Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

I def think you will hon and the surgery will help push you in that direction :hugs:

Sweet Alida, your daughter is sooo cute. I definitely see a lot of you in her face. Totally love the avatar :thumbup:.

Congrats again, Madly. Love your new avatar too :winkwink:.....and tickers!!!!

Sorry guys I've been sick the last couple of days and dh has been home so been busy around the house.
How is everyone doing?
Isi when is your Appt?
Madly how are you feeling?
Southern any updates? When do you test?
I hope everyone is doing great!

Hey Sweet!
No updates. Haven't gotten a peak on cbfm yet so still :sex: every other night. Not testing until AF is late. She's due on sept 3, so maybe around the 5th I'll test.

Sorry your were feeling ill.
When are you testing?

:hugs: Sweet_Alida so sorry you are feeling ill :kiss: and hope you feel better soon!

Am not doing bad really really tired today but then I have just finished a 9day full on stretch at work :dohh: I have plans to go out with DS, my friend and her son tomorrow so hoping for some nice weather! Other than that I think I will be having an early night!

Hi ladies Im new, came off the pill last month, had normal withdrawal bleed, then 27 days later had af...took this as a good sign to ovulation? Anyways af is due on 3rd-5th september, but I feel pregnant...I hope I am not imagining it but my boobs feel a little sore, but VERY sensitive. I have also had constant cramping since ov. Its like af but not as intense, I also keep needing a wee loads. I am hoping but it would be very lucky to get pg this early after stopping pill, what does everyone think? Heres hoping to BFP :)

So sorry you've been feeling poorly, Sweet Alida. Get well soon hun :hugs:. I'm actually trying to make up my mind between the FS I saw before I travelled, and a new FS I just heard about. Supposed to see the new one on Friday, and then I'll make up my mind from there.

Madly....make you get enough rest hun. :hugs:

Sending you lots of :dust: Southern :hugs:

Welcome lulasmommy! Wishing you all the very very best!!! I have to warn you that sometimes those symptoms can be anything really......but I'm hoping its a pregnancy pointer for you :flower:

Thank you Isi hon I have two days off work now so I am taking things easy starting with coffee with my best friend today :thumbup:

Hey Sweet!
No updates. Haven't gotten a peak on cbfm yet so still :sex: every other night. Not testing until AF is late. She's due on sept 3, so maybe around the 5th I'll test.

Sorry your were feeling ill.
When are you testing?

I'm out for a couple of months I am having surgery on Sept. 1. So probally won't be back to TTC until October. You can have all my babydust until then though!! :thumbup: I hope it helps you! :dust:
Good luck I will keep an eye out for your tests. Hopefully you will be a lucky one that has a clear BFP on her first test! good Luck!

https://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee510/Andreacowgirl23/Pregnant/

Well for today thats what it looks like! I just got sick at my tummy from excitement OMG

12 days past ovulation! Seems like it may stick! I want my little girl this time~

So sorry you've been feeling poorly, Sweet Alida. Get well soon hun :hugs:. I'm actually trying to make up my mind between the FS I saw before I travelled, and a new FS I just heard about. Supposed to see the new one on Friday, and then I'll make up my mind from there.

Madly....make you get enough rest hun. :hugs:

Sending you lots of :dust: Southern :hugs:

Welcome lulasmommy! Wishing you all the very very best!!! I have to warn you that sometimes those symptoms can be anything really......but I'm hoping its a pregnancy pointer for you :flower:

Isi that is great that you will get to choose which one is best for you. Good Luck that might be a hard decision. i hope they can get things going soon! Maybe we can both get our BFP's in October together!!! Keep us posted!

Thanks Sweet Alida!!! That would be so great to be bump buddies in October :friends:. Good luck hun!

Ladies look at my pregnancy prediction:

Your reading reveals that your current pregnancy is with a baby girl. Her EDD is referenced in the reading around the 15th of April 2011 - however come October there seems to be discussion around a c-section for delivery. Reasons for this are unclear in the reading unless you had a c-section with your previous baby and your doctor is pushing for it again this time around. Things will be more clear on this issue the end of January 2011. It also looks like you switch doctor's care during this pregnancy to a woman - maybe even a midwife - but then it looks like your get switched to another OBGYN (also female) because of issues with the pregnancy. It may be pregnancy induced diabetes or preclampsia. A c-section is shown for a delivery - and they joke about it being set for the 1st but you are determined "no child of mine is going to be born on April Fool's Day - so the date is set for the 2nd instead.
She is born around 5pm weighing in at 8lbs 10ozs.

Madly, if I were you, I'd totally disregard that. God forbid pregnancy induced diabetes or preclampsia!!!! Just enjoy your pregnancy hun, and keep praying. The only thing I agree with is the Team :pink:, as I think that's what you want. How are you feeling generally, dearie?

Madly I agree with Isi!! Team Pink is all I would take away from that. I had pre-eclampsia luckily not severe and went into labor 5 weeks early they did a c-section due to my BP so it's not horrible, except for the 2 weeks in the hospital on bedrest which would be pure torture since you have a little one at home! Good Luck and don't worry your going to be fine!!! :)

Oh thank you Ladies but this is what I am expecting :) I am really pleased with this reading :thumbup: I had possible diabetes with DS my tests were indicating it one minute and normal the next but DS was 10lb 5oz and had terribly high blood sugar levels after delivery! I had a rough labour with him and I struggled to deliver in the end b/che was so big although I didnt have a c/sec and he was delivered by ventuose cup I anticipated this time a c/sec and I know I will require extra screening for diabetes and monitoring of the babys size so this seems a perfectly amazing reading!

I am ok today Ladies but I have mega sore (.)(.) and my rib cage is hurting which I think is to do with the sore (.)(.) I am also mega grumpy and have a sort fuse which has just developed in the last few hours :rofl: poor DH!

Oh thank you Ladies but this is what I am expecting :) I am really pleased with this reading :thumbup: I had possible diabetes with DS my tests were indicating it one minute and normal the next but DS was 10lb 5oz and had terribly high blood sugar levels after delivery! I had a rough labour with him and I struggled to deliver in the end b/che was so big although I didnt have a c/sec and he was delivered by ventuose cup I anticipated this time a c/sec and I know I will require extra screening for diabetes and monitoring of the babys size so this seems a perfectly amazing reading!

I am ok today Ladies but I have mega sore (.)(.) and my rib cage is hurting which I think is to do with the sore (.)(.) I am also mega grumpy and have a sort fuse which has just developed in the last few hours :rofl: poor DH!

was it a jenny reading ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->