Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

:hugs: hon you sound really positive about the surgery and so in this case I wish you all the luck in the world and here hoping you have a speedy recovery and a quick :bfp: :yipee:

I am ok not liking limboland and of course I will never totally leave you ladies even if I do manage to make it to 1st tri this time :sad1: I love you all :kiss:

I hoping this time is my time too, been TTC for over 2 years now and can't wait til i get a :bfp:. Lots of baby :dust: to everyone, hope everyone gets the :bfp: they are waiting for!

:hugs: hon you sound really positive about the surgery and so in this case I wish you all the luck in the world and here hoping you have a speedy recovery and a quick :bfp: :yipee:

I am ok not liking limboland and of course I will never totally leave you ladies even if I do manage to make it to 1st tri this time :sad1: I love you all :kiss:

I absolutely love everyone on here too! I am really positive about the news of the surgery. I guess deep down I was hoping that the doc was going to say that I needed it only because that is what I believe helped me conceive my daughter. We had been trying for months with no luck then BAM! 2 months after my surgery BFP!!!!! I'm not saying it will be that easy this time I am older but the doc said after we try for a few months naturally after surgery if we are not successful if we want he will get me on some hormones to help the process. He met my daughter today and he told me that "I have to have another beautiful angel like her!" So he is on my side at least and is willing to help anyway he can.
Madly I hope you get to move to 1st Tri and I'm glad to hear you won't leave us! :hugs:

:yipee: for pma hon lets both try to hold onto it with a tight grasp right now! :kiss:

Will do! I might need some reassurance after surgery because I always forget how painful it is until it's done! And this time I have a 17 month old to take care of after surgery! OUCH!
PMA!!!!!!!! PMA!!!!!!!!!! PMA!!!!!!!!!!

I will be here hon to push PMA your way :yipee: so you can call on me :friends:

madlyttc, ooh sounds so good so are you preggo hun so excited for you hun xxx

we are just hoping that it happens real soon as most of us are good luck to everyone xxx

Wow....that is awesome news Madly!!! :af: late and faint :bfp:s!!! I think we should start celebrating girl :D. Can't wait for you to officially announce it. And yeah, you better not leave us too :hugs:

Good luck with the surgery, Sweet Alida! Praying it brings you a big, shiny :bfp:!! Will soon see my FS to discuss the IVF....timelines et al. Will keep you posted hun.

Welcome, ttcval :hugs:. Good luck in this ttc journey :dust:

Long time no see Inkdchick :hugs:. Best of luck this cycle!!!!

Isi it's nice to see you again! Thanks for all the well wishes! I'm excited for you to see your FS and to give us the timelines! I don't know how you feel but I'm sure lots of things are going thru your mind. Try not to stress! I know that is hard especially when your talking about the amount of $$$ your put into IVF but the less stress the better your body will do! Just put the price tag out the window and enjoy the ride think positive and you will be holding your little bundle of joy next year!!! Good Luck and please keep us posted!

Hello inkchick and ttcval! Good luck to all the ladies this cycle!!! Go catch that eggy!!! I'm out for the next couple of months but I'm still going to be your Cheerleader!!!!
Go TEAM!!!! :)

Madly do you have any new for us today? You know your the talk of this site right now!
Everywhere I look I see posts regarding you! Still sending loads of :dust: your way! I can't wait until you announce that you are for sure :bfp:!!!! Good Luck and keep us posted. Are you going to test or just wait until Friday for the docs results?

Thank you so much Ladies :hugs:

Believe me Sweet_Alida the suspense is getting to me too :lol: No news except that DH dropped my emu at my surgery this am for a lab pt but am not convinced it will be :bfp: more like :bfn: if its anything like when I was expecting DS :wacko: I had a few :bfn: lab tests whilst I was getting :bfp: hpts and it took a while for the lab to test me as preggers then! I have a cb digi its the only test I have left with the exception of one of the freebie duo fertility tests so I may poahpt by the end of the week :)

I can't wait to find out Madly! FX and Toes too! I really hope this is your little sticky bean just being shy and already causing you trouble! Ha Ha ha!!! Good Luck!

Thank you hon :hugs: lab pt results day tom hopefully :yipee: I hope its a :bfp: but feel if I am preggers it might be a :bfn: b/c it may be still too early for :bfp: from lab going on my experience with DS :dohh: :af: now 8 days late and I dont really feel theres any sign either :happydance:

madly I can't wait to see what the lab has to say! I hope it's a definite bfp! Good Luck and FX'd!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

My Surgery is Scheduled for Sept. 1!!!!
I knew it would be soon but really thought they would put me off longer! I'm not complaining the sooner the surgery the sonner I can get back to TTC!!!!

Madly!!!! How did it go? I'm so excited for you!! Please let us know the news!!!!! :hugs:

That's great, Sweet Alida! The sooner, the better!! Brings you ever so much closer to continuing this ttc journey.

Madly---Can't wait to hear from you! I know it's gonna be good news!

Sweet Alida--good to hear your surgery is soon. Hope all goes well for you.

Isi--when do you see the FS?

Any minute now, southern :). Just trying to sort out a few things. YAY for ovulating today!!! :happydance:. Good luck, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->