Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Mommywishes hope your doing good.

:dust: to all!

Thanks, I'm doing okay. I have 5 days until AF is due and when I'm allowed to test. After weeks of FX'd and hoping, I'm now trying to calm down and say "just go with the flow." If it happens, WONDERFUL. If it doesn't, it'll work out. I'm ignoring every possible symptom (or trying to) and not staring eagerly at my tests anymore. I'm trying to gently lower my hopes from where they accidently skyrocketed to just to ease the pain if the results aren't what I've prayed for.

So...I'm hanging in there!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Hi lovely ladies. Hope everyone is great.

Sweet_Alida....how are you doing? Hope Alida feels much better now. :hugs:

Madly, that was such a funny story about your boss. Such melodrama! Glad you're also feeling much better

Southern....are you sure it's AF?

Laura, so sorry about last cycle....but it's good that you're focused on this new cycle. Blowing you tons of :dust:

MumtoMiller, Mommywishes....everyone....wishing you all the very best!!!

Hi sweet, i am doing ok... My sister had her baby on friday, a little girl named Aaliyah Edith. She is beautiful but of course it has been a roller coaster of emotions for me but i am also just so happy for her that everything went safe and well. Im 9dpo... have been testing since 7dpo still all bfn not that im really expecting a bfp this early or at all to be honest! with Miller i had a bfp at 7dpo on a digital aswell! So i was hoping if i was to get a bfp it would be early. Oh well i am still keeping my fingers crossed ad praying, its in Gods hands now. How are you doing? did you end up ttc at all this month? I hope the funeral was as gentle for you as possible. Thinking of you xx

:dust: to everyone!! it would be great to see some :bfp:

Well now I'm not sure what my body is doing. I thought AF had arrived but now I know it hasn't. I had light spotting for only that night and the next morning. Now it's totally gone. :huh:
I'm pretty sure it would have been too early for implantation spotting.

Well I'm glad it wasn't AF! Not sure what it was. Why do our bodies have to play these awful tricks on us!?!

Sweet- I can't schedule the apointment until I have the blood work. I had to wait on the blood work because last cycle the timing fell on a holiday.

Madly--That's too funny. Sounds like your boss really depends on you at work.

Laua--Maybe you'll be like some other ladies on this site that get their :bfp: the first month using the cbfm!

:dust: all around!

Laura- I am sorry that AF showed up. I'm glad you got you a monitor how exciting. I've been wanting to get one but now that we are WTTC I decided to wait on that too. I hope you only have to use that monitor one month then you can sell it to me! LOL!! Here's some dust blowing your way https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/babydust-2.gif

Mommywishes- Good luck with your testing!https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/stickybabydust.gif

Mum2Miller- sorry you had to go thru those emotions it must have been hard. I hope you get your BFP again soon and all goes well. As for me we are WTTC for now. However we are not really protecting if that makes sense? We have a lot going on right now. As for the funeral it was horrible. I'm not sure if anything more could've gone wrong. But it's done and over and I can move on.
https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/hug-11.gif

Southern- Wow what is going on with you? You are confusing me right now! I'm still hoping maybe you OV'd early and it was IB, but you say it can't be. Good Luck I really hope you don't have to go down the FS road if at all possible, but it's nice you have them to fall back on if needed! Good Luck.
https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/pouringdust.gif

Isi- Glad to know your doing alright. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I'm doing much better and starting to adjust to the WTTC it's almost relaxing to not think about TTC for awhile, but I have to admit it's hard not to think about it!

Madly- glad your feeling better, I hope your boss can adjust to the news! :)

Hiya all,

Thank you so much for all your kind messages. They really do mean a lot!

Madly - you boss' response is just so funny! Glad you got him to sit down!

Isi - Glad you are ok. When is your next appointment? What happens next in the process? Sorry I'm a bit clueless about IVF but I really hope it goes perfectly for you first time around.

