Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

hi all,
hope everyone is well:thumbup:, i was speaking to my OB the other day and she has said if still no :bfp: this month that next month i can try clomid. are some of you ladies already on clomid? if so how do you find it, is it helping/working? side effects? This is only c#3 ttc again after losing my son so its still very early and im not sure if i should wait a few more cycles before trying fertility drugs. Also i read that grapefruit juice can help CM?? :confused:
Does it?? Goodluck to all you ladies about to OV and POAS!!! Hopefully this is the month :dust: and :hugs: to those with a :bfn: keep up the PMA for next month :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh Sweet_Alida, I hope you're not feeling too awful! :hugs:

You can definitely have some of my PMA, as much as you need and if possible try and take it easy and not do too much today.

Hi Mum2miller, sorry I don't have any answers about clomid but I have heard from people on here that grapefruit juice does make a difference to CM...

x

Thank you Laura I am feeling better tonight, went ahead and took a pain pill was trying not too but pain was too bad. Thanks also for offering up some of your PMA! :) I'll take some if you don't mind! My dh leaves Tues for a few days and I'm afraid if I am feeling up to :sex: that we will miss the mark due to him being gone. I hadn't really planned on TTC this month anyway figure it best to heal and start again in October.

Mum2Miller- I have heard that orange juice and grapefruit juice both help with CM, but don't quote me on that. I am going to try both! LOL!!! Sorry to hear about your son I have no words..:( It must be so hard. Good Luck TTC this is a great thread the ladies are very supportive and have become my family! :flower:

Thanks sweet hope your feeling better, try not to stress to much about DH being away maybe best to let yourself heal then try in october... easier said than done i know. Im happy to try anything and everything so ill be drinking grapefruit juice by the bottle. Keep up the PMA :hugs: and dust to you all :dust:

hi all,
hope everyone is well:thumbup:, i was speaking to my OB the other day and she has said if still no :bfp: this month that next month i can try clomid. are some of you ladies already on clomid? if so how do you find it, is it helping/working? side effects? This is only c#3 ttc again after losing my son so its still very early and im not sure if i should wait a few more cycles before trying fertility drugs. Also i read that grapefruit juice can help CM?? :confused:
Does it?? Goodluck to all you ladies about to OV and POAS!!! Hopefully this is the month :dust: and :hugs: to those with a :bfn: keep up the PMA for next month :dust: :dust: :dust:

Just finished taking my first round of Clomid. no side-effects here...so I got lucky...I took it at night to make sure I didn't get any or lessened their effect.
Still only CD9 for me...so I'll test for OV soon and hopefully find out if I get a BFP by month end.
I've also been drinking grapefruit juice because the CLomid can dry you out...and I've stayed nice and 'moist'...sorry if tmi...
best of luck with whatever you decide to do. i'll keep you posted with any more info as I progress through this cycle =)

hi all,

Just finished taking my first round of Clomid. no side-effects here...so I got lucky...I took it at night to make sure I didn't get any or lessened their effect.
Still only CD9 for me...so I'll test for OV soon and hopefully find out if I get a BFP by month end.
I've also been drinking grapefruit juice because the CLomid can dry you out...and I've stayed nice and 'moist'...sorry if tmi...
best of luck with whatever you decide to do. i'll keep you posted with any more info as I progress through this cycle =)

Thank, hopefully this is your month!! keep me posted! babydust :dust:

:wave: Ladies

I am so sorry I havent been around much in the last few days :( I have been feeling so tired after work I havent had much energy to do anything except sleep :) I have really really struggled to keep my eye open so much that I have stopped getting my normal relaxing bath after work and have showered instead for fear of falling asleep in the bath :(

It was my beautiful god-daughters christening yesterday :wohoo: and it was truly a great day....the venue was really nice where we had the party, the service was gorgeous and she looked so sweet....the sun was shining and all the children had fun playing on the bouncy castle we had hired :) I was exhausted last night though :dohh:

Sending lots of :dust: your way ladies!

Sweet_Alida hon so sorry to hear your still feeling a little under the weather sending you a virtual :hug:

Awww, so sorry to read you've been poorly, Sweet_Alida :hugs:. Hope this long weekend was a relaxing one for you.

