Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

:wave: Ladies,

Sweet_Alida glad you and DH talked and agreed on a TTC plan :hugs: I hope god blesses you with a `oops` :winkwink: Goodluck flying out to your dads funeral I will be thnking about you :hugs:

Isi when is your assesment rescheduled too :shrug: is it today? Goodluck cant wait for an update!

Goodluck Laura and Southern

Ladies I didnt have a scan yesterday but had my 1st Midwife appointment :dance: it was really great :) My Midwife is a really lovely lady and I spent over an hour with her! She filled out oodles of paperwork and forms so I can be booked into my local hospital for delivery and she has also referred me for my 1st scan....I should get my app through the post in the next couple of days :wohoo: She took bloods for various screening and also had a go at listening to babys heartbeat with a doppler but b/c I am only 9wks it was hard to pick up :dohh: She will try again at my next appointment :) She dates me as my ticker and my EDD is 16th April 2011

That's so lovely, Madly. I'm so glad you have a lovely Midwife....and YAY for 16th April!!! Good luck with the scan in a few weeks.

Good luck, Laura! Have everything crossed for you.

Sweet_Alida....thinking of you!

Southern......sending you tons of :dust:

I just got back from the Clinic....got my bloodwork done, but the other tests will be run next week. Glad to finally have gotten started!

Thanks Isi! I'm hoping and praying that God will bless me this month.

I'm so glad that your IVF meeting was ok - I was thinking about you today. I hope that it is a short journey for you; one that leads straight towards your BFP.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Sweet_Alida, I'm thinking about you and sending all my strength to you at this difficult time.

x

I'm VERY determined that this month is the month! I really just want the TWW to be over, when it's barely begun! If AF doesn't visit me as scheduled on the 24th, the pregnancy test will be taken the next morning. Fingers crossed!!

Good Luck Mommy! I see in your siggy that you've been cancer free since 07. if you don't mind me asking what kind of cancer did you have? I'm glad your healthy and ready to TTC!! FX'd the :witch: stays away!!!

No, I don't mind. I found out I had ovarian cancer when I was 19 and lost an ovary. Since my doctors were never sure if it would affect my fertility and getting pregnant, my fingers are crossed that my TTC journey will be a quick one!

Hi Mummywishes! Praying you get blessed with a baby very soon.....and congrats on being cancer free for 3 years :hugs:

Thank you!! That means a lot - I could use all the prayers I can get!

Hi Mommywishes, i just read you ttc journey, i hope this is a short stay for you here in TTC land. Im 4 DPO so our cycles are close. Goodluck!! I fell first cycle with DS. praying this is our month for :bfp:'s :dust:

Hi Mommywishes, i just read you ttc journey, i hope this is a short stay for you here in TTC land. Im 4 DPO so our cycles are close. Goodluck!! I fell first cycle with DS. praying this is our month for :bfp:'s :dust:

Thanks for the encouragement! Hope we can get those :bfp: this month!!

Hi Ladies! I'm back from the funeral...very glad to be home. How is everyone?

Isi-Glad the ball is finally rolling for you.good Luck!!!

Madly- Yay for your Appt. I am glad your doing great.

Southern- FX'd for you this cycle! Good Luck

Laura- any update? Have you tested? Haven't read thru any threads yet. Good Luck.

Good Luck to all the other ladies this cycle too....Mummy2miller and all the others! :dust:

Thank you Sweet_Alida hon :hugs:

Glad you are back.....how are things?

Welcome back, Sweet_Alida. Hope everything went well :hugs:

Laura hun....thinking of you. I hope the :witch: has stayed well clear of you.

Wishing you loads of luck Southern, MumtoMiller amd Mommywishes :hugs:

How are you doing Madly? Hope the MS has reduced now :hugs:

Welcome back, Sweet_Alida! Hope everything went well. :hugs:

How is everyone today?

:wave: Ladies,

Thanks for asking Isi :hugs: my MS has gotten somewhat better but I seem to be getting real nasty heartburn yuck :) Wouldnt change it though hon....I am 10wks tomorrow ladies I cant believe how quickly it has flown. Wish me luck I am telling my boss tomorrow :wacko: I think I may need to call a first aider when he collapses with shock :rofl:

Madly I love your ticker! "don't tell mommy that I've learned to flip people off"
That's too funny!
:rofl: :rofl:

oh no southern :hugs:

Thank you mamadonna :hugs:

Well I told my boss and the conversation went a bit like this.........

Him - `you wanted to talk with me!`
Me - (whilst sitting down!) `yes I have something to tell you!`
Him - (whilst sort of hovering using the back of the chair opposite to hold him up with a very worried look on his face) `Whats wrong?`
Me - `You might like to sit down!`
Him - `Why it is the sit down sort of news?`
Me - `Sort of yes!`
Him - `Go on then!`
Me - `I`m Pregnant!`
Him - `OH MY GOD FOR F**KS SAKE YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?`
Me - `Thanks a bunch no of course I`m not kidding you!`
Him - `oh no am really sorry I didnt mean that the way it sounded.....congratulations of course! I was just thinking about things from my perspective!`

Then we talked about my EDD, mat leave, what I would like to do in way of my current position etc etc and he was really supportive :) Funny thing I joked to DH last night that his reaction was worthy of an oscar :rofl: and you would have thought I had just told him he was going to be a father again himself :dohh: (he has two little girls both to different ladies both concieved on one night stands!) Makes me wonder what his reaction actually was when he was told he was going to be a father!

Southern I am so sorry. Do you still have your FS appt scheduled? Maybe they can help you out? :hug:

Madly that is too funny maybe you should've secretly recorded it and sent it into funny home videos! :rofl: Glad he is being supportive.

Larua how are you? Have you tested? Hopeing the :witch: is leaving you alone!

Isi thinking about you and getting excited about your next appt! :)

Mom2miller how are you doing?

Mommywishes hope your doing good.

:dust: to all!

Hiya,

I hope you're all doing ok. I'm sorry that AF turned up Southern - that's a real bummer as it's so early!

AF turned up absolutely on time for me so I'm moving on to net month. Had a minor melt-down with my DH about it and am now feeling quite positive and ready to move forward. Have been out and bought a CBFM so we'll see if that helps next month!

Thinking of you all and sending lots of :hugs: and :dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"