Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hi ladies!
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing.

Hope everyone is ready for the holidays!

hello ladies and just hoping to concieve baby #1
could any of you look at my chart and tell me if there is a possibility that im pregnant please im 10 dpo and my luteal phase is 13 days
baby dust to all <3

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e4b3d

its really hard to be able to say looking at a chart if your temp stays up after the 13 i would test could it could be the case. goodluck

heyy..TTC too :p i am in cycle 10, i no 10 months and nothing!! but this month just have the feeling i may have pulled it off :p but still very early days i will keep u all updated and let me no what happens for you all !!

good luck and tons of **babydust**

Lala :wave: and welcome! I don't chart so know nothing about charting..sorry..only way I know to find out if your pregnant is test with a PINK dye test. GL I hope you get your Christmas BFP.

Love :wave: good luck and definitley keep us posted. :dust:

Southern how are you feeling these days? When is your next scan? Sorry I can't keep up with all my pregnant friends on here and the scan dates! How is your Christmas shopping coming? Did you get a tree up yet? Miss chatting with you.

Madly Congrats on team :blue:!!!! I am so happy for you! Glad the scan showed everything was going good with Charlie. Now maybe you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy. :D I love how your ds reacted to the news...to sweet!

Mum2Miller how are you feeling? When is your next scan? Are you still :sick: I hope you start feeling better at least for the Holidays if nothing else. So glad things are going good so far.

Isi how are you doing? I know your taking a break for awhile but just wanted to say hello!

Laura Laura Laura!!! You better not keep us in suspense too long. You have to test again in a day or two NOT A WEEK! I am praying and keeping everything crossed that this is it for you! :dust: :baby: :dust: :baby: :dust:

Sweet- Hi! I'm feeling great! Eating like a horse, but feeling good! My next scan is in January. Can't wait to see if we are on team pink or blue!
And yes, the tree is up, but still doing the shopping!

Laura- I agree with Sweet! You can't leave us in suspense that long! I'd test in a day or two! And not on those IC's! They had me unsure too. As soon as I used a "real" test, there was no denying it was positive!

Mum2Miller- Hope you are feeling ok!

lalacrl - Sorry, I never did use a chart. :dust: to you!

Love to all of you ladies! :flower:

Hi all. Hope all's well!!

Been on a bit of a break, and might probably be quiet for a little while. Sending lots of hugs to the preggo ladies.....Southern, Madly and Mum2Miller.

Sweet Alida...sending you huge :hugs: and :kiss:. You are such a sweet heart. Thanks for all your support.

Laura....praying for you!!!

Welcome and good luck, Lala!

Isi I just noticed on your siggy that your doing IVF again in Janurary! Oh I hope and pray this one works for you. I understand the break though. I start my first shift at the hospital on FRIDAY! So I may be MIA for awhile. I'm still not sure if working in Labor and Delivery will be good for me or make me crazy that I can't get pregnant!?!? I think in the long run I will LOVE it, just will need to put my personal life aside. Just think I'm going to be helping all those mother's with their precious little babies, I'm going to be part of the most important and memorable days of their lives! I think I'm going to love it!

Oh I didn't realise you'll be starting work. Congrats hun!!! Don't worry about a thing, I'm sure all that baby :dust: will be a good thing :hugs:

Are you enjoying your L and D time at the moment Sweet?

I'm glad you're all ok.

totally understand the need for a break though Isi. GL for January, I will keep praying for you. :hugs:

From my point of view, I think I've had a chemical this month although I don't really know as I've never had one before. I had 2 positive tests on a 10 sensitivity IC yesterday evening and the evening before but it was negative this morning and now AF has arrived. :cry: On to next cycle and I hope it'll be good news for everyone in January.

x

Thank you for the well wishes Ladies :hugs:

Lauraclili I am so sorry hon I was rooting that this was your month :kiss: If you have indeed had a chemical :cry: then this cycle should be a :thumbup: one. I had a chemical and then fell pregnant with Charlie the exact cycle after SO well just a little pma right now :winkwink:

Hi ladies!

Not too sure how often I will be on in the next few days, so I wanted to come on and tell all of you

Merry Christmas!

:) :hug:

Merry Christmas Ladies!!!:flower:
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Good Luck to all who will be TTC over Christmas and Congrats to all the Mommies out there! Love you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->