Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thank you Sweet_Alida. Testing this month seems to have been a LONG time coming!

x

:wave: Laura how are you hon?

Well not so bad today thank you :) I have eaten some cereal, two cheese sandwichs (four slices of bread :)) some grapes and a banana and I feel really really good right now best I have felt all week infact :wohoo: I started wearing my maternity jeans today too :yipee: my reg jeans have started to get too comfy and with the MS I thought best to avoid any pressure on my stomach :thumbup: there are exactly the same make and colour as my reg jeans too which is great except they have maternity panels!

Madly I'm glad your feeling better. Yay! for maternity pants! They truely are the best! I hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you Sweet_Alida you too hon :kiss:

I love them I have them on again today and they are so comfy :wohoo: I had a little mishap though after washing them yesterday the elastic expander things disappeared inside the waistband but with a little help from my mum and a good few pokes with a pair of scissors we carefully managed to retrieve the elasticated ends and secure in place :dohh: I wont unfasten them before washing them again silly me :)

Madly that is too funny! I think that could only happen to you! LOL! Glad your feeling better hun! :happydance:

So I bought my daughter a Witch's costume yesterday for Halloween. I figured if she had the witch costume on maybe I wouldn't get hit by her(AF)! LOL!!! It's a dang cute costume too I'll have to post pics for ya!
Good Luck! Hopefully my plan works and the :witch: stays away for all of us!

I'm VERY determined that this month is the month! I really just want the TWW to be over, when it's barely begun! If AF doesn't visit me as scheduled on the 24th, the pregnancy test will be taken the next morning. Fingers crossed!!

I'm VERY determined that this month is the month! I really just want the TWW to be over, when it's barely begun! If AF doesn't visit me as scheduled on the 24th, the pregnancy test will be taken the next morning. Fingers crossed!!

Good Luck Mommy! I see in your siggy that you've been cancer free since 07. if you don't mind me asking what kind of cancer did you have? I'm glad your healthy and ready to TTC!! FX'd the :witch: stays away!!!

Well guys I think I'm out for good :(. My daughter had a really bad day today(with her breathing) and my dh freaked a little. She is alright just so you know but that is what happens she has her good weeks then bam a horrible day. He is not convinced that her lung disease is NOT hereditary and he said he can't do this to another child. I understand his fears I have them as well, but I also believe that God wouldn't give us another "sick" child if it was a genetic problem which all the docs have said it is NOT! I have so many emotions right now...mad, anger, hurt, sad, and many more, however if dh isn't ready or doesn't want another baby I have to respect his feelings. Maybe in the future sometime he will change his mind(however, he needs to hurry as I'm not getting any younger!) He won't even talk with me about it right now he is angry at me for wanting another baby. He said "why are you being so irresponsible in wanting to bring another child into this world to have to suffer like Alida. Have you forgotten all she has gone thru and have you forgotten all the extra work she is on a daily basis?" He also said "How selfish of you to want another baby when Alida needs your time to stay healthy and to grow up strong." I was hurt and shocked. I thought he was on board, he wanted me to get the surgery! He mentioned on more than one occassion that he wants to try for a boy! He has told me he wants another baby! I was at a loss, but he is right in some regards. She does take a lot of extra energy with her meds and oxygen. When Alida gets sick she gets VERY Sick! I think she scared him today and it made him scared. I hope he rethinks things and changes his mind. I'm not sure I am okay with not at least trying for Number 2. I believe the doctors when they say it's NOT hereditary and it was just bad luck. I have Faith in the Lord that everything would be fine with the next baby. I am not going to lie, if he won't even talk about TTC with me in the next few days/weeks and come to some kind of compromise I'm not sure where this takes us. He expects me to just drop my dream of having 2 babies just like that and that isn't fair. I'm trying to be sympathetic to his feelings as she did give us a big scare today, but what about MY feelings? Sorry for the long post just needed to rant and get some advice. I don't want to hold a grudge against my husband for not wanting a second child. I don't want this to tear us apart and I'm not sure I can let this go and give in to his demands. I always give in to HIS wants and dreams and demands and I always let him decide and make the big decisions. I mean afterall I pick my battles and somethings are just not worth fighting over...but this one is MY decision. I could be the type of person that just didn't take the birthcontrol that he "demanded" I start taking again and just tell him I was taking it, but then I'd always know that I lied to him and that isn't the way I want to get pregnant. I want him to Want a baby as bad as me. Sorry....Thanks ladies for listening. :(

Hiya Sweet,

I'm so sorry you've had this horrible conversation with your DH. :hugs:

If you ever want someone to talk to, just ask.

I don't want to stick my nose in where it's not wanted but I just wanted to reply to some of the things you said in your post. Ignore me if I'm sticking my nose in where it's not wanted...

From reading what you've written, I'd say that your DH is reacting to today's situation and he's scared by what happened and has lashed out at you, probably because you're the easiest (and by that I mean closest and most available) target. I am sure that he doesn't mean to be mean and I'm sure that he doesn't really think those things that he said to you. :hugs: again. Afterall, as you say, he wanted you to have the surgery that you've had, was wanting to try for a boy and he has been behind you up to this point.

Remember, you wouldn't have got to this point if you hadn't have both been on board with it, even if you haven't overtly discussed it.

Don't let it upset your relationship with your DH - you're together for a reason and I know that TTC can be horrible, emotional and bl**dy hard work at times, and clearly there are some other stresses in your life at the moment that can cloud the water even more, particularly when something scary happens, but you have a past and a present and a future together. (Sorry, that was a long and horribly complicated sentence!)

