Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey Ladies :wave:

Thank you so much Sweet and Southern :hugs:

Sweet I am keeping my fxed that you will be joining us real soon :)

Isi I am just so excited for you.....cant wait until you test :)

Lauraclili you have me all intrigued now :lol: I guess like Sweet I hope this means you have your :bfp: :) dont keep us in suspense too long!

Honest, ladies, it's just that there's nothing to report!

*breathe deeply*

I'm now, i think, 2 days late and too scared to test so... I'll see what happens overnight.

That's it really!

x

Honest, ladies, it's just that there's nothing to report!

*breathe deeply*

I'm now, i think, 2 days late and too scared to test so... I'll see what happens overnight.

That's it really!

x

oh god how did u do that??mine is due today..no sign yet but i hope to test tomorrow if no show :happydance:

No, never. So I'm a bit scared of testing because I don't want to get my hopes up for it to just be another BFN... if you know what i mean...

:) you might not have to worry about another :bfn: hon....I will keep everything crossed for you :)

No, never. So I'm a bit scared of testing because I don't want to get my hopes up for it to just be another BFN... if you know what i mean...

I totally understand that! I got a BFN yesterday at 10dpo. I really think it's 11dpo but I'll go with the ticker that way I have more time to get a BFP! Good Luck Laura!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::flower:

Hi girls im still around just still trying this month not to test whatso ever and in keeping with that tried to avoid BNB as much as possible to keep my mind of testing and dates. However i have been checking in on everyone now that im in the 2ww. Pretty sure i OV 2 days ago, ticker i think says yesterday but i had really strong Ov pains this months for 4 days so i cant really pinpoint the day... does anyone know if the pains can continue after OV or if they stop once you have OV? but we got a lot of BD in this month and used softcups everytime (they are amazing) and i swear if i fall this month i am going to put it down to the softcups and offer to be a spokesperson for them as a conception aid.

anyway Sweet i see your due to test in a couple of days, GOODLUCK ill keep my fxed for you.

Ooo Isi 3 embryos!!! dont know if you watch friends but when she got IVF (in the show) she tested the same day and got a positive, I guess that just shoes how little research goes into some things on TV. Have you caved and tested early, gosh i would have!!! Goodluck sending heaps of :dust:

Madly, 16 wks!! only a few more till the scan are predicting girl or boy?? what are your feelings?

Southern, i feel like 10 wks has just flown by!!! any :sick:? hope your well!

Goodluck to everyone else whos testing soon and to those who the :witch: vistid :hugs: :dust: for next cycle xxxxx

Hey Mum2Miller :wave:

Glad to hear you are well :hugs: I hope all your hard work pays off this month and I will keep my fxed for you :kiss:

My next scan is 14th dec so a little over 4wks and my instinct is that we are having another Little Man so Team :blue: :wohoo: we will see if my instinct is right :lol:

Hey Ladies How is everyone today????
So I have a question...I am thinking about using Soy this month. Does anyone know anything about it? Good or bad? Just thought I'd give it a try. I also got some soft cups so might have to start using them too?

Mum2miller I hope your TWW is treating you good. I hope you get your BFP!

Southern hope your well and feeling good.

Madly Hello:wave: can't wait for your scan. I know you say :blue: but I'm still cheering for :pink:!!

Isi well tomorrow is the BIG day can't wait!!! :dust: :baby: :dust: :baby:

Laura have you tried anyting different lately? Have you ever tried soy or vit B? Just been reading some of other ladies journals and they swear by them???? :shrug: Just a thought for us before we have to move to the LTTTC! LOL!!! Good Luck this Cycle! :dust: :baby: :dust: :baby:!!!!!

Sweet Alida, I took soy for the first time this cycle. My last cycle was 70+ days which was just silly. I took it cd3-7 (5x23mg each day) and I've had positives on cb digital opk's and highs then peaks on my cbfm.

Know cd42 isn't great but it's definitely a step in the right direction!

I took them at night and didn't have any side effects with them.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help :)

:wohoo: Isi today is the day :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you :kiss:

Thank you Sweet :) The only time I think Team :pink: is when I look at the scan pic even then I dont see our baby as Team :blue: So who knows......Charlie certainly is a wiggler though and never keeps still :lol: wouldnt change that though!

Sweet Alida, I took soy for the first time this cycle. My last cycle was 70+ days which was just silly. I took it cd3-7 (5x23mg each day) and I've had positives on cb digital opk's and highs then peaks on my cbfm.

Know cd42 isn't great but it's definitely a step in the right direction!

I took them at night and didn't have any side effects with them.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help :)

So I guess my question is this....I heard it is like a natural Clomid??? My cycles are fine, right on track but I"m not sure if my eggs are maturing and I read that soy could help that. I don't want to mess with a good cycle though guess I should do more research??? thanks for your help;.

IM BACK!! with wonderful News :bfp: today!! still early days but already M/S looks like im going to have it all trough again if its starting already. infact ive had nausea for 4/5 days already so i had a feeling i may be pregnant. Im so excited just hoping i get to carry this baby to term and take home a healthy baby at the end. Goodluck to everyone xxxx

Amazing news Mum2Miller I am so happy for you both :)

I will pray for you!

Thankyou i am so happy, just did my digi and got Pregnant 1 - 2! YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"