF just got me. I knew it would. :cry:

Good luck to all those still waiting, and I will loom around on the august testing thread!! :flower:

Jo xx

Aww nayla poor huni, hope your feelin abit better now you've had time to adjust to AF coming! I'm sendin my love and :hugs:
I do hope some of us get :bfp: s this month not too long now until testing xx

So sorry Ladies the olde witch landed :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Gemie started a august thread, come join us I am going to be there working towards that sticky bun for august and praying for a little april :flower:

Aww Nayla :( so sorry hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Come and join my August PMA thread, we'd love to have you :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/367302-cd1-come-share-pma-august-bfp.html

Thank you So much Ladies for your Warm Words, Really means alot to me x... :friends:

Ive had a Good :cry: today and im sure alot of my Hurting will be out of my system by the end of the Day. :thumbup:

I better phone MaMas and PaPas and cancel an order I made on a Pram and a Moses Basket a few days back which was on Sale :blush: (I promised myself not to buy Baby things before I get my BFP, Im scared I will be tempting fate) They were so so pretty, And I secretly thought :yellow: Oh well!

Trying to put a strong face on for my DH :bodyb: Ouch!! I was so :sad1: This morning.. Typing im on CD1 is a killer :dohh: But I better get on with it! Crying isnt going to bring me a :baby:... 'PMA IT IS!' :thumbup:

Thank you Gemie for telling me about the August thread, I will definitely be there soon..

Madly your correct! it has to be April Babies! :bunny:

Good luck Laura, Neva, Isa and every1 else testing in the next few days :dust:

Love and hugs to All xx :kiss:

Hey everyone,

Well, AF got me this month - one day early. Boo!

I'm ok and I'm looking forward to making a holiday baby next month as DH and I will be away. PMA for this one.

Thanks for all your lovely support over the past few weeks. I'm still here but it's CD1 for me.

PMA to the max!

Good luck all of those who are still in. I'm really hoping you get your :bfp:s even though I haven't got mine this time around.

x

Sorry she got you Laura

Come and join my CD1 PMA for August thread! xx

Thanks ladies!

Yay for holiday babies!

Holiday does mean that we'll be NTNP next month which will be a little weird after all the effort this month. You know what they say...? A change is as good as a rest! :rofl:

It's ok never.

How're you doing?

Still going to test tomorrow?

yes ma'am. not sure the fate though. FF is jumping around between CD17 & CD20 O date for me so i guess we will see.

Finger Crossed to you Laura for Next month Were both on CD1 Together :hugs: Wow are you going anywhere nice? I would love a Holiday! That way you are not really concentrating on TTC. Relaxing and Enjoying the Peace away from it all.

I tend to find that when Im on my holidays I dont usually see too many :baby: and its a great diversion of the Mind,

Have a Great time Dear and I hope the change of scenery Will bring you some :dust:

Good Luck to rest of you that test this week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"