I'm sure that if you talk it out with him, even if you have to wait a couple of days, and you let him know what you have written here (i.e. the fact that you know the possible disadvantages but that you still strongly want to have the opportunity to try) that he will be more reasonable at looking at your side. You have a right to feel the way that you do!

I hope you don't mind me saying these things.

More :hugs: Sweet.

:flower:

x

Laura thank you. I don't feel like your sticking your nose in at all, if I didn't want "help" and an outsiders view of the situation I wouldn't have turned to you:) I know you guys will let me know if I'm being unreasonable(in a nice way of course:)). I agree I think this weekend really scared him, I see her sick like this more than he does and being a nurse didn't scare me like it did him. She is doing fine after a few breathing treatments and some steroids, but I understand it Scared him. We will talk again when things settle down. You are so right a lot is going on right now in my life....My dad died last night:(:cry: so TTC is on the back burner for right now while I figure out how to fly to the funeral and get someone to watch my daughter. Lots to figure out right now and lots of grief around me right now.
Thanks again, you were a ton of support! Thank You.
P.S. you can have my :dust: again we are not going to need it for awhile:)

Sweet_Alida I am so sorry you are going through this right now :hugs: So sorry about your Dad I hope you can get someone to take Alida so you can fly out hon. I wanted to say i understand your circumstances regarding Alidas illness are totally different to my circumstances but I wanted to say that I understand your passion to have at least #2 and also your frustration with DH`s reluctance :hugs: It has taken me over 3yrs to persuade DH to try for #2 and deep in my heart although I love him so much and we only married last year I knew in my heart I was meant to be a mummy again and I knew that if DH didnt want this too it might mean us not being together in the future. Men are funny creatures at the best of times :) and men scare much easilier than us women.....I think once everything has settled down you such have a serious heart to heart with DH and explain to him how exactly you are feeling!

Hon you know where I am if you need me :kiss: I am sending you all my love right now!

So very sorry you're going through this, Sweet_Alida :hugs:. I'm sure your DH will soon come around. I hope Alida feels much better now. Praying for you hun :hugs:

Hi Mummywishes! Praying you get blessed with a baby very soon.....and congrats on being cancer free for 3 years :hugs:

Madly, Laura, Southern.....hope you guys are all great!

Thanks Ladies! I fly out in the morning for the funeral. This will be the first time I have ever left my daughter and I'm going to be gone for 3 days! Wow I'm not sure what I"m more sad about my dad's passing or leaving my baby! It's something I have to do for closure for me though.
Well my dh and I have decided to WTT. I'm not sure how long this will last but with all the stresses in our life right now and with all the stuff going on I can not in good faith try to add another stress! I am not going back on the pill we are just going to try the rhthym method which isn't 100% so if we have an oops then that was Gods doing and we will welcome the "oops" with open arms! I am at peace with that decision and we know we can't wait too long or I will have to have another surgery but we have a few months to play with. I think since we just put a downpayment on a 10,000 dollar barn for my daughters horses and goats we want to buy that maybe we should wait a couple of months to add to our expenses. We have so much more we want to buy(tractor, 4wheelers, outdoor playset for alida, a minivan and more) so we need a few months to save a little money! I'm going back to work next month or the end of this month so once I get established in a job I think that will be an ideal time. We will see. Until then I am at peace with this decision and thank you so much for the support! I truely love all of you! And here is my :dust: for all you fine ladies!!!!!

Sweet_Alida- I'm so sorry about your dad. :hugs:
And I'm sure it'll all work out. I agree with Laura, I think your DH got scared and took it all out on you with the things he said.

Isi- How'd your assesment go?

Thanks for asking, Southern. It's actually rescheduled to tomorrow, as AF didn't show early enough. CD12 for you....almost ovulation time. Good luck!!

Hi everyone,

How's everyone feeling? I'm super tired but then I've not been sleeping well and it's been a massive day at work today. I have absolutely nothing to report - AT ALL! So, I'm just going to wait a few more days and see what happens.

Sweet_Alida, I'm glad that you are feeling better. I hope that the funeral offers you some kind of closure and that you'll be able to move on a little with a continuing sense of peace. Any time you need someone, just ask.

Madly, how was the scan? I hope it all went well and you were able to catch a glimpse of your little beany.

Isi, good luck tomorrow. I hope it goes really well.

Southern, hooray for CBFM highs. Get busy girl!

Anyway, enough from me.

Hope you're all well.

Super :dust: everyone.

x

Thanks everyone for the support and I am truely sorry for being so "poor me" these last few days, very selfish of me...Sorry:(.

Isi- Wow I didn't realize you appt was so close...good luck tomorrow! FX'd things go as planned.

Madly- when was your scan? I totally missed that. Wow I have been out of it! How did it go?

Southern- YAY! Glad you finally got a High! Get busy :sex:!! You don't need to see a FS! Good Luck Girl!!

Laura- are you going to test soon? Your ticker says 2 days until testing but I wouldn't be able to wait that long! I can't wait to see your BFP. Any symptoms???

Good luck everyone have a GREAT week! thanks for all your support like I said you are truely the best!!!

Hi Sweet,

No, zero symptoms this end. I'm determined that I'm going to hold out. I figure that I've been waiting this long I can cope another couple of days.

Hope this is it but who knows!?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"