Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

So glad your surgery went well Sweet_Alida! Can't wait to see your :bfp:!

Hi Sweet_Alida :hugs: So glad to see you're back and things went well.

Some more BFPs would be great. I think I need to update my ticker as I seem to have all the signs that I'm only just Ov'ing now, despite being pretty convinced I ov'ed more than a week ago.

So, I'm back to the TWW and not the 1WW as I thought! :sigh:

I hope everyone is feeling good at the moment.

GL Groovy for the next couple of days, I really hope AF stays away for you.

x

Thanks Ladies. Today is my 10 year anniversary but the doctor said I can't :sex: for a few more days! Too bad for dh wish I didn't have to have the surgery yesterday I wanted to celebrate our anniversary but we can do that next week when I'm feeling better.

Awww, happy 10th anniversary hun :hugs: :cake:. Wishing you many many more :wine:

Laura, I fee your pain hun! This ovulating thing can sometimes do your head in. Just make sure you get enough :sex: in to cover your bases....good luck hun!

When do you test, Southern?

:hugs: Madly. Hope you and the baby are doing great!!!

Doesn't look like I'll be testing this month Isi. I can feel:witch: coming on.

Aww, Southern :hugs:. Let's keep up the PMA, okay? Hopefully, she isn't on her way. Wishing you all the very very best!

Stupid :witch: just showed up. :(

Well I guess it's ok. Now I get to do my CD3 blood work this weekend. And get my DH's SA done. Hopefully we can find out what's going on. Once we get the results we'll get in to see the FS.

Sweet_Alida hon I am so glad that things went well for you with your surgery :kiss: I have been thinking about you! Praying you will be joining me real soon in 1st tri :thumbup:

I am ok today Ladies thanks for asking....I am getting a little more anxious everyday to have my 1st scan :( my 1st MW appointment is a week on monday so hopefully I wont have to wait much longer for my scan appointment!

Goodluck ladies for this cycle :dust: and hugs to those ladies that :witch: got!

Awww, so sorry about :witch:, Southern. I agree that you and your DH should do the necessary tests to see if there is anything wrong. I pray there isn't and it's only a matter of time for you 2. But in the off chance that there is, at least you can get started on Plan B. You're in my thoughts, hun :hugs:

Thanks Isi.
Just found out I have to wait until next month to do my blood work. The lab will be closed this weekend for the holiday and the DR wants to make sure it's on CD3, she said CD 2 will not do.

Not to worry hun. Just kick back and relax and watch this cycle fly by. If it's CD3, then its gotta be CD3. Good luck sweetie...and do try to enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

Southern I'm sorry about AF showing up. I am also sorry you have to wait on the blood work. That is not fun having to wait. I hope you don't have to worry about the bloodwork next month I hope you get your BFP instead! Good Luck and keep us posted.:hug:

Southern I'm sorry about AF showing up. I am also sorry you have to wait on the blood work. That is not fun having to wait. I hope you don't have to worry about the bloodwork next month I hope you get your BFP instead! Good Luck and keep us posted.:hug:

Wouldn't that be wonderful!?! :)

me too southern hon = :bfp: everything happens for a reason and the lab delay may just be that :kiss:

I'm on CD 3 and I really feel like this is my month! My last cycle was almost 53 days long until I started taking this supplement now my :witch: is back to normal and my last cycle lasted 25 days! Yoohoo! So now I'm soo :yipee: about seeing if I ovulate this month! So here's to a :bfp: for us lovely ladies out there!

Keep that PMA going! :happydance:

This is our month Ashley!!! We are gonna get that BFP for sure!! I know it's coming soon

Hey everyone,

Just dropping in to see how we're all feeling. I hope you're having a great Saturday so far (if it is Saturday where you are!)

I'm trying hard to keep up the PMA this month so if anyone needs a little extra, holler my way...

x

Hey everyone,

Just dropping in to see how we're all feeling. I hope you're having a great Saturday so far (if it is Saturday where you are!)

I'm trying hard to keep up the PMA this month so if anyone needs a little extra, holler my way...

x

I can use a little extra right now. I am hurting really bad this morning not sure if I just did too much yesterday or what. I just keep telling myself the surgery will be worth it when I get that BFP! But today it's hard to think about that. My family had to go home and my husband is leaving soon so it's just me and Alida and I'm not sure I'm ready to lug her around yet. She weighs 24lbs! Sorry feeling a little down today.
Good Luck ladies hope we all join Madly soon and get our BFP's!!
Madly how are you feeling? Can't wait to hear about your scan. Did the hospital ever give you an answer on the wee that you took in? Just wondering if you had to take more or if it showed up positive for them the first time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->