Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

:wave: Sweet :kiss:

Am doing fine right now thank you for asking :hugs:

Hows you?

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing ok.

Sweet- I've been keeping up with you by reading your journal!

I've got my u/s scheduled for today!
Get to find out if we are having a boy or another girl! I'm so excited! :)

Southern you better come on here and let us know! Wow I can't believe it's been that long all ready! Crazy how time flies! What are you secretly hoping for? Without seeing a bump pic I'm guessing in the dark and going for :blue:!!! I don't know why I picked team :blue: guess because it seems everyone on here is having boys! LOL!!!

Madly how are you doing hun??? You have another scan soon?

:lol: Sweet was about to reply and then saw your second post :dohh:

Goodluck for your scan southern :)

Sweet- I'm torn between both!
I want a boy because we have 2 daughters, but I want a girl because I have too and know all about the girls! So I guess I'll be happy either way.

So which is it?????? I know your back!! LOL!!!! Don't leave us in suspense!
If you have 2 daughters then I'm rooting for team :blue:! Everyone needs a challenge! LOL!!!

It's a girl!
Sorry it took me so long to update! We went shopping after the u/s.

Yay!!!! congrats!! does she look alright???? Is she healthy in every way???? So excited fo ryou!!!

Thanks! And yes, the u/s tech said everything looked good.
We counted five fingers on each hand!

Yes Sweet, her name will be Adrian.
My grandfather (more like my father) passed away in November and I promised him before he died that I'd name the baby after him.

Southern I am so sorry. I had no idea he passed. :cry: That is so thoughtful of you to name her after him and by the way I LOVE the name! :hugs: That is so special gives me chills.

Southern what a gorgeous name for your little :pink: bundle....Sorry to hear about your fathers passing :hugs:

I didn't post too much about it. Just asked for prayers on a prayer thread.

o me please , this the first cycle in 36 months that i have achy heavy boobs, stinky pee, constipation, tired and lazy, hungry, so please please get us our bfp anywhere bewteen tues and sat this coming week , thank you come on bfp !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->