Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Yeah really specific hon esp since it all links in with my previous preg and my expectations this time around :dohh:

might just have to have one of those when its my turn,i would hate to here anythin bad tho

Mines not esp positive hon someone else might freak at the reading I got but for me it was expected really which makes it all the more freaky!

How expensive are these readings? I have never heard of them until here! I think they are intrigueing and have thought about getting a reading but have no idea where to even start!
madly I'm glad you are alright and expected that reading. With a 10 lb baby I would say you did have diabetes! Wow That's a big baby!!! I had a c-section and I didn't think it was that bad! I hope you do get your little girl that would be great! Good Luck!

Thank you hon!

Well I had a conception reading done by gail, sandra, anne-marie and jenny and all were correct....Gail and sandra predicted cross-over months this and last and of course due to our loss were both right on both counts! Jenny is the only one who does a pregnancy reading so I went with her for that! reading around £5 sorry not sure what converts to! Not expensive and a nice little pma boost!

I would love a little girl hon but another little prince would be just as welcome!

Glad you're doing well, Madly....and also that you're pleased with the reading. I once contemplated getting one but changed my mind. The joy of sore (.) :winkwink:. Happy 6 weeks+6 days hun!

Sweet_Alida, whereabouts in Georgia are you? I only just realised that's your location. I spent 2 weeks with my friend in Augusta. Love love love that town!!!!

So.....just got back from seeing the second FS. We've decided to start my assessment when my period comes in 2 weeks....and then the IVF drugs from October. So....I guess the show is officially on the road :).

:wohoo: Goodluck Isi hon so glad treatment is on track you will be joining me real soon :yipee:

Hon the reading was by Jenny Renny!

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all feeling good. Super congratulations Madly. I'm so pleased for you.

I hope you don't mind me sticking my oar in here again. I've been away for the past month but I'm home now and looking forward to sharing some more PMA in here.

Hugs all.

Laura
x

I am still waiting on AF to come...shes not anywhere around! WoohooO!

Aww, welcome Laura :hugs:. We missed you!!!! Good luck this cycle babes :thumbup:

Amen Amen to that, Madly :winkwink:. I really can't wait to join you!

So I just got back from my DR. She ordered a SA for my husband and 3 day blood work for me. She didn't like the fact that I never got a positive OPK and my cbfm is still on high and no peak. She also said that maybe it's time for me to see a FS. The closest one is 3 hours away. :(

Wish us luck that the tests go ok. I'm really needing some PMA right now.

Sending you loads of :hugs:, Southern. Hopefully all your tests will go well. Please let us know how everything goes.

Fingers crossed for this month Isi. My AF was 4 days late last month and I didn't test so I'm not sure what happened but hopefully it'll be a good sign for this month.

Loads of :dust: for everyone and PMA too though...

I have tested everyday :( and nothing....since the 12 dpo a faint positive...what happened to it LOL

I tested early yesterday morning and got a faint positive! AF Due in 3 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->