Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Yes!! This is month 2# for us and I just have a good feeling about it. I'm so determined to get our bfp this month.

Armed with opks, conceive plus and all the will in the world!!
:dust: to us all!! x

CONGRATULATIONS GEMIE :wohoo: i had no idea fantastic news so pleased for you hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy hun xx

Good Luck Isi I hope all goes well at the FS!!!

Southern you need to get busy :sex:!!! Yay for ovulating today!!! Good Luck go catch that eggy!!

Gemie did I miss a BFP from you? If so Congrats!

Madly any news yet???? I am so impatient and it's not even my test!! LOL!! Good Luck!

Not sure if I'm ovulating today or not. I am still getting highs on CBFM and not a peak but I am feeling kinda crampy so we've been :sex: like crazy! Determined to get the :bfp: this month!

Good Luck Southern! I hope you do catch that eggy! I love seeing all the :bfp:'s!! Everyone has gone thru so much you really deserve to get it!!! Good Luck and keep :sex:ing!!!!

:wave: Ladies,

Well DH called my surgery and apparently my results werent back so he picked me up after work with the news that I had to wait until at least monday :loopy: Well I wasnt having none and although I had drunk nearly a full bottle of water but b/c I hadnt peed for about 4.5 hrs my POAS ADDICTION got the better of my and I got....................

:wohoo: :wohoo: my :bfp: very clear and very pink :yipee:

Now I promise to upload a picture as soon as I can but I am having problems getting my mobile to contact to orange email box :dohh: typical eh!

DH isnt convinced yet and wants to wait for me to do my cb digi tom with fmu but I am :) my test result is more or less the same as the 1st test I did with DS :dance:

I will be sticking around if this is ok to take some of you with me :kiss:

I know I've already Congratulated you on several other pages but this is such GREAT news that here it is again!!

CONGRATS!!!!! :wohoo: :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on your :bfp:, Im new on here and glad to see so many of u getting a :bfp:!!! I think there is a great vibe and positivity!!

Enjoy the journey!

Oh congrats, Madly :wohoo: :wohoo:. Sooooooo very happy for you hun :hugs:. And of course you're sticking around!!!!!!! Wishing you all the very very best!!! YAY.....off to update our :bfp:s :happydance:

Thank you so much Ladies :kiss: I hope to take some of you with me :happydance:

Sweet-Alida you made me :lol:

Thank you so much Ladies :kiss: I hope to take some of you with me :happydance:

Sweet-Alida you made me :lol:

Yay!! That makes my day :) I'm glad I made someone smile today!!!! :thumbup:
Enjoy your :bfp:!! I can't wait to join the :baby: club!!!

So Ladies I changed my profile pic, do you think my beautiful daughter looks like me or not? I've been having an ongoing arguement with my MIL. She does look some like my dh but I feel the older she gets the more she favors me! Maybe I just am seeing what I want to see!?!?:shrug: Thanks for the help! Just wanted to know if I was crazy or not!

OMG hon your lo is the spiting image of you I would def say :)

Thanks Madly! I love her so much she is such a little trooper! She really is a sweet little girl and she really does try to help me around the house! She likes to unload the recycle bin as soon as I fill it up! She likes to throw random things away for me when I'm cleaning up(remote controls, car keys, ect!)! and her latest thing is trying to feed the doggies, let me explain she is trying to FORCE feed them and usually it's not with food! Or she tries to give them a drink of her sippie cup! She is such a funny little thing!

Bless her :) Shes such a cutie pie! DS is nearly 5yrs old now but he amuses us everyday he is so bright and its kinda like having another adult around only mini version :lol: I cant wait to tell him hes going to be a big bro :wohoo: he will be so excited :dance:

Bless her :) Shes such a cutie pie! DS is nearly 5yrs old now but he amuses us everyday he is so bright and its kinda like having another adult around only mini version :lol: I cant wait to tell him hes going to be a big bro :wohoo: he will be so excited :dance:

Oh that will be a GREAT day! You need to make sure you get it on video! I bet it just keeps getting better from here! I know everyday I wonder what she is going to do today to surprise me! I bet your the same with your son! I'm so excited for you I can't wait until I get my BFP so I can experience this again! But if I don't get another BFP I am cherishing everyday with her that I can!
Congrats again Madly I am so excited for you! It would be so funny if the lab called Monday and said No your not pregnant after getting a + digi! You can say "UUMMMM YES I am see Clearblue says so"!! I can't wait to hear about your scan! Good Luck!

:lol: hon I think the lab may just call and say `no sorry not pregnant` it happened so much with DS to begin with and generally your dr wont refer for midwifery care until you get a lab positive test :loopy: Well I will just have to pee in a pot again for them!

I also said that hon.....read my story if you havent already on the 1st page of my journal re ttc ds! I was like I am going to enjoy him if we are only ever able to have him :thumbup: but I always knew in my heart that I would be a mummy again :) He is amazing and I am so very proud of him everyday!

I hope your labs are Positive just so you can get your scan sooner! I truely feel in my heart I will be a mommy again too. I hope I'm right! I bet your little man is amazing! He sounds so smart! I can't wait to hear what he has to say when you tell him he is going to be a big brother! I bet he will come up with something clever to say!

Am sure he will hon :) he went thru a stage not so long back of asking DH when he was going to give mummy a baby bro or sister for him but then my sister had her dd and it sort of appeased him but he did say he didnt want a bro but a sister... I think this was b/c hes a daddys boy and doesnt want to share :lol: but overall I think he will be so excited and we both want to enjoy this baby as a family and involve him so much as this is our last lo!

I just know you will get your :bfp: hon after your surgery I believe some things are meant to be and if you have a yearning it will be fulfilled!

Thanks Madly I hope you are right! I definitly have the yearning!!!! I am so excited to get the surgery done I really feel that is what helped me get pregnant with my daughter! I also have pre-seed and softcups and am ready to stand on my head if need be! LOL!! I have never used pre-seed or softcups but have them just in case! I did stand on my head as a joke when I got pregnant with my dd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->