Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Congrats Mum2Miller.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for us. So....on to round 2, I guess.

I had been checking your journal Isi and was so upset for you when i saw. Keeping you in my prayers xx

:hugs: So sorry Isi hon....sending you both my love!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hey hon not doing so bad here now I have gotten over several infections :dohh:

Hows you?

Congrats! I'm so pleased for you Mum2miller. I will cont to pray for you a healthy baby! That is a fab Christmas gift! :yipee:

bump!!! how is everyone doing??? i dont want this thread to go away, ill miss all you lovely ladies!!

I agree if you look back a few pages I had to bump it up several times. But it's the holidays and everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas and their babies! :D Wish I'd get my BFP so I could hurry and join all of you before your give birth! LOL! Hope everyone is doing good!

Laura how are you doing? Hanging in there? Haven't seen you on here in awhile.

Isi I know your taking a break...good luck with the tough decisions you have to make.

Southern well I never see you anymore, but I hope your good! :wave:

Madly :wave: hello!!!!! good luck with your scan in 7 days!

Mum2miller Huge Congrats again! hope the :sick: goes away soon. can't wait to hear how many you are growing! I'm guessing :baby::baby:

I don't think we will ever let this thread go away! And if it does I'll stalk all you ladies on this site! :haha:

Mum2miller-Congrats again! How are doing?

Sweet- I'm still here! I sign on everyday! I'm addicted to this site! I've been reading your journal, just not posting too much I guess.

Isi- Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hun!

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? Got your trees up? Presents bought?

i am currently 12dpo and dreading the 2 more days til i test. (i have cheated and tested yesterday and got a :bfn:) but i know there is still hope for me !! i did have cramping 7dpo on and off for a day which is very unusaul for me.. i never get cramps til :witch: is here. so thats the 1 thing that is keeping me going!!! hoping and praying this time it works and i get a :bfp: good luck to all of you!!! :dust:

Hey Ladies :wave:

Its great to see us all popping back to this thread every now and again...although I am a big journal stalker these days :lol: I find 2nd tri a little scary at times :dohh:

I am excited about my next scan :thumbup: and also finding our babies gender if its possible :)

Its great to hear everyone is doing well and busy as Christmas approaches!

Hey everyone,

I'm doing ok. Pretty certain that I'm out again this month. Still got ages to go but don't have much PMA at the moment. I've turned into a bit of a silent stalker but I'm still here, I just don't comment much... Sorry!

I hope you're doing ok.

Madly - Your bump is gorgeous. Exciting times. I hoping for :pink: for you this time... :D

Isi - I hope you're doing ok. Let us know how you are getting on. You have been in my thoughts and I hope you are doing ok.

Mum2Miller - How are you getting on? I hope you're not too :sick:

Southern - How are you feeling? Getting on ok?

Sweet - Love the pictures of Alida. So exciting to be all set up for Christmas.

I'm still working away, looking forward to Christmas holidays but have almost NOTHING organised. ARGH!

XXX

hi everyone, nice to hear from you all!! im ok pretty sick but ill manage. i havent been able to get into the christmas spirit this year and thats really weird for me cause i love christmas but last year i was so excited to be expecting miller and i was 12 weeks and christmas so that was also a positive. this year should have been his first christmas and i just cant get passed it. i hate that he isnt here and because i will only be about 9 weeks at christmas i feel like i cant get excited about it yet. i donno im just a big bag of emotions atm.

Thank you Lauraclili :hugs: I never give up hope that you TTC ladies will be joining us real soon :)

Mum2Miller :hugs: I cant even begin to imagine how hard things are esp as Christmas approaches.....Miller sent you the best early Christmas present ever :kiss:

Boots :wave: good luck and keep us posted hopefully you'll get that BFP for Christmas!

Hey Ladies! Sorry stupid AF is due at the end of the week and I think the hormones are coming early. I swear she's going to show early too been cramping a lot (boo) cramping this early means a very painful period! I've been a cry baby all morning???? Stupid hormones is all I can think of and stress.

Glad everyone is doing good. Love seeing all the bumps! Laura hopefully you'll be adding yours on here soon! Hey if not a Christmas one than a New Year one! Keep the faith Laura it will happen for you. :hugs:

Mum2Miller I can understand why Christmas is so sad for you. I'm sorry about that too. Just like Madly said Miller gave you the best Christmas present ever! I will continue to pray that you and your dh will get to take this baby home to cherish forever! :hugs: so sorry your going thru this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->