And thanks so much for sharing the PMA, Laura :hugs:. Sometimes, we run a bit low, so it's good to have a boost. How are you sweetie? Going to ignore your ticker and ask how many dpo you reckon you are today. Good luck hunnie!

Mum2Miller.....I've used clomid twice, and I really didn't have any noticeable side effects....except the dried up CM. But yeah, grapefruit juice does a world of good.....as well as the cough syrup (I forget the name). Good luck this cycle, babes.

Good luck also Rustyswife and Born2beamommy :thumbup:

Southern, sending lots of hugs your way. I agree with the girls that it would be awesome for you to get your :bfp: before your appointment next cycle. I really pray that's what you're blessed with :hugs:

Madly, glad you're doing great. 8 weeks already!!

Hiya,

Thanks for your thoughts Isi. I'm fine - long day at work. I'm now pretty certain that I ov'ed on 2nd Sept so I guess that puts me at about 4dpo? Something like that.

I'm going to go and change my ticker though because I'm pretty certain that it's wrong...

How are you doing?

PMA and :hugs: to all.

x

Feeling much better today! Went to the Zoo with the family, what fun that is! Thanks for all the well wishes and PMA ladies it has really helped!
Good Luck everyone for this cycle. Still waiting to see if I am going to TTC or wait until October. Doc said if I feel up to it that it's fine...ssssooooo we will see if I do or not!:)
I don't have any OPK's so not even sure when I am going to "O" since the surgery can mess with my cycle.
Best of Luck Laura Can't wait to see your tests!!
Madly sorry your feeling so tired. Get your rest! Yeah for 8 Weeks already!!

New ticker - finally!

Here's hoping!

Glad you're feeling better todat Sweet_Alida - I haven't been to a zoo in ages. We went to the aquarium when we were on holiday but it's not really the same thing. Sounds fun though!

Fingers crossed on the ov'ing if you want it. Take your time though and know that you're up to it!

x

New ticker - finally!

Here's hoping!

Glad you're feeling better todat Sweet_Alida - I haven't been to a zoo in ages. We went to the aquarium when we were on holiday but it's not really the same thing. Sounds fun though!

Fingers crossed on the ov'ing if you want it. Take your time though and know that you're up to it!

x

Thanks Laura and I like your new ticker!
I am really thinking about what is best and I think I'm going to wait. It's hard though. I am so anxious to get back to TTC! I don't want to miss my chance! Good Luck with your testing! I am looking forward to your BFP!!! Good Luck! FX'd....:dust:

:wave: Ladies,

The Zoo trip Sweet_Alida sounds like a lot of fun :) We must take DS....we have taken him to knowsley which is a safari park you drive thru but we keep meaning to take him to chester zoo but have never quite got around to it :dohh:

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better and thinking about TTC :wohoo: cant wait to see your :bfp:

Loving the new ticker Laura :)

Goodluck Ladies :dust:

Sweet_Alida - I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better.

Isi--Thanks, :hugs: to you to.

Hope everyone is doing ok today.

:dust:

:wave: Southern hon how are you?

I have been fighting off the :sick:ness and think I have just found the ultimate cure.....homemade gingerbread.....I just made a batch and it tastes like pure heaven and my :sick:ness has gone :)

Hi Madly! I'm doing good. Just waiting for O so I can try again!

Sorry you're feeling sick. I've heard that ginger is great for nausea, glad it's working for you.
I'm loving your ticker! You have a little raspberry now! :)

Hey everyone,

Just a quickie to say hi - I hope you're all tip-top this evening.

That's all!

x

:hugs: thank you southern.....I had mash and fish in butter sauce for tea, its the 1st time I have been able to eat properly and I really enjoyed it :)

Goodluck for this cycle hon :dust:

Madly sorry your feeling ill. Glad the gingerbread helped.
Isi how are you doing?
How is everyone else doing?

Funny thing...my daughter who is 18mo just brought me a bowl and said"hat" then her play beads to put around my neck! Too funny! She is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->