Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Glad you're doing well, Madly....and also that you're pleased with the reading. I once contemplated getting one but changed my mind. The joy of sore (.) :winkwink:. Happy 6 weeks+6 days hun!

Sweet_Alida, whereabouts in Georgia are you? I only just realised that's your location. I spent 2 weeks with my friend in Augusta. Love love love that town!!!!

So.....just got back from seeing the second FS. We've decided to start my assessment when my period comes in 2 weeks....and then the IVF drugs from October. So....I guess the show is officially on the road :).

Isi that is GREAT news! So pleased for you I bet your so excited to finally have it started!! You can have all my babydust for the next 2-3 months! I would love for you to get your BFP!!! Good Luck! :dust:
I live in a town called Loganville. It's about 50mins north of Atlanta. I like Augusta too. Been there just once a long time ago and not for very long either. We just moved to Georgia in April so this is new to me but so far loving it.

So I just got back from my DR. She ordered a SA for my husband and 3 day blood work for me. She didn't like the fact that I never got a positive OPK and my cbfm is still on high and no peak. She also said that maybe it's time for me to see a FS. The closest one is 3 hours away. :(

Wish us luck that the tests go ok. I'm really needing some PMA right now.

Southern good luck! When are you doing your bloodwork? I hope all is well and they find out the cause. Good Luck and please keep us posted! Also, Keep the PMA!!!!!!!!!!

So I just got back from my DR. She ordered a SA for my husband and 3 day blood work for me. She didn't like the fact that I never got a positive OPK and my cbfm is still on high and no peak. She also said that maybe it's time for me to see a FS. The closest one is 3 hours away. :(

Wish us luck that the tests go ok. I'm really needing some PMA right now.

Southern good luck! When are you doing your bloodwork? I hope all is well and they find out the cause. Good Luck and please keep us posted! Also, Keep the PMA!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go on CD 3. AF is due on Sept. 3 so I guess around the 6th.

Hope all is well for you and you get your :bfp: as soon as you can try again!

Welcom back Laura :hugs: and Thank You

Goodluck Southern I will be praying everything turns out ok :kiss:

Southern Thanks!! :witch: showed today! I was expecting her but man I am not feeling well can not wait for this surgery. I hope you find out what is going on and get your BFP soon! Good Luck!

Madly your little sticky bean is a BLUEBERRY already!!! Wow! Congrats agian still so very pleased for you. :happydance:

:hugs: Thank you Sweet_Alida I logged on Saturday morning before going to work just to see my ticker :lol:

So sorry your feeling a little under the weather.....goodluck for your upcoming surgery I will be thinking about you :kiss:

Thanks Ladies! I really mean this sincerely I feel like you guys are my family! I feel so loved on here. Thank you. I'm starting to get a little nervous not sure why. I will keep ya posted on how things go once I feel like getting on the internet.

Madly that is too funny about logging on just to see your ticker! sounds like something I'd do.

Thought i'd join in this thread as i am determined to get a BFP this cycle!!! its only our third cycle after losing our son but i am really hoping and praying this is the one. Baby dust to you all xx :dust:

Welcome Mom2Miller. So sorry about your recent loss. Blowing loads of :dust: your way this cycle!!!!

Welcome Mom2Miller so sorry about your loss :hugs: sending oodles of :dust: your way!

Isi :wohoo: countdown to pre-ivf :yipee:

Sweet_Alida :lol: I couldnt wait to see my ticker....dh thought I was :loopy: hes prob right :rofl: I will miss you but cant wait until you return all geared up and ready to catch that eggy :wohoo:

Thanks Madly!!! I'm sooooo excited :happydance:..

Girl, I would SO do the same thing! I have been daydreaming of having my ticker(s), and even know the EXACT ones I'll put up :haha:. 7 weeks already!!! That is so awesome. So very happy for you hun :hugs:

Will miss you loads, Sweet Alida. Please hurry back!!

Southern and Lauracili.....how goes it today?

Thank you Isi hon :hugs:

I love the fruit ticker its really easy to relate to re size of baby and when we tell DS it will be easy for him to understand and relate to when we are explaining how big his bro/sis is! We plan on taking him to our 1st scan and kinda making it like a surprise trip out :yipee: once DS knows then we will tell everyone else....only my mum and sister know presently!

thanks Isi and madly for welcoming me, i have just had a look through old post... Congrats Madly on your little blueberrry!! :thumbup::wohoo:
Isi goodluck with your IVF can't wait to hear good news :dust:

Is it okay if I join this thread too. I am also determined to get a BFP this time round. wishing you all lots of :dust:

Thanks Mom2Miller :hugs:

Welcome mjspyt!! And thanks for the :dust: :hugs:. How long have you been ttc? Wishing you all the very best!!!

literally just signed up on babyandbump this morning... and my husband and i are really hoping that this cycle is going to be the one.
we lost our first baby in may of this year at 6 weeks 3 days. we started trying one month after everything happened, as soon as my doctor said we could. no luck so far, but we're hopeful.:thumbup:

also.. can anyone help me to understand my opk results?
i started using them on thursday, the second line was faint, almost non existant, the next day the line was a little darker, and the next was pretty dark, but not as dark as the control line. then yesterday the line went back to being almost non existant.. idk.. :shrug:this is the first time i've ever used one, and i really don't know what to make of it. i'm a lil green in this area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->