Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey girls! Having a rough day. Just found out my daddy is in the hospital and took a turn for the worst. My sister went to see him today and texted me a pic of him he doesn't look good his oxygen sats are in the 80's! They don't think he has long left. I'm sad but in a weird way we didn't have a close relationship....long story that I will spare everyone, let's just say he wasn't the model father. Anyway......I've started having more pain tonight too, prob have to take a pain pill I think I over did it at the zoo yesterday? :( Sorry for the downer post just needed to tell my girls. Thanks for listening.

Sweet, sorry to hear about your Dad :hugs: even if the relationship is not very close the thought of losing someone is always very difficult. Thats no good about your pain either seems like your just having a rough old time atm. Hope your feeling better soon. :flower:

Aww, so sorry to read about your Dad, Sweet_Alida. So very sorry. It's hard to lose someone close, even if the relationship wasn't too close. Thinking of you in this difficult time :hugs:. Also sorry you're still in pain. Just try to get some rest, okay hun.

I'm okay. Just counting down till my pre-IVF assessment.

Hope everyone's great!

:wave: Ladies,

So sorry to hear about your dad Sweet_Alida hon :hugs: take a pain pill and try to get some rest.....not always easy I know :kiss:

I am terribly :sick: today am not sure if its all day morning sickness or I have a bug festering.....I woke up at 7am to get ready for the school run but ended up going back to bed and letting DH re-arrange his work travel arrangements to take DS instead. We had already pre-arranged for DS to go to MIL`s after school for tea anyway so I have been able to rest up! I must have needed the rest b/c I slept until 11.30am. I have had a can of tomato soup for lunch b/c it was all I could muster up the energy to do but feel dreadful! I dont know if its my ickle beanie causing bother :) or if I am ill, If I wasnt pregnant I would certainly think I have a bug! :( Sorry for the rant ladies!

Thanks Ladies for the support. Feeling better about things today, just tired little peanut didn't sleep a wink that is usually what happens the first night daddy is gone and her routine is thrown off :(.
Isi I am patiently waiting with you can't wait for you to start treatment! GL! :dust:
Madly I am so sorry that you are so :sick:. Hard to say if it's your little beanie or a bug? Either way take it easy and try and keep some fluids down so you don't get worse. I hope this passes soon.
Mum2Miller thanks for the kind words and support. I love all you guys you always make me feel so much better!
I hope all the other ladies are doing fine!

Thanks hon :hugs:

It seems to pass and then come back :dohh: b/c I never had MS with DS I have nothing to compare it too either I just know I feel shocking right now :(

Guess a few of us are on downers right now :kiss:

Sweet--so sorry to hear about your dad. And I'm sorry you're in pain. Take it easy, you need to rest and heal up.

Madly--Sorry you are feeling ill too. Take it easy and keep trying the ginger hun.

Isi--Can't wait to hear how everything goes! I know you must be getting excited!

So sorry you're feeling poorly today, Madly :hugs:. Just try to take it easy, hun.

Aww, your daughter sounds like a Daddy's girl, Sweet_Alida.....bless :D. Sending you tons of :dust:

Thanks Southern :hugs:. I'm excited but scared at the same time :wacko:. Believing in God to take control. How are you today hun?

I'm doing good Isi. Watching my CMFB so I can try again! Hope I get a peak this month.
God will answer our prayers, I know he will! Why don't you come on over to our TTC Prayer thread. I know lots of ladies there that will send prayers your way!

Oh, I didn't know there's a TTC Prayer thread. The only Christian thread I know of is the F.A.I.T.H thread. What's the link?

Do you mind if I jump over too? Sounds like a very special and inspiring thread.

Come on over Sweet!
So sorry I didn't tell all of you about it a long time ago!
We have 8 :bfp: 's so far!

Hiya everyone,

I hope you are all ok. Just dropping in to say hello and see how you all are.

Isi, how's it going?

Sweet_Alida - how are you feeling today? Much better, I hope!

Madly, how's the morning sickness going?

x

:wave: Laura how are you hon?

Well not so bad today thank you :) I have eaten some cereal, two cheese sandwichs (four slices of bread :)) some grapes and a banana and I feel really really good right now best I have felt all week infact :wohoo: I started wearing my maternity jeans today too :yipee: my reg jeans have started to get too comfy and with the MS I thought best to avoid any pressure on my stomach :thumbup: there are exactly the same make and colour as my reg jeans too which is great except they have maternity panels!

Brilliant news. I'm glad you're feeling better today and Mat jeans sound perfect.

I'm fine thanks. Just still WAITING! This has got to be my longest 2WW ever! Although it's not really, it's just doing my head in a bit!

x

So comfy hon :)

I used to have x2 2ww so I know how that def feels hon....I ov cd20 so all that wait and then 11/12 days lp too :dohh: 7dpo is good going though not long now :dust:

Hey Laura...Not long before you can test! Good Luck and FX'd you get your BFP! Here take my :dust:!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->