Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thanks Nayla!

We're going on a delayed honeymoon. We got married in December but decided to delay our honeymoon until our long summer holiday (we're both teachers!) So we're going to Australia and doing some travelling around so you won't see me much over the next month! :haha:

I know what you mean about holidays and :baby: I'm surrounded by them here, or so it seems!

Good luck all of you who are testing and everyone else, regardless of where you are in your cycles!

x

Oh, so sorry about AF Laura, Nayla and Joanne.....but yep, please keep up the PMA for this new cycle :hugs:. That's so cool about your holiday, Laura!!! A holiday baby would be awesome :thumbup:

Madly....how did the anniversary go? I'll bet it was awesome!!!

Good luck today Never!!!!

I was out of town the whole day yesterday, so it kind of took my mind of this wait. I'm really not holding out much for this cycle....so we'll just have to see.

Welcome, Baby-Anida!! Good luck this cycle, hun :hugs:

Oh, and with everyone moving to the August thread, does that mean this thread is going to die? :shrug:

Hope everyone's great!

:dust:

Laura Austrailia is gorgeous!! I have family in Brisbane, the Gold Coast is sooo much fun!! wow you will have a great time! :happydance:
Enjoy your break Dear x

Hi Isa I hope your well I missed you :kiss:, Im Feeling much better than yesterday! had a little meltdown in the morning when :witch: got me, But now im totally :thumbup:

Im still praying for the remaining ladys that are waiting for the BFP in July, I hope its yours sweety :hugs:.

I will still be peeping into this thread to see any good news in the next few days xx

Hope you skip the August thread hun, if not theres a lot of lovely ladys there and PMA is booming! :dust: I have a feeling this is your Month xx

Isi- the thread's not going to die! There's too much PMA here!

I keep checking in to see those :BFP:'s! I know ya'll will be testing soon.

:dust: to those testing soon!

Thanks Southern :hugs:

Never is supposed to test tomorrow. I'm still not sure if I'm brave enough to test. Been having AF like cramping all day....so won't be surprised if she shows before she's due tomorrow!

Has your CBFM arrived?

Never is supposed to test tomorrow. I'm still not sure if I'm brave enough to test. Been having AF like cramping all day....so won't be surprised if she shows before she's due tomorrow!

Has your CBFM arrived?

Hey........PMA Isi!!! :hug:

Hope you are ok, and remember, you ain't out till the ole :witch: shows her face xx

Thanks Joanne.....trying to rev up the PMA machine!!!

Sending you loads of :dust: to you, Never!! Good luck hun!

Has your CBFM arrived?

Not yet. I'll have to wait till next cycle to use it. :(
Well maybe not. Maybe I'll get my :bfp: before then!

Good Luck to all the testers this week! Hope you get your :bfp:

:dust: :dust: This is the good sticky dust too! :dust: :dust:

Thanks so much, Sweet_Alida!! :hugs:

Sending the :dust: right back at you, hun!!! This time next week, you'll be in the 2ww!!!

Morning Ladies,

Lurking around and just hanging about for my scan next week!:coffee: I think we may NTNP this month and just take our time depending on the result of my scan :shrug: I went to see my Dr last night as after my 1st day back at work I didnt feel so good...She said my hormones are still all over the place and I need to give myself more time, unfortunately I am one of these people who always rushes to get back on ones feet :dohh: She said I am to update the sonographer at my scan next week and to ask him/her to check my :baby: has def left my oven (as in maybe I might need a procedure!) My bleeding has been lighter than a normal AF flow all thru and has only lasted the same length (I am cd6 today my ticker hasnt ticked over :shrug:) AF has left the building now! My DR is a little concerned re the lighter than norm bleeding and also the fact I still have overwhelming preg symptons :shrug: she says sympton wise my body may still think its preg and this would be why and although everyone is different re the bleeding flow she wants to be sure :thumbup: I am nervous but trying to keep my chin up....DH is behaving oddly too and keeps avoiding what has happened and keeps saying things like `I hope you get better soon` and `have an early night you will feel better in the morning` I have tried talking to him but its like he doesnt want to acknowledge we lost a :baby: and is treating me as if I have an illness :shrug: It has always been more of my dream than DH`s to have #2 but I cant help but feel hes not particularly upset this has happened (we have been togther 11yrs!) I know him inside out and I can sense this is how he feels :shrug:

SENDING LOTS OF LUCK TO THE LADIES WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO TEST....COME ON BFP`S

So sorry you had a bad day yesterday, Madly :hugs:. Maybe your DH is just trying to be strong for you. You will surely have your #2 for sure....and maybe even #3 and #4 :winkwink:. So very sorry this last one ended the way it did, but it just proves that you surely can get pregnant naturally. Praying for a sticky bean (or beans) next time sweetie!! And I've heard many good stories about NTNP......you just never know!!

So sorry you had a bad day yesterday, Madly :hugs:. Maybe your DH is just trying to be strong for you. You will surely have your #2 for sure....and maybe even #3 and #4 :winkwink:. So very sorry this last one ended the way it did, but it just proves that you surely can get pregnant naturally. Praying for a sticky bean (or beans) next time sweetie!! And I've heard many good stories about NTNP......you just never know!!

Thank you Isi :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am feeling so much better today and well am sure DH is dealing with it in his own way but I just have a nagging feeling inside , maybe its just cause of what has happened! I am praying everything on my scan turns out ok and if not that whatever may be wrong can be easily sorted out! If everything is fine I think we will NTNP and DH has forbidden me to never test early again (albeit it was only two days before the witch was due that I got my BFP!) I feel in my heart I am meant to be a mummy again and I know we will get pregnant again and our ickle bean will be sticky :thumbup: its hard not to think about`what may have been` and when I dont think about it I feel guilty and when I do I scold myself :shrug: They say time is a healer, I think maybe they are right :thumbup: My angel will be with my nana &/or grandad right now I am sure she/he will be looked after well!

Thank you for your kind words of support Isi it mean so much to me right now :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi Isa :flower: I really do miss being here xx How are you dear? when do you test again?? i really really pray for you [-o<

The August thread is lovely! its like being home from home, every1 is so supportive :hugs: im just on CD3 seems to be a lonnnng way to go before Ovulation.. :grr: It feels like I have done this routine so many times I think the excitement kicks in at the 2WW, When I know I have :sex: as much as possible and its just the waiting the game... :coffee:

I hope and pray that you have it sweety forever in my prayers xx :kiss: and :dust: to all TTC xx

Thanks Nayla. AF is due today.....still waiting to see if she'll show or not.

AF got me today.....so I guess this cycle is a bust. Going down the IUI route next. Thanks for all the support ladies.....you guys have been awesome :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->