Sweet-Alida - I'm glad you're feeling ok. I'm sorry that you ared WTTC but at least you are waiting and not putting up without! I know that that probably doesn't help but you have been in my thoughts.

Southern - It's a pain when your body does something unexpected isn't it?! Keep up the PMA - you never know. Hopefully next cycle will be OUR cycle!

Mummywishes - Good luck when you are testing!

Mum2Miller - How are you doing? I hope everything is ok at the moment. I am thinking of you, you have been in my prayers recently and I hope that you are blessed with your BFP soon. It must be a really difficult time with many mixed emotions.

I hope you are all keeping well. I love the support I've got from this thread. Let's keep it up!

x

I think I'm about to be officially "out" this month. AF is making her way here, I can feel it. :growlmad: I'm expecting her arrival either later today or tomorrow, so I won't even make it to my testing day. Ah, high hopes...

Good luck everyone! FX'd for a bunch of BFPs!

I'm sorry AF is on her way MommyWishes. Perhaps next month we can all be bump buddies, hey?!

sorry to hear that Mommywishes. Maybe she won't show?! Good Luck. I agree Laura maybe we will all get October BFP's! I am hoping for an OOPPPS in October as I'm predicted a Boy for October conception! FX'd and Loads of :dust: to us all!

Hooray! This thread could do with some more ooops BFPs (or even carefully planned ones!) Madly needs some extra thread friends over there in 1st Trimester!

x

sorry to hear that Mommywishes. Maybe she won't show?! Good Luck. I agree Laura maybe we will all get October BFP's! I am hoping for an OOPPPS in October as I'm predicted a Boy for October conception! FX'd and Loads of :dust: to us all!

That would be great! I'm going to do all I can to make October be my BFP month. I loath grapefruit juice...but it looks like it'll be my daily buddy now. :haha:

Hello Ladies, I am determined this month, I WILL have a BFP I WILL I WILL I WILL. good luck for us all xx

Hooray! This thread could do with some more ooops BFPs (or even carefully planned ones!) Madly needs some extra thread friends over there in 1st Trimester!

x

Yeah! Let's all go join Madly soon so she doesn't get lonely! :)

Laura too cute! I have to ask do we ladies really ever stop TTC when we are suppose too? I've been counting down days and figureing my time to OV I'm just not going to temp or OPK this month(or maybe I will what he doesn't know won't hurt right?)! It's hard to just put TTC on the back burner when it's something you want so bad!! But I will try to be a good girl and not temp or OPK this month!

Good Luck Ladies! https://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/sweet_alida/5a.gif

Sweet-- I don't think that we ever stop trying! We all want it so bad! It's always in the back of my mind. My DH would faint if he knew how much I think about it!

Laura-- I don't think that we ever stop trying! We all want it so bad! It's always in the back of my mind. My DH would faint if he knew how much I think about it!

Mine too! I'm just glad I have you ladies to keep me sane! Thanks for all the prayers, hope, and PMA!!! Couldn't do this TTC thing without you ladies! :thumbup:

Hiya all,

How's things going?!

Just sending my thoughts and prayers your way!

:dust:

xx

southern I figured it was meant for me that is why I responded~:) How are you doing today?

Laura- Are you gearing up for October? It's going to be our Month!

Good Luck Ladies Keep up the PMA!!!!

Isi- when is your next appt? what is the next step? Your in my thoughts.

Madly- Hope things are going good for you. Hang in there!

I have a preceptor/job interview on Friday!!! Keep me in your prayers that it works out! I really need to get back to work at least part-time. I have to do 350hrs preceptor to get my Georgia Nursing license and I just want to get it over with! Wish me luck!

:wave: hey ladies :kiss:

Sorry I havent been around for a few days :( we have all been :sick: esp DH and DS but we are on the mend now and so I am back.....I missed you guys :hugs:

Thanks for all the comments re my melodramatic boss :dohh:

Sending oodles of :dust: your way ladies and praying that I get some more bump buddies real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->