Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Isi I would say give yourself a day to rest up and feel better first! So you can stay healthy for the next couple weeks, your going to need it! ;)
I don't test until June 30th at the earliest so still just waiting, I did get to celebrate the good new of passing state boards for nursing today, so now this NURSE wants to see my :bfp: ASAP :) If I'm reading your counter right I think you ovulate the first day I can test... so if :witch: doesn't catch me and i don't have early results we could be overlapping in our wait! haha

Isi if I were you I'd rest up and concentrate ony our fertile window. It's not worth making yourself stressed and more ill over. I don'[t think you'll need it but SMEP is always there for the next time! :bfp: this month though remember so the ffertile time is most important!

I can't wait for the 2ww! it's so exceiting this will be my first (knowingly) 2ww I know I'm gonna drive myslef crazy! Hoping to BD every night now until Monday (ov day!) hope oh is ready:winkwink: though I've never known him not to be ready for a bit of :sex: lol

Come on :spermy: we're counting on you catching that eggy!!!

Isi, I think you should take it easy and concentrate on those most fertile days. Those are the most important!

Thanks ladies. I think I'll take your advise and give it a rest, at least till the weekend. I need to be fit as a fiddle for all that :sex: don't I :winkwink:

Soulshaken, congratulations :happydance:. That is fantastic news! And yay for us overlapping. I'm looking forward to starting my 2ww with news of your :bfp: :hugs:

Gemie, you and me both! I can not wait to be in the 2ww already! Can't wait to symptom spot with you :winkwink:

Loving your ticker, Southerngal! Fertile window!! Make sure you get busy hun :thumbup:

I feel better today. I think I just might be able to make it to work tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Isi- We've been :sex: like rabbits! :blush:

This is going to be our month! I can feel it!

Hi Ladies,

Loving the PMA...................approaching that fertile window myself! We have a busy week and weekend but from last Saturday :sex: for us every alt day :thumbup: DH has been very co-operative :haha: so far so am hoping he continues with his positive mood!

wanting that :spermy: to catch that eggy!

I have my u/s scan and transvaginal scan booked for 19th July so when I test on 12th getting my :bfp: will be the best reason to cancel it! :thumbup:

KEEP THE PMA ALIVE!:thumbup:

Thanks Isi

Well I am back to the start :cry: now as my :witch: is here for another day or so no need for :sex:until July 2nd DH not happy he likes the practice :dohh:.

Will keep you posted....lots of baby dust to you :dust:

Belsey :hugs:xx

This is my 2ww aswell, kinda excited as i feel quite possitve about this cycle!! :happydance:

Best of luck to everyone - wherever you are in your cycle! Keep possitive and supporting each other :hugs:

:dust::dust:

Sorry to hear that Belsey. Keep trying! Can't wait to celebrate a :bfp: with ya!

Good luck kitjos!

Aww, so sorry, Belsey! Wishing you all the very best this new cycle, hun :hugs:

Good luck with the 2ww, Kitjos! Can't wait to join ya :winkwink:

I LOVE that PMA talk, Southerngal :D. Totally love it! :thumbup:

Madly, fx for you that you will DEFINITELY have to cancel that appointment! It's great that your DH is cooperating! My DH is mostly randy over the weekend (he's a banker and gets home tired during the week) so I have to try my best to seduce him on non-weekend days.

Taking your advice and trying to build my strength for the fertile window.....BUT if, by any chance, I can get my DH to feel frisky tonight.....:winkwink:

Hope the rest of us are doing great!

Hi ladies!!! Bumping this thread as it's been quiet these last few days :flower:

Sending tons of :dust: to those in the 2ww, and those of us waiting to o! I just heard I might have to travel next week, but will definitely have to get out of it. That's the most crucial time for me, and I can not afford to lose a single second. Wish me luck ladies.

:hug:

Hi ladies!!! Bumping this thread as it's been quiet these last few days :flower:

Sending tons of :dust: to those in the 2ww, and those of us waiting to o! I just heard I might have to travel next week, but will definitely have to get out of it. That's the most crucial time for me, and I can not afford to lose a single second. Wish me luck ladies.

Morning hon :hugs:

oooooooooh NO TRAVELLING at crucial time you MUST get out of that one :thumbup: good luck!

I managed to talk DH into :sex: last night although he told me we had to :sex: immediately after DS went to bed cause by bedtime he would feel too :sleep: cause the heat is knocking him out :haha: of course I excepted what was offered and afterwards whilst I was lying with a cushion under my bum and my legs raised in the air DH fetched me my book to read......He was like `would you like your book babe` it was a little comical :rofl: and not at all how I expected ttc #2 would be............cant complain though :spermy: are waiting for that eggy :thumbup:

Morning hon :hugs:

oooooooooh NO TRAVELLING at crucial time you MUST get out of that one :thumbup: good luck!

I managed to talk DH into :sex: last night although he told me we had to :sex: immediately after DS went to bed cause by bedtime he would feel too :sleep: cause the heat is knocking him out :haha: of course I excepted what was offered and afterwards whilst I was lying with a cushion under my bum and my legs raised in the air DH fetched me my book to read......He was like `would you like your book babe` it was a little comical :rofl: and not at all how I expected ttc #2 would be............cant complain though :spermy: are waiting for that eggy :thumbup:

:haha:....the things we put ourselves through in this ttc process!!! Wishing you all the very best sweetie!! I am most definitely going to slink out of that arrangement. Nothing is more important than our :baby: project. FX it works out as planned this cycle!

Hey all

Just wanted to say good luck and fingers crossed southerngal2 & Kitjos not long now :happydance:

Isi how are you feeling now?? Hope your having lots of :coffee::sleep:you time.

I am counting down the days to July 2nd when we can start :sex::sex::sex:
feeling positve this month :thumbup:

Cant wait till us ladies get our :bfp:and move on to the next stages together!:happydance:

Lots of :hugs::dust:to every one

B xx

Thanks Belsey!! It would be soooo great if we could all graduate to 1st Tri together!!!

Wishing you all the very best sweetie :hugs:

Help

:wacko:

Isi.. I clicked on your display and went to lilypie and made my own ticker how do I add it to my signature?? :shrug:

Hi hun. Just click on "Customize profile" in your profile page. Click on "Edit signature", and you can paste the link